Vans Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Vans
6PM
6PM

Tell us how Vans made you happy

"Great product and fast delivery"
Are you Vans? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Vans receives. Reply Free
"They had a great sale on their website for bank holiday and always have top quality stylish shoes. Ordered on Saturday, arrived by Wednesday with the bank holiday Monday in between."
"Great shoes!"
"Fast and efficient service, Alan was helpful with any questions."
"The product arrived in great time, was packaged brilliantly to avoid damage to the product. Great service and great quality."
"Fast deliver, good communication"
"I puchased a shoe from their website.I got the wrong size because their website does not indicate if it is US, UK or whatever.I returned the item and I got the refund immediately."
"Vans just has such a variety of good quality clothes and shoes, now as a skater that says a lot because Vans has every type of shoe you could ask for! Every time I go to a Vans store I realize I have an addiction to your name brand, shoes especially!!"
"Love the clothes, happy to help staff and resolve any issues very easily."
"Perfect product in perfect shape"
"Good customer service!"
"The delivery was quick and I am very pleased with my purchase as it is the comfiest hoodie I have ever worn!!!!!!!!"
"Good Quality and good fit"
"The staff are amazing and always have time to say hi and help you to find what you are looking for - Thanks!"
"The products are really good for kids. I order shoes for my children as they are durable when they use Bobby cars. The website is very user friendly, free delivery on my last order and really quick delivery"
"Fast delivery and available sizes."
Vans is rated 4.69 based on 16 reviews