Ulpan Or International Reviews

Read Ulpan Or International Reviews

+97225611132

Emek Refaim 43

Tell us how Ulpan Or International made you happy
Ani ohevet Ulpan classes. Every I gained understanding how to use the words and the outside after noon experiences were fun and educaional. Thats where the rubber meets the road and you find out how much you know or not. The morning sessions and study were were very helpful and my teacher was so patient with me as a 83 year old but I am using it as much as I can in Israel while I am here and have a friend at home who is Jewish and speaks fluently who will help. When I come back I hope to continue with more classes. Toda raba, Sharon Dodge
Yes, I've learned a lot of Hebrew in the last year and a half. I will come back for the next summer or earlier.
I studied Ulpan Or in an online format- I had an individual lesson once a week. I have to say that whatever progress I made in the 4 months with Ulpan (and it was quite a considerable progress), I primarily owe to my teacher Keren. Enthusiastic and supportive, she was there for every step of my Hebrew journey. She never failed to correct a single mistake- no matter how tiny- because when you just start learning the language, every detail matters. Ulpan Or's study materials deserve a separate mention. I loved the format and relevance of the vocabulary. The explanation of Hebrew grammar made thorny topics so much easier to comprehend. Big thank you to Ulpan Or and amazing Keren!
Very comfortable and supportive learning environment. Methodology is sound and progress is easy to see. My Israeli daughter-in-law is impressed with the impact of one week at Ulpan Or. I also participate remotely by Skype and found the two experiences compatible and reinforcing.
Everyone was helpful and worked around my personal issues that came up during lessons. My tutor was fantastic and fun to work with. The online books and lessons can be made into large print. The dialogues were often humorous and covered most of the every day needs for travel and communication.
My instructor, Sivan, was amazing! Though I am a complete beginner, she was a great instructor and inspired me to challenge myself. The curriculum itself was extremely well-structured--I found myself mastering the lessons very quickly to the point where Sivan and I would continue with additional phrases past the lesson to finish what I really wanted to say. Although I am a beginner, I can converse when I need to, which has been really helpful when interacting with people who do not speak English here in Israel. I can also understand some of the local lingo while commuting, which has been fun!
I try not to think of the expense, but the money wasn't wasted! I had a very good, calm and patient teacher (Tamar), who always gave me time to find and correct my own mistakes. One month gave me a real boost, more would have been wonderful but too expensive. For the price it would have been nice to get a bit more printed material (one of the books in the study room?!) The internet material doesn't always work without hitches (see previous comments). The "expeditions " in the neighbourhood with different teachers (very good idea) were an enjoyable time to have longer conversations about prepared and spontaneous topics. Thank you all (hard workers on the reception desk included!)
Ulpan-Or was a great experience for me. Terrific process, excellent materials with lots of detail and easy to use and wonderful instructors and staff. I've tried several schools/companies in my journey to learn Hebrew. Ulpan-Or is a little more expensive but far and away the best.
Course Contribution to Reading/Writing
Course Contribution to Comprehension
Course Contribution to Confidence in Hebrew
Course Contribution to Conversing
Would you like to continue with your Hebrew journey? yes
WOW. Best Hebrew school!
My instructor was amazing and always made me feel comfortable with learning new words and trying out the language. The process was great and it was nice to have continued access to the textbooks after my session!
I really enjoyed working with my teacher. I felt comfortable struggling through learning the Hebrew and feel like I came out with a more advanced understanding of the language
My instructor was absolutely amazing, she was patient and kind. This course is structured in a very helpful way, to be able to take this before leaving for Israel was incredibly helpful. Thank you!
It amazed me how much I was able to learn in such a short amount of time with Ulpan Or. The books are engaging and super helpful but what made all the difference was the Skype lessons twice a week with my instructor Einav and sub instructor Tamar. I didn’t realize how huge of a difference it would make getting the chance to practice having the kind of discussions that I will definitely be having when I live in Israel this summer. Not only did I learn a ton, but I am in a position where it will be way easier to keep picking up new vocab and to understand more about the grammatical structure. Can’t thank these women enough.
I enjoyed the four weeks I spent working with Tamar. Fun, informative, professional. I look forward to studying with Ulpan Or on my upcoming trip to Israel and in future online courses.
I really felt the language returning as I felt at ease with the teacher. She was very friendly, unfailingly patient and nudged me into stretching my capacities
Thank you Ulpanor for your interesting and enjoyable method of learning Ivrit. Teachers and Staff were professional, charming and helpful. I received a good base on which to build my knowledge of the language. Learning by Skype is much easier than I thought and now living in Israel I can put it all into practice.
Ulpan Or was very helpful in improving my Hebrew grammar, vocabulary and self-confidence in talking to Israelis. I can now converse easily in Hebrew and even understand Hebrew lectures.
Really helpful tutors and easy to understand online textbook. Lessons set at your own pace to maximize learning of Hebrew. Highly recommend!
I enjoyed very much attending the 4 lessons I've got by skype and now I decided to attend the Mini Sabra course for one week next August.
Such a great program! My teachers were amazing and I’ve learned so much!
Ulpan Or International is rated 4.85 based on 355 reviews