Vans Reviews

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Vans deliver?

How can I contact Vans?

Tell us how Vans made you happy

Telephone
"Great customer service, very quick"
Are you Vans? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The Biggest Christmas let down by Vans off the wall. They use the company yodel to deliver, I work in a 24hr building with a security which will always take packages and being the supervisor for the site I’m well known and the parcel wouldn't be refused. I bought a pair of shoes in the black Friday sales in November Paid and waiting for delivery. I forgot about the order and looked back 2 weeks and still no delivery so I talk to customer services to which they said no one was there to take the delivery and that it was sent back to Vans Depot. I doubled checked the date given on CCTV and no delivery was ever attempted with a fully manned site on the tracking date. So I put this to Vans they blamed Yodel and offered a Refund. but as a Christmas present all I wanted is the pair that yodel sent back to depot, the call taker (I won’t name, Names) said she would contact the depot and find out if this is possible, 2 days pass still waiting for depot, 5 days past still waiting for depot and the tracking says successfully at depot at this point. Today no phone calls just a refund which will take 3 to 5 working days to arrive. I bought the shoes in the colour and size I needed now unavailable in both size and colour and shot up in price by £30 from the price I paid in the sales. I feel like I have been lied to and basically told to go away with this refund which I didn't ask for, all I wanted is the Christmas present I paid for. This isn't the service I accepted from the brand."
"Fast delivery and great products, thank you"
"Great product and fast delivery"
"They had a great sale on their website for bank holiday and always have top quality stylish shoes. Ordered on Saturday, arrived by Wednesday with the bank holiday Monday in between."
"Great shoes!"
"Fast and efficient service, Alan was helpful with any questions."
"The product arrived in great time, was packaged brilliantly to avoid damage to the product. Great service and great quality."
"Fast deliver, good communication"
"I puchased a shoe from their website.I got the wrong size because their website does not indicate if it is US, UK or whatever.I returned the item and I got the refund immediately."
"Vans just has such a variety of good quality clothes and shoes, now as a skater that says a lot because Vans has every type of shoe you could ask for! Every time I go to a Vans store I realize I have an addiction to your name brand, shoes especially!!"
"Love the clothes, happy to help staff and resolve any issues very easily."
"Perfect product in perfect shape"
"Good customer service!"
"The delivery was quick and I am very pleased with my purchase as it is the comfiest hoodie I have ever worn!!!!!!!!"
"Good Quality and good fit"
"The staff are amazing and always have time to say hi and help you to find what you are looking for - Thanks!"
"The products are really good for kids. I order shoes for my children as they are durable when they use Bobby cars. The website is very user friendly, free delivery on my last order and really quick delivery"
"Fast delivery and available sizes."
Vans is rated 4.47 based on 19 reviews