Ulpan Or International Reviews

Read Ulpan Or International Reviews

+97225611132

Emek Refaim 43

Tell us how Ulpan Or International made you happy
I was researching on-line Hebrew learning which included one on one instructors and someone highly recommended Ulpan-Or. I am six lessons into Ulpan Or and am thoroughly enjoying it and learning! The program is very well thought out and very well taught.
Absolutely fantastic program! Well worth the money! Their instructors are very knowledgeable.
The Ulpan Or teachers and staff are amazing! I learned so much and highly recommend their course of study!
I did a 4-month online course with UlpanOr, it was excellent! I feel much more confident in my ability to speak and understand, also improved my reading and writing skills. All the lessons were fun and engaging, and the materials that were provided were fantastic.
I had the best teacher ever and I learned so much with her! Highly recommend Ulpan Or to anyone wanting to learn or improve their Hebrew!
It was a great experience for me. I came in with basically no Hebrew and after four weeks was able to hold conversations with strangers, order at restaurantes and explain what I do at home and what I want to do on a day to day basis
I have enjoyed learning with each of my teachers.I am still a work in progress as far as Hebrew is concerned but the program is well thought out, and well implemented to give each student a sense of accomplishment.
great program organized easy to work with fun good outcome for student i can speak the language
here are many online teaching teachers, and the teaching materials used are great. It ’s a great way to learn Hebrew:)
I really enjoyed how challenging the course was. Most online methods take you through at a boring speed that isn’t really engaging. Ulpan Or combined knowledgeable teachers with challenging coursework in a way that kept me engaged and feeling as though I was making steady progress.
I loved my experience at Ulpan Or! They create a fun and friendly environment to learn and my teacher Tal is absolutely amazing! I was really impressed with the level of professionalism over all as well as promptness in returning emails and communicating before the course began. I came to the ulpan at a higher level, after doing a more traditional ulpan, wanting to expand my vocabulary and fill in holes. The English to Hebrew method was a surprisingly fun and effective way to learn at a quick pace. The online materials are interactive and easy to use. Although the price is a bit expensive, over all I would definitely recommend Ulpan Or.
I am really enjoying learning Hebrew through Ulpan Or. My instructor Hila is wonderful. I find the materials very easy to navigate and I look forward to my skype sessions with Hila. I feel like I am progressing very quickly and becoming very comfortable using the language. I look forward to continuing my lessons and becoming fluent.
Ani ohevet Ulpan classes. Every I gained understanding how to use the words and the outside after noon experiences were fun and educaional. Thats where the rubber meets the road and you find out how much you know or not. The morning sessions and study were were very helpful and my teacher was so patient with me as a 83 year old but I am using it as much as I can in Israel while I am here and have a friend at home who is Jewish and speaks fluently who will help. When I come back I hope to continue with more classes. Toda raba, Sharon Dodge
Yes, I've learned a lot of Hebrew in the last year and a half. I will come back for the next summer or earlier.
I studied Ulpan Or in an online format- I had an individual lesson once a week. I have to say that whatever progress I made in the 4 months with Ulpan (and it was quite a considerable progress), I primarily owe to my teacher Keren. Enthusiastic and supportive, she was there for every step of my Hebrew journey. She never failed to correct a single mistake- no matter how tiny- because when you just start learning the language, every detail matters. Ulpan Or's study materials deserve a separate mention. I loved the format and relevance of the vocabulary. The explanation of Hebrew grammar made thorny topics so much easier to comprehend. Big thank you to Ulpan Or and amazing Keren!
Very comfortable and supportive learning environment. Methodology is sound and progress is easy to see. My Israeli daughter-in-law is impressed with the impact of one week at Ulpan Or. I also participate remotely by Skype and found the two experiences compatible and reinforcing.
Everyone was helpful and worked around my personal issues that came up during lessons. My tutor was fantastic and fun to work with. The online books and lessons can be made into large print. The dialogues were often humorous and covered most of the every day needs for travel and communication.
My instructor, Sivan, was amazing! Though I am a complete beginner, she was a great instructor and inspired me to challenge myself. The curriculum itself was extremely well-structured--I found myself mastering the lessons very quickly to the point where Sivan and I would continue with additional phrases past the lesson to finish what I really wanted to say. Although I am a beginner, I can converse when I need to, which has been really helpful when interacting with people who do not speak English here in Israel. I can also understand some of the local lingo while commuting, which has been fun!
Ulpan-Or was a great experience for me. Terrific process, excellent materials with lots of detail and easy to use and wonderful instructors and staff. I've tried several schools/companies in my journey to learn Hebrew. Ulpan-Or is a little more expensive but far and away the best.
WOW. Best Hebrew school!