uzooka.com Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend uzooka.com

Tell us how uzooka.com made you happy

"My headlight order arrived in a timely manner and fit my 2004 Dodge Durango as stated. All connections matched my Durango and allowed me to finish my installation quickly. So far, I'm very satisfied with my headlights and Xenon bulbs"
"The headlights came exactly as described super easy to install plus fast shipping!"
Thank you for the great feedback. We appreciate your business!
"Took way too long to ship."
We do apologize for the delay but there was an issue with the shipping address which we needed to confirm prior to shipment. Once this was confirmed & Updated we were able to have your items packed, shipped and delivered in 36 hours.
"I phoned my order in,the guy did a great job in taking my order thank you so much."
"Fast, excellent customer service! I ordered online 1 headlight for my 2003 Acura TL and decided that I wanted both. Called customer service and had a great rep! He stated I ordered the wrong one and helped me get the correct headlights. Shipping was fast. As I was installing the headlights, one was damaged. I called the returns team she was also great and fast response! The headlights fit great and look great!"
"Fast shipment and great value!"
"Excellent service and parts!"
"Purchase of headlights was made simple over phone with customer rep. Headlight quality is very good, lenses are very clear, definitely an improvement in brightness. $2.00 charge for faster delivery we’ll worth it arrived in 2 days packaging was very secure. Highly recommend this company"
"The items i ordered were in goof shape shipping was good .. Would do business with again in the future."
"Got my headlight at 28-30% of what the dealer was going to charge me. Came on time and well packaged and wrapped. Perfect fit!!"
"They were shipped on time they fit perfect they look really nice and they're just what I wanted"
"Fast service, representatives very helpful, very good quality product and very well packed."
"On time good prices good service"
"Well, you get what you pay for. The lights are nice but the corner lenses are not even close to fit. The mounting of the lights is simple if you use your old light brackets. Wouldn't by them again. To much work for something that should only take about an hour to do."
Hello,

We are sorry that you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase. With the light set you ordered the corner lights are a little tricky to install but with several light taps with a rubber tipped mallet hammer protected by a cloth should get them to fit right in place. Thanks
"Great service"
"I am very happy with company I have already turned a few of my FRIENDS to their web sight my new headlights if like a glove. I will order again from this fabulous company. thanks for making everything so so simple"
"I sent an email to customer support the headlights fit but the park lights the way attach are not even close. I never heard back so I ordered them elsewhere. I guess I got screwed. Thank you"
I am sorry to hear that the light did not fit correctly, I do see you were refunded for the item. Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience.
"In any retail business, high quality, prompt customer service makes every purchase worth it. I purchased the wrong product (by fault of my own), and uzooka.com had me straightened out and the return handled faster than I was even ready. Not one thing I could have asked to be done better in the transaction I had with you guys."
"Their product was priced much cheaper than others, the quality of the part was perfect and shipping was lightning."
"Fixed a problem I had"