Ulpan Or International Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ulpan Or International
Read Ulpan Or International Reviews

About Ulpan Or International:

Ulpan-Or is an innovative center for Hebrew learning, connecting you to Israeli culture with campuses located in Jerusalem , Tel Aviv and anywhere in the world via our online programs and self-study kits.

After 20 years of research, Ulpan-Or founders Orly and Yoel Ganor have developed a revolutionary methodology for learning Hebrew online or in-person called Rapid Language Acquisition (RLA). RLA allows students to learn Hebrew rapidly, while making the ancient language of Hebrew come alive today in a fun and welcoming environment.

+97225611132

Emek Refaim 43

Tell us how Ulpan Or International made you happy
It was a great experience for me. I came in with basically no Hebrew and after four weeks was able to hold conversations with strangers, order at restaurantes and explain what I do at home and what I want to do on a day to day basis
I enjoyed very much attending the 4 lessons I've got by skype and now I decided to attend the Mini Sabra course for one week next August.
When I first read the slogan of Ulpan Or - learning Hebrew by the speed of light - I thought, that it comes out of the Israeli's tendency to exaggerate. During my first course at Ulpan Or in Jerusalem in summer 2017 I learnt, that they are keeping the promise of their slogan! Ulpan Or is more like a family than like a language school and the staff lets you take part in their personal live and help you to "dive" into not only the Hebrew Language, but also the Hebrew culture and life, what helps enormeously to progress in speaking and understanding this beautiful language! Also the possibility to continue the studies with the GDL programm is great!
Good ulban where I make an active course and skype.thanks alote
My instructor was amazing and always made me feel comfortable with learning new words and trying out the language. The process was great and it was nice to have continued access to the textbooks after my session!
Ulpan Or International is rated 4.85 based on 365 reviews