Up&Up Reviews

of reviewers recommend Up&Up
Read Up&Up Reviews

About Up&Up:

Friends helping friends

That's the spirit from which up&up was born. Four years ago, my friend came to me to chat about renewing his apartment lease. He was fed up with how much rent he had paid ($1,000/m over 5 years is $60K!) and that he wasn't able to benefit from the rise in home prices. He was approved for a mortgage but still couldn't buy a home because he couldn't afford the down payment.

I offered to help and we partnered to buy his home together. We split the down payment, split the mortgage payments and he paid me a percentage of what the house would rent for on the share I owned. Because our splits were based on our down payments and rents were obvious from the market, we both knew this was a fair deal amongst friends.

We quickly realized this was a product that could help many Americans who want to stop paying rent and get into their first homes sooner. The vision is powerful but simple - let's build a business on the premise of making fair partnerships, the same type as we did with friends and family, and help as many people achieve homeownership as possible.

contact@upandup.co

243 Canal St, FL 6, New York, NY 10013

Tell us how Up&Up made you happy
Would you recommend up&up to a friend? yes
Finding the exact right house for us was a stressful endeavor, and we were SO lucky to stumble upon one owned by Up&Up. Now we have the perfect space, the future prospect of easily and seamlessly buying it, and a rental company that actually cares about their tenants being happy.
Would you recommend up&up to a friend? yes
up and up was the first company to not turn me away or say sorry you will never be a homeowner. I have had nothing but friendly people from start to finish, everything went very smooth and very fast. I was in a stressful situation and up and up gave me hope that everything was going to be ok. For the most part every text or call I would send or make I had an immediate response. I would highly recommend using them especially if you are in a bind and feel like you have no other options.
Would you recommend up&up to a friend? yes
Great selection of homes. Great experience. I love the ability to be able to invest for our future
Up&Up is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews