NakedWines.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend NakedWines.com
05AM
5AM

(800) 673-4718

How would you rate NakedWines.com ?

"I love Naked Wine. I like being able to try wines from small vineyards and giving feedback to the growers. we’ll try wines that are suggested by the site and it’s members. Arabella a SA vineyard currently supplies our everyday red and Sacchetto, Venice, a delicious blush Pinot Grigio. Great site and excellent delivery and service."
"Wine arrived next day as promised and after 2 bottles tastes as promised too."
K
"great wines with great prices!"
"Great selection of wine. Being able to communicate with the wine makers makes the whole experience as immersive as you wish."
"a great selection of top notch wine and excellent customer experience all while support small scale producers"
"Mixed case of Whites - great value & got us through Christmas - what more do you need?"
"Excellent prices and products."
"Received an introductory voucher in the mail so thought I'd give them a try. Really excellent website, with each wine individually reviewed and rated by customers. I chose my own selection of 12 bottles and they were delivered the following day. So far, they've all been delicious!"
"Great selection graet prices.Very friendly service"
"Fantastic deal, delivered next day, by a very jolly courier"
"Your wine profile is built up over a period of a few weeks based on what you have ordered to and reported back on. An interesting way to get you to buy more of what you like !! I was rewarded with a free bottle of wine because a delivery was damaged prior to delivery. Friendly personal contact. Having found some excellent wines, now is the time to consolidate my £20 monthly deposit buy what I like and retreat."
"Really good wine, consistent quality, good price, great delivery. Plus you feel you are helping your fellow man becoming an Angel ."
"great wines at a great price."
NakedWines.com is rated 4.92 based on 13 reviews