Ulpan Or International Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ulpan Or International
Read Ulpan Or International Reviews

About Ulpan Or International:

Ulpan-Or is an innovative center for Hebrew learning, connecting you to Israeli culture with campuses located in Jerusalem , Tel Aviv and anywhere in the world via our online programs and self-study kits.

After 20 years of research, Ulpan-Or founders Orly and Yoel Ganor have developed a revolutionary methodology for learning Hebrew online or in-person called Rapid Language Acquisition (RLA). RLA allows students to learn Hebrew rapidly, while making the ancient language of Hebrew come alive today in a fun and welcoming environment.

+97225611132

Emek Refaim 43

Tell us how Ulpan Or International made you happy
I had the best teacher ever and I learned so much with her! Highly recommend Ulpan Or to anyone wanting to learn or improve their Hebrew!
It was a great experience for me. I came in with basically no Hebrew and after four weeks was able to hold conversations with strangers, order at restaurantes and explain what I do at home and what I want to do on a day to day basis
I have enjoyed learning with each of my teachers.I am still a work in progress as far as Hebrew is concerned but the program is well thought out, and well implemented to give each student a sense of accomplishment.
great program
organized
easy to work with
fun
good outcome for student
i can speak the language
here are many online teaching teachers, and the teaching materials used are great.

It ’s a great way to learn Hebrew:)
I really enjoyed how challenging the course was. Most online methods take you through at a boring speed that isn’t really engaging. Ulpan Or combined knowledgeable teachers with challenging coursework in a way that kept me engaged and feeling as though I was making steady progress.
I loved my experience at Ulpan Or! They create a fun and friendly environment to learn and my teacher Tal is absolutely amazing! I was really impressed with the level of professionalism over all as well as promptness in returning emails and communicating before the course began.
I came to the ulpan at a higher level, after doing a more traditional ulpan, wanting to expand my vocabulary and fill in holes. The English to Hebrew method was a surprisingly fun and effective way to learn at a quick pace. The online materials are interactive and easy to use. Although the price is a bit expensive, over all I would definitely recommend Ulpan Or.
I am really enjoying learning Hebrew through Ulpan Or. My instructor Hila is wonderful. I find the materials very easy to navigate and I look forward to my skype sessions with Hila. I feel like I am progressing very quickly and becoming very comfortable using the language. I look forward to continuing my lessons and becoming fluent.
Ani ohevet Ulpan classes. Every I gained understanding how to use the words and the outside after noon experiences were fun and educaional. Thats where the rubber meets the road and you find out how much you know or not. The morning sessions and study were were very helpful and my teacher was so patient with me as a 83 year old but I am using it as much as I can in Israel while I am here and have a friend at home who is Jewish and speaks fluently who will help. When I come back I hope to continue with more classes. Toda raba, Sharon Dodge
Yes, I've learned a lot of Hebrew in the last year and a half. I will come back for the next summer or earlier.
I studied Ulpan Or in an online format- I had an individual lesson once a week.
I have to say that whatever progress I made in the 4 months with Ulpan (and it was quite a considerable progress), I primarily owe to my teacher Keren. Enthusiastic and supportive, she was there for every step of my Hebrew journey. She never failed to correct a single mistake- no matter how tiny- because when you just start learning the language, every detail matters.
Ulpan Or's study materials deserve a separate mention. I loved the format and relevance of the vocabulary. The explanation of Hebrew grammar made thorny topics so much easier to comprehend.
Big thank you to Ulpan Or and amazing Keren!
Very comfortable and supportive learning environment. Methodology is sound and progress is easy to see. My Israeli daughter-in-law is impressed with the impact of one week at Ulpan Or. I also participate remotely by Skype and found the two experiences compatible and reinforcing.
Everyone was helpful and worked around my personal issues that came up during lessons. My tutor was fantastic and fun to work with. The online books and lessons can be made into large print. The dialogues were often humorous and covered most of the every day needs for travel and communication.
My instructor, Sivan, was amazing! Though I am a complete beginner, she was a great instructor and inspired me to challenge myself. The curriculum itself was extremely well-structured--I found myself mastering the lessons very quickly to the point where Sivan and I would continue with additional phrases past the lesson to finish what I really wanted to say. Although I am a beginner, I can converse when I need to, which has been really helpful when interacting with people who do not speak English here in Israel. I can also understand some of the local lingo while commuting, which has been fun!
Ulpan-Or was a great experience for me. Terrific process, excellent materials with lots of detail and easy to use and wonderful instructors and staff. I've tried several schools/companies in my journey to learn Hebrew. Ulpan-Or is a little more expensive but far and away the best.
WOW. Best Hebrew school!
My instructor was amazing and always made me feel comfortable with learning new words and trying out the language. The process was great and it was nice to have continued access to the textbooks after my session!
I really enjoyed working with my teacher. I felt comfortable struggling through learning the Hebrew and feel like I came out with a more advanced understanding of the language
My instructor was absolutely amazing, she was patient and kind. This course is structured in a very helpful way, to be able to take this before leaving for Israel was incredibly helpful. Thank you!
It amazed me how much I was able to learn in such a short amount of time with Ulpan Or. The books are engaging and super helpful but what made all the difference was the Skype lessons twice a week with my instructor Einav and sub instructor Tamar. I didn’t realize how huge of a difference it would make getting the chance to practice having the kind of discussions that I will definitely be having when I live in Israel this summer. Not only did I learn a ton, but I am in a position where it will be way easier to keep picking up new vocab and to understand more about the grammatical structure. Can’t thank these women enough.
Ulpan Or International is rated 4.85 based on 365 reviews