Up&Up Reviews

of reviewers recommend Up&Up
Read Up&Up Reviews

About Up&Up:

Friends helping friends

That's the spirit from which up&up was born. Four years ago, my friend came to me to chat about renewing his apartment lease. He was fed up with how much rent he had paid ($1,000/m over 5 years is $60K!) and that he wasn't able to benefit from the rise in home prices. He was approved for a mortgage but still couldn't buy a home because he couldn't afford the down payment.

I offered to help and we partnered to buy his home together. We split the down payment, split the mortgage payments and he paid me a percentage of what the house would rent for on the share I owned. Because our splits were based on our down payments and rents were obvious from the market, we both knew this was a fair deal amongst friends.

We quickly realized this was a product that could help many Americans who want to stop paying rent and get into their first homes sooner. The vision is powerful but simple - let's build a business on the premise of making fair partnerships, the same type as we did with friends and family, and help as many people achieve homeownership as possible.

contact@upandup.co

243 Canal St, FL 6, New York, NY 10013

Tell us how Up&Up made you happy

- No results match this filter query -