Van Arthur Florist Reviews

of reviewers recommend Van Arthur Florist
Wow what a great florist. I made my order from the US, paying with a US credit card was made easy, and the flowers were delivered on time and were beautiful. A very good experience all round.
Dear Van Arthur Florist, Thank you So very much for the delivery to my mother on mothering sunday! She appreciated the beautiful flowers so much. They were stunning! I was so thankful to find your business up and running despite the current lockdown circumstances. Many many thanks Kind regards Samantha
The flowers I received upon my first purchase was packaged very well. I had no issues with the order this was nice and simple. The quality of the flowers put a smile on everyones' faces. You can tell the hard work and effort that goes into delivering the service! Will most defintely order from here again.
Really beautifully composed flowers that I was proud to have sent, delivered at short notice. Excellent value too! I’ll certainly be buying again in the future.
I have used this florist a couple of times now to deliver flowers for our daughter who lives in London. We live in Australia and the online ordering is easy and efficient. Our daughter has always been extremely happy with the beautiful fresh flowers that she has received. Thank you Van Arthur Florist for going the extra mile. I will certainly be using you again.
Such a beautiful bunch of flowers!!! My friends so pleased and we were all so chuffed with how stunning they were!!!
I needed a last minute funeral flower arrangement which Sri from Van Arthur sorted out with ease for me. It was ready fo me to collect the following day as we agreed. I was given a confirmation email which put my mind at ease, bearing in mind the delicacy of the situation and my request. The staff were kind, helpful and ensured everything went smoothly. I would highly recommend Van Arthur and the flowers were beautiful. Thank you.
Excellent service. Ordered at 11 and they were delivered at 2. Reception was helpful and flowers were beautiful. Would certainly use them again!
Very happy with the beautiful flowers and the efficient service. I ordered from overseas for my daughter living in London which can sometimes be risky- but my choice proved to be the perfect decision!
Great service, beautiful flowers and delivered as requested. Highly recommend!
A Very helpful service. The Buttonhole Carnations were very well presented. Thank you
I had a funeral posy made & the arrangement was beautiful & value for money. Their service is second to none. My flowers were sent the day before I requested & I was informed on how they spoke to the funeral directors who preferred that they be delivered the day before. Too class florist. Would definitely recommend & use again.
Amazing service every time I use Van Arthur
Would highly recommend this florist. Customer service was excellent and the 2 people I spoke to very pleasant. I ordered a funeral golden posy and I was very pleased with the quality of the flowers and the size of the posy. The flowers were delivered as promised before the requested time. Will definitely use again.
Everything will be ok if flowers will not die after 3 days. And yes I keep them in water.
Amazing service and very helpful people really thanks to all of you guys
I am sorry but part of my order never been delivered. I payed for it! I am very disappointed!
My wife said they were the most beautiful flowers I ever sent her. You have a customer for life.
The arrangement I had ordered was not what was delivered. While that in itself was enough to make me wary of using Van Arthur again, Sri and the Van Arthur staff were courteous and apologetic and refunded me the price difference of the two arrangements. Customer service was good, so I will try them again.
Van Arthur Florist is rated 4.65 based on 46 reviews