ValueTekno Reviews

of reviewers recommend ValueTekno
We did not find a better price for genuine HP-12A toner cartridges, and they were on our doorstep in just 2 days.
The toner was delivered quickly in a manufactured sealed box. It is what I ordered.
Used ValueTekno for the first time recently. They were helpful while ordering and the order came when expected. Not to mention the better value for the money. Getting ready to use them again!
the product was received on time and installed. So far it is working as expected
My toner arrived very fast and is exactly as ordered.
Ordering is very easy and I received my order faster than anticipated.
Price is good and delivery is fast. Support is excellent during order.
Rapid shipping and as promised, accurate product.
I received my HP 53a cartridge in two days. I installed it and it works great1 I will use ValueTekno and highly recommend acquiring products there.
Thank you for your great service, also thanks for getting back to me right away when I contact you. I ordered the Laser Cartridge and I received it in maybe 4 days. This review is to recommend you to anyone that is looking to buy something from you. Thank you.
Great communication
The service was great, the shipping a bit slow to get out and now I am waiting to see if the product is any good.
Ordered and HP printer cartridge from this company,
and it was 30% cheaper than anyone else and was the real McCoy.
Started using it the first day I received it and it works fine.
Great value and great service. Value Tekno is the place for HP Toners for sure.
Best price
Very pleased with fast response and fast delivery.
They called to make sure I was the person that placed the order before shipping the product. I really like that with all the fraud that happens. I received my product exactly when I was told I would. Great service. I will order again.
I had issues with shipping of my order originally. Eric Wagner was so extremely helpful to me with that. He called and followed up and made sure that my order was received. Very professional and helpful. I would definately recommend ValueTekno.
Prompt shipping, great customer service by following up on phone and the product just as promised.
Have been using Valuetekno to purchase my HP printer cartridges and will continue to do so. Why - simply because their prices are great and their service is superb. Doesn't get much better than that!!!
ValueTekno is rated 4.86 based on 58 reviews