Ulpan Or International Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Ulpan Or International

About Ulpan Or International: Ulpan-Or is an innovative center for Hebrew learning, connecting you to Israeli culture with campuses located in Jerusalem , Tel Aviv and anywhere in the world via our online programs and self-study kits.

After 20 years of research, Ulpan-Or founders Orly and Yoel Ganor have developed a revolutionary methodology for learning Hebrew online or in-person called Rapid Language Acquisition (RLA). RLA allows students to learn Hebrew rapidly, while making the ancient language of Hebrew come alive today in a fun and welcoming environment.

+97225611132

Emek Refaim 43

Click Here

Tell us how Ulpan Or International made you happy

"I try not to think of the expense, but the money wasn't wasted! I had a very good, calm and patient teacher (Tamar), who always gave me time to find and correct my own mistakes. One month gave me a real boost, more would have been wonderful but too expensive. For the price it would have been nice to get a bit more printed material (one of the books in the study room?!) The internet material doesn't always work without hitches (see previous comments). The "expeditions " in the neighbourhood with different teachers (very good idea) were an enjoyable time to have longer conversations about prepared and spontaneous topics. Thank you all (hard workers on the reception desk included!)"
"I enjoyed very much attending the 4 lessons I've got by skype and now I decided to attend the Mini Sabra course for one week next August."
"Great staff. I was a student in their iHLD program which is mostly self-studey using their fantastic e-books and monitored reviews by the uplan-or staff and monthly skype conference. A little pricy for me so I stopped but I plan to continue t purchase the e-books for self-study and hopefully grow my hebrew through that."
"I was quite pleased with my teachers at the Ulpan Or The past four weeks have flown by and I learned a lot and had fun as well. The program system is very good - there are a few glitches in the on line system ie: sound with some videos / audios could not be adjusted but all in all, I am pleased to have chosen Ulpan Or as my source for learning conversational Hebrew One other point... You can use more space as "students work room" :-) Todah Rabah"
Would you like to continue with your Hebrew journey? yes
Would you like to refer any acquaintances/institutions to us? I have done so.
"This is a very good service. The instructors are talented and in general easy to work with for which I give them credit since I am hardly a star pupil. The ebooks are also quite good. I have had some issues related to scheduling that have led to occasional confusion. I would rate the service as a 4.5"
Would you like to continue with your Hebrew journey? yes
"It was fun and enriching learning the Hebrew from your teachers."
Would you like to continue with your Hebrew journey? yes
"I really enjoy so my teachers, they are wonderful. Been very blessed by them"
Would you like to continue with your Hebrew journey? yes
"The course was very useful but I think that you have less time with teachers then expected and the level of the teachers is not only the same some have much more teaching competences than other so you are to be lucky, I found much more useful for me the long distance training"
Would you like to continue with your Hebrew journey? yes
Would you like to refer any acquaintances/institutions to us? no
"I very much enjoyed my time with Ulpan-Or. The one-on-one learning is exceptional and great for improving conversational fluency/comfort. As always, a one week program whets the palette, but does not satisfy!"
"The focus on dialogues and conversation at Ulpan Or has really helped me learn the useful little words and slang needed to actually speak and understand everyday Hebrew. Also, Ulpan Or taught me how to read within a week, when I had been struggling with it on my own for months."
Course Contribution to Conversing
"I enjoyed the experience and would recommend to anyone that wants to have some basic Hebrew."
Would you like to continue with your Hebrew journey? yes
"i think ulpan or needs an app. it would make it easier to learn on a tablet or smart phone. Also, Meira takes too long to respond. She needs to apologize when she changes teachers"
Would you like to continue with your Hebrew journey? yes
"Good ulban where I make an active course and skype.thanks alote"
Would you like to continue with your Hebrew journey? yes
"I enjoyed my time at Ulpan Or."
"I had a great second week here - Tal was a fantastic teacher. I am only giving four stars rather than five because I do think the programme is extremely expensive and I think the value-for-money is 'good' rather than 'great'. Otherwise, everything was fantastic!"
"the tiyulim were a bit disappointing because i was hoping to be able to speak more and have more conversation during those activities, however it was more listening to history of the places we went - which was very interesting and exciting to be able to understand what was told in hebrew, but i was expecting more conversations. overall, i feel my vocabulary was incredibly increased and am better able to understand a greater amount."
"My experiences with the teachers (primarily Roi, but also Tamar and Akiva) were excellent. I really benefited from the alternating periods of one-on-one interactions with teachers and individual study time. The reliability, production quality, and ease of use of the audio and video were perhaps the only detractors for me. They sometimes added frustration and wasted time where otherwise my course experience was smooth and efficient."
"I need more training to reach my goal of comprehending Hebrew newscasts."
"when i came here i have absolutely no idea about Hebrew... two weeks here and i can read write and speak a little ... its a big step in hebrew world... so thank u and special thanks to my special teacher Tal"
"in general, the method is great. since i have a lot of hebrew in my head, i don't fit a particular level. the reading and most of the verbs in my level came easily although i needed a lot of holes filled in. the neve tzedek and shavuot stories were perfect for me, while the the books seemed underwhelming. hila was REALLY TERRIFIC!!! my last day was a bit of a bummer because there were so many emails about my schedule that i got confused and lost a half hour in the end. not a good way to end my studies. i am looking forward to continuing my studies online and hope that access to higher levels will help me alot. todah!"
Ulpan Or International is rated 4.84 based on 356 reviews