Unranked smurfs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Unranked smurfs
Read Unranked smurfs Reviews

About Unranked smurfs:

UnrankedSmurfs is the #1 League of Legends account seller and the only site to offer a Lifetime Guarantee on all our League of Legends accounts.

We take customer satisfaction very seriously - all our reviews are managed here by reviews.io, an independent company, which means we can't edit or change them. What you see here are genuine customer reviews from real UnrankedSmurfs customers.

support@unrankedsmurfs.com

EVAN BUC****
Unranked smurfs 5 star review on 13th August 2018
Simon Lak****
Hi hello
Hello! What was wrong with your purchase? If there is anything we can do to help you please contact us at support@unrankedsmurfs.com Best Regards UnrankedSmurfs staff
Not so good boosting service.
I think its an account
Why do I have to write a review to receive a warranty
I purchased a pbe account and the account details did not get sent. I had to contact the support line and ended up waiting 2-3 hours in total after purchase. The support line then blamed my hotmail account to be the problem saying that this occurs if my hotmail is full. I can assure you that my email account is not full. My hobby is to literally delete spams and read emails every single day. So next time dont go blaming that this issue is the customers fault and fix your automatic sending system. I have purchased from many other sites and the automatic send system works perfectly fine with my hotmail. Also allow for multiple button presses with your survey of how did you communicate with the company as I used live chat and email.
still didnt get account recovery details after 1.5 month
The account I received is a banned one.
sold me a used account that got a ticket sent to riot
the cat was super sick it wasn't cool
First of all they removed my first review... Tells a lot about the kind of company this is. I payed for one of their 200$ accounts, everything was fine for a year then all of a sudden the account got transferred back to its original server. They refused to provide me my one time replacement that they advertise even after giving all the necessary information. Garbage sketchy company don't deal with them.
Unranked smurfs is rated 4.79 based on 6,480 reviews