www.ukpropertyinspectionreport.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.ukpropertyinspectionreport.co.uk

Tell us how www.ukpropertyinspectionreport.co.uk made you happy
We were very impressed with the level of customer service we received from the staff at Evergreen Engineers Ltd. The person we spoke to on the phone was helpful, friendly, and polite. Our surveyor, Mr Rahman , was absolutely amazing. He was exceptionally professional and helpful at all times. He answered all of our questions in a clear and concise manner, and he made the entire process very smooth and stress-free. We cannot recommend Mr Rahman highly enough. He is the perfect person to choose if you need a property inspection for immigration purposes. He is knowledgeable, experienced, and dedicated to providing his clients with the best possible service.
Really simple and easy processThe inspector was really helpful in keeping us updated on whole process. Thank you.
I would like to express my sincere thanks to Mr Rahman from Evergreen engineers team who were helpful during my inspection process. They had prompt response and excellent client service.
The inspector was very helpful, he listened to our request and issue a professional letter to fulfill my visa accommodation requirements.
Excellent service. Got the appointment very quickly and everything went as they said it would be. Thank you.
I never use a such a service and I was not sure what the inspection report but the surveyor from this company explain everything to me and offered some impartial advise which was really helpful for me. Thank you for your brilliant service.
I dealt with Mr Rahman from this company who was always prompt, courteous and efficient. Thank you for promptly sending out the inspection report.
W wonderful experience from the beginning to the end. Spoke to Mr Rahman in the first instance to arrange an appointment. He visited the property on time and kept me updated every step where necessary. Email the inspeciton report same day. Fully recommended and will use their service in the future.
Mofizur made our experience great. He was incredibly supportive and constantly kept us updated at every step in the process. Thank you.
Property inspection report for visa application. It was a wonderful and seamless experience. The entire team was very helpful. Highly recommend.
True to their word, reliable quick and super smooth process. Very efficient and easy to use and good communication; always give updates when required. Thanks again for your wonderful service.
The entire process for Property Inspection Report was very simple and quick. The inspector was very polite, answered all my questions, and good customer service.
This company has made our entire process the most seamless process ever. Special thanks to the surveyor visited our house (Mr Saif). He’s not only been really honest about how things work, but he’s been so kind and was so helpful when I called him again after inspection.
I contacted this company with their online form. Just in couple of minutes they call me back and booked an appointment next day. It was a very easy process to the appointment, the surveyor visited the property as scheduled and get the report just after few hours. Very easy and smooth process.
Property inspection report London. This company was outstanding ! The surveyor came at the time we scheduled ; was thorough, respectful and knowledgeable. Received the property inspection report shortly after his visit. I would recommend this company for housing inspection report.
It was quick and easy to book an appointment for accommodation survey report for my family visa . My case was a bit difficult as I have to apply for the visa next day and I contacted some providers but nobody offer instant reports but when I called this company they agreed to come at evening time. Also they prepared the report just in 2 hours! A great stress release for me! Thank you for your excellent service.
The whole process was simple and hassle-free. The gentleman who visited our property was professional and made sure that I got the report on time even though I was delayed to pay the money. Thank your for your help.
Exceeded our expectations! All the staff that i have dealt with from evergreen engineers have been fantastic to speak too, right from the start has been so helpful and polite making everything stress free. If you are looking for property inspection report for spouse visa, no look further, rely on evergreen engineers. I was lucky enough to have their support and I really appreciate all their hard work they've did to produce the immigration housing reports.
Property inspection report for spouse visa. It was very easy to arrange an appointment with this company. Also get the report very quickly. Thank you.
Very professional and easy service. Thank you.
www.ukpropertyinspectionreport.co.uk is rated 5.0 based on 178 reviews