Vevano Reviews

Vevano 5 star review on 27th October 2020
Judith
Vevano 5 star review on 21st July 2020
Bethany Gordon
Through the pandemic it was very difficult to get a bidet. I waited for over a month with Amazon to no avail and then I found Vevano. Their service was immediate and almost $100 less than Amazon's price for the same exact product. I love my bidet. It was very easy to install and makes you feel as clean as a daisy. When you've been to Europe many times, you wonder why we don't actually do this in the states. But Now you Can!!! Thanks Vevano for a great product with many wonderful features. .....Julia Diorio
I purchased six long sleeve UPF 50 tees. The fit is very good and the fabric feels like soft cotton despite having the great moisture wicking feature of polyester. Bottom line: great shirt at a great price!
Excellent price. High quality product. Thank you!
I purchased 2 Toto toilets and 2 Toto toilet seats from Vevano. Service was great, and prompt. The items arrived exactly as ordered, and were very well packed, with no damage during shipping. One item was back-ordered, and they kept me up to date on the status. I will definitely order from them again for my next remodel project.
Vevano Home did a great job with my purchase. The purchase was trouble free, phone help was prompt, courteous and efficient and the item shipped quickly and arrived in good condition.
Product was great and at a great price! Shipping was good! Product came complete and was not damaged. Overall very satisfied with Vevano!
These guys had the best prices I could find and the service was great! I would very highly recommend them!
I ordered a bathroom granite sink. It was delivered in perfect condition. It was easy to install. It is beautiful and everyone comments on how nice it looks. I highly recommend Vevano.
I ordered a toto drake from them and it went so smoothly that I ordered 2 more toilets within a week or so. As soon as I slid my 3rd toilet in from the porch and turned the box over it was quite obvious that the toilet was in a lot of pieces. This was supposed to be a 1 piece toilet. I contacted them that night via email and sent in pictures the next day. They had a new toilet on the way within a day or 2. They toilet came as 1 piece. Now I have all toto toilets in my house and I was very satisfied with the ease of ordering, quick delivery and customer service. I will be posting this to Google also.
Everything was as expected, items arrived on time and in perfect condition. Easy and the best prices I found online!
I ordered one toilet. It was cheaper compared to any other online source including big box stores. The package arrived in about a week. Very secure packaging. No damage to the product. I will be buying from them again.
I was helped right away - and although you didn’t have the part o needed to adapt my new toilet seat to the older toilet o was directed where to get it. And got it a few days later. So nice to actually
Get help you can use! Thank you. And the gal even said call
Me Back if you cat find it.
Very pleased with product.
Great item and best bidet
Vevano 5 star review on 4th February 2021
The price of the TOTO bidet/washlet is reasonable. And I don't pay tax and shipping cost.
Best price, fast shipping, detailed order progress update.
Same product as the other companies, but much cheaper! Arrived quickly. Questions answered. Great follow up. I would definitely order from them again.
Very prompt and professional folks to do business with. Delivery is excellent. Highly recommended and we will definitely come back.
Wish we would have discovered Verano much sooner.
Highly recommend Vevano and will buy from them again! They have great customer support with amazing follow up, specifically Adrian Gardea and Paynton Matthews. I ordered a Toto C100 as a gift for my niece, was shipped promptly. They were also prompt in processing a refund for duplicate order I made in error and gave me progress report on it. Awesome service! -- Adel
Ordered a granite vanity top with offset sink and a new Anzzi faucet. Customer service was excellent with clear and timely updates. Shipping was fast and well packaged. The price of the sink was $90.00 or more lower than anyone else (that had it in stock at the time). Then they gave me 5% off and free shipping. Big box store prices with home town service. Highly recommend.
Vevano 5 star review on 29th January 2021