Van Arthur Florist Reviews

Sue Shaw
Van Arthur Florist 5 star review on 28th May 2020
sharon fitzsimons
Delivered as requested. Recipient said they were beautiful. Thank you
The bouquet was very nice,altough it didn't have all the flowers that I mentioned, probably because the choice is tight now as Covid-19 makes it difficult to purchase flowers.
Always the best flowers in the whole of Harrow most trusted and always fresh great service highly recommended
Perfect arrangement and totally worth it!
Really kind service helping me to order funeral flowers during lockdown. They delivered to the funeral director's in London on time and were really beautiful. I was crying on the phone but they showed patience and compassion as I struggled to write a sympathy message. Thank you very much for all your help from the Taylor family
Acceptable experience. Fewer flowers than expected in the bouquet and not exactly what was ordered. Gave the bouquet an empty look vs full. The Mr T. Bear was also not the same bear as represented online.
I was taken aback by how quick and easy the whole process was and how it was delivered so quickly in a short space of time! Not to forget the bouquet, It was more beautiful than I could’ve imagined! My friend loved her surprise gift and was taken aback and thank you for making it happen! Even though I live in Stoke (West Midlands) I surely will be using you again for future orders! X
Dear Abshana, this is such a kind and thoughtful review. Thank you so much! I have sent a voucher to you to use for your next order, many thanks for using and recommending us!
I always purchase my flowers from here! and I am in love with Van Arthur! the service is impeccable and the flowers are always beautiful!
This is such a kind review Filza, many thanks for being a valued customer over the years, it is very much appreciated!
Service was great and we were informed when flowers were out for delivery and then when they had been delivered.
The flowers were amazing and looked good for ages
Ordered flowers as a sympathy gift for a colleague, delivered with care. Lovely local florist. Fresh beautiful flowers, will be my go to from now on.
Many thanks for your review, Nicole. I have noticed a number of orders from you - thanks so much for always choosing us!
I ordered a bouquet of flowers for my wife's birthday, during lock down it was not possible to celebrate in the normal way and the flowers provided a nice surprise. From beginning to end the service was incredible, I spoke to Aathavan personally and received a warm response. I was directed to the website which was really easy to use, I choose the flowers I wanted, I went for Florists choice and requested bright colours and was not disappointed. The flowers were fresh, smelt nice, presented well, delivered on time, most importantly my wife loved them. It was competitively priced and money well spent, I would strongly recommend them for any occasion.
Quick and efficient, when other places wouldn't do same day delivery Van Arthur delivered within few hours after placing an order. The only thing that could be better is to get estimates when flowers would be delivered. Would like to see bigger variety of flower bouquets available in the future too. Otherwise would order from Van Arthur again.
Amazing service, very quick to deliver! I've been using this florist for about 2 years now and the service has always been great, but what stood out was my last minute order on Monday and the turnaround from order to delivery in the space of 3 hours! Thank you to the team.
Very good florist. Recommended.
Thank you So much for the beautiful flowers!!
Very efficient
Quick service,my sis in law loved it
I initially phoned to enquire re a contactless delivery in lockdown. The florist to whom I spoke with( unfortunately I can't remember her name) was kind and informative.
The recipient of the flowers said they were beautiful.
Thank you.
The flowers were beautiful, the service was great. Placed the order at midnight and it was delivered same day before 4pm.
Very helpful and polite, beautiful flowers delivered as promised. Thank you!
Van Arthur Florist is rated 4.79 based on 134 reviews