Ulpan Or International Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Ulpan Or International

About Ulpan Or International: Ulpan-Or is an innovative center for Hebrew learning, connecting you to Israeli culture with campuses located in Jerusalem , Tel Aviv and anywhere in the world via our online programs and self-study kits.

After 20 years of research, Ulpan-Or founders Orly and Yoel Ganor have developed a revolutionary methodology for learning Hebrew online or in-person called Rapid Language Acquisition (RLA). RLA allows students to learn Hebrew rapidly, while making the ancient language of Hebrew come alive today in a fun and welcoming environment.

+97225611132

Emek Refaim 43

Click Here

Tell us how Ulpan Or International made you happy

"I enjoyed very much attending the 4 lessons I've got by skype and now I decided to attend the Mini Sabra course for one week next August."
"When I first read the slogan of Ulpan Or - learning Hebrew by the speed of light - I thought, that it comes out of the Israeli's tendency to exaggerate. During my first course at Ulpan Or in Jerusalem in summer 2017 I learnt, that they are keeping the promise of their slogan! Ulpan Or is more like a family than like a language school and the staff lets you take part in their personal live and help you to "dive" into not only the Hebrew Language, but also the Hebrew culture and life, what helps enormeously to progress in speaking and understanding this beautiful language! Also the possibility to continue the studies with the GDL programm is great!"
Course Contribution to Reading/Writing
Course Contribution to Comprehension
Course Contribution to Confidence in Hebrew
Course Contribution to Conversing
Would you like to continue with your Hebrew journey? yes
"Good ulban where I make an active course and skype.thanks alote"
"My instructor was amazing and always made me feel comfortable with learning new words and trying out the language. The process was great and it was nice to have continued access to the textbooks after my session!"
Ulpan Or International is rated 4.84 based on 356 reviews