Vet Medic Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Vet Medic

About Vet Medic: Based in the UK, Vet-Medic.com are a Veterinary Pharmacy that offer identical veterinary supplies and products to those that you traditionally obtain from your vet at a consistently lower price.

info@vet-medic.com

Vet-Medic PharmacyManor HouseMerlin WayIlkeston

How would you rate Vet Medic ?

"Efficient service, caring staff, they kept me informed at a level I could understand. I felt very confident in their hands."
"yous did a great job finding out what was up with my dog and great news she got her opp and is now doing great thank you"
"Quick service, reasonable price in comparison to the High street"
"Very helpful and prompt delivery on all orders."
"my order was processed fast and efficient."
"my order was processed fast and efficient."
"got my ear drops very quickly delivered so excellent service and would indeed get them from there again if they kept the price down as everywhere you look its expensive but you was the one who was great value for money"
"Quick service and reasonable price for product"
"Very prompt service, Products are reasonably priced, I am Very Pleased to purchase from you,"
"As always, an easy and efficient transaction with Vet Medic."
"very easy to use website. Quick delivery."
"Fast efficient service. Goods securely wrapped. Prices very good."
"Very happy with customer service, contact and purchase, will be using again."
"Customer service was excellent. The order was dispatched within a day and received the following day. The price was very competitive. Thank you"
"Product as described and arrived fast. Thanks"
"Excellent service, driver polite. Will however remember to order the food at the beginning of the week rather than a Friday. Will definitely use this service again. Food much cheaper that buying it from the vet. Will recommend this firm to friends and colleagues."
"Fast delivery and very good prices. have used pet medic before and will certainly use in the future."
"Very good,quick service. Have ordered twice now and excellent service both times"
"I'm very impressed with my overall experience shopping with Vet-Medic. Very easy to find what I wanted at a good competitive price. Well packed and fast delivery. 5* all round for an excellent service. I will be happily using them in future."
"Excellent service & staff concerned efficient & polite. Quick delivery. Will definitely purchase from you again."
Vet Medic is rated 4.80 based on 2,124 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!