ValueTekno Reviews

of reviewers recommend ValueTekno
Eric went over and above servicing my order. I am very impressed and I will recommend ValueTekno to my friends.
Shipping didn’t take too long and the toner is working very well for me. When I need the next color I will be purchasing it from you. Thank you!
Excellent customer service--cartridge arrive wrapped very well-and priced reasonably. Would recommend you over the big A anytime--all the time ! Hoping you sell printing paper also--but you are my go to company for printer cartridges.
It's the right product for the right price. Fast delivery.
Our office recently had an issue with getting a toner cartridge promptly. I received a personal call from the owner. Everything was made right and I just wanted to say that, in this day and age, to receive a personal phone call from the owner of a company is nothing short of amazing. Not only did they make things right, I received the cartridge within a day of the call. I would recommend ValueTekno not only because they absolutely have the competition beat on price, but they also have an owner that truly cares about customer service. Try finding BOTH of those these days...I am truly satisfied and happy with the outcome and I WILL be ordering from ValueTekno again.
Great Seller
Great customer service and quick shipment! A++ Thank you!! :)
Great value despite the length of time it took for the order to get filled. Customer service rep Eric is very good in that he did follow up on my inquiries and would answer them promptly.
Delivery as promised. thanks
Easy to work with. Kept promises. No hassles!
100% satisfaction with your service, delivery of product, and email responsiveness to answer my question(s). Thank you.
easy transaction, competitive price.
Valuetekno had a great product at an excellent price
Super quick delivery
Customer service was great. Product arrived on time. Equipment worked as advertised. Thank you.
good deal and shipped fast
Perfect vendor. Website was great, customer service was amazing and my product got delivered super fast as promised.
Exceptional service and price, and very quick delivery; would definitely purchase from your company in the future.
You guys are easy to deal, and have good price .
Good customer service. Received my merchandise today. K Halfpenny