ValueTekno Reviews

of reviewers recommend ValueTekno
I have to say it was very good. The price was very good and I had a very good follow up review with a rep. from the company.
There was a little confusion with the delivery but was quickly resolved.
I would recommend this company.
Great price and quality
I have to say acceptable because I haven't received it yet. The price was good but delivery so far is questionable.
You need to coordinate your survey with the company a little better
It arrived on time as it promised, and the product was what I expected.
When the company realized I had not received my toner they personally contacted me and everything worked out beautifully very nice company to do business with... The personal contact was unbelievable in this day and age!
I have not received my toner
After Value Tenko was made aware that my cartridge had not arrived, they mailed me another cartridge overnight. Great service, great price.
I got no tracking number for my order. It has been almost 10 days since I placed the order. Still has not arrived and no way to track it.
Positive overall experience. Excellent service. During chat while shopping received prompt, helpful, courteous and honest (explained how they achieved slightly lower pricing over their competitors) assistance. Product arrived on time, in condition as expected and described. Will shop with ValueTekno again.
great customer service - there was a problem with the item and Eric delivered a new one to me on his way home from work - he did this the same day I called him - which really helped out this senior citizen. Many thanks. Sheila Sza bo
I had some trouble with placing the online order, but was "helpfully helped" via the "Chat." Order arrived in good condition and in a timely fashion. Price is very reasonable. Thanks!
Delivery time of product was a major problem
Quick and efficient.
Eric was very prompt, helpful, and informative in the online chat. The product was sent out promptly and was well packaged. We were kept informed of its progress. The pricing online was an error. We should have been charged $300 more than we were. Through a personal phone call Eric informed us of the error, but said they were honoring the price quoted online. He was very courteous and professional. We intend to do business with the company again and would highly recommend them.
The toner cartridge arrived in a timely manner and I have successfully installed it.
The toner I ordered arrived in two days! Awesome. I did not pay for rush shipping, only regular shipping.
I originally had an issue with my order of an HP Genuine 80X CF280X High Yield Black Laser Jet Toner Cartridge; however, ValueTekno was incredibly responsive to my issue and made everything good. The product arrived as promised and works as advertised. I am more than satisfied with my interaction with ValueTekno and will definitely order from them again.
Good price and fast delivery. Definitely, will buy again from VauleTenko !
The price was excellent and the delivery rapid. great experience!
ValueTekno is of highest integrity in terms of products and service to their customers. Their customer service is attentive and responsive. You don't have to wait two days for them reply to email. They are a very well run company to do business with.
ValueTekno is rated 4.72 based on 87 reviews