Vans Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Vans

How would you rate Vans ?

(optional)

14 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Great shoes!

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Vans in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Great shoes!"
Dawn Fellows
"Fast and efficient service, Alan was helpful with any questions."
James Cook
"The product arrived in great time, was packaged brilliantly to avoid damage to the product. Great service and great quality."
Harvey Bryant
"Fast deliver, good communication"
"I puchased a shoe from their website.I got the wrong size because their website does not indicate if it is US, UK or whatever.I returned the item and I got the refund immediately."
Hagen Myles Hartig
"Vans just has such a variety of good quality clothes and shoes, now as a skater that says a lot because Vans has every type of shoe you could ask for! Every time I go to a Vans store I realize I have an addiction to your name brand, shoes especially!!"
"Love the clothes, happy to help staff and resolve any issues very easily."
"Perfect product in perfect shape"
Liam
"Good customer service!"
Alice Gatner
"The delivery was quick and I am very pleased with my purchase as it is the comfiest hoodie I have ever worn!!!!!!!!"
N Gallicchio
"Good Quality and good fit"
Dodge Ferguson
"The staff are amazing and always have time to say hi and help you to find what you are looking for - Thanks!"
Miss Claire Mcmorrow
"The products are really good for kids. I order shoes for my children as they are durable when they use Bobby cars. The website is very user friendly, free delivery on my last order and really quick delivery"
Paula Martin Gomez
"Fast delivery and available sizes."
Vans is rated 4.64 based on 14 reviews