Vevano Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vevano
Read Vevano Reviews
Through the pandemic it was very difficult to get a bidet. I waited for over a month with Amazon to no avail and then I found Vevano. Their service was immediate and almost $100 less than Amazon's price for the same exact product. I love my bidet. It was very easy to install and makes you feel as clean as a daisy. When you've been to Europe many times, you wonder why we don't actually do this in the states. But Now you Can!!! Thanks Vevano for a great product with many wonderful features. .....Julia Diorio
Great place to do business! My washlett was backordered for several weeks but that was due to covid. Everyone kept me up to date on the progress of my order and shipped it quickly once it arrived. Very satisfied.
Friendly, great service, fast shipping,great products. Plan on doing lots of biz.
Great product and customer service!
Is a good design product that performs, and is easy to install.
Excellent products, Excellent prices.
Transaction processed smoothly, notifications were timely and excellent. Great service, great company.
I received my item in great condition and on time. Great communication. I would buy from them again.
Andrea Fisher was extremely helpful in helping me get the items I needed
I love Vevano. My light bulb was very carefully packed, plenty of padding. The helpful staff at Vevano answered all my questions and were so prompt and kind. Will definitely order more.
Vevano 5 star review on 21st July 2020
I haven't opened my package because yet because we had some difficulty finishing the tiles in my renovated bathroom. Hopefully it will be completed in the next two weeks when I will open my package from Vevano. Madi was very helpful and pleasant to work with.
Product arrived as described, in a timely fashion.
Excellent service.
Recommend
I contacted Vevano customer service via phone and email regarding an order I placed. On both occasions the responses were timely and with consistent answers. I like the services enough that I will consider buying from this company if their prices are comparable to other online retailers.
We were happy with the service. They were quick and easy and our 'no noise' toilet seat is working as it should (this is our second one and there's no going back!). I recommend this company and it was my first time using them. I'll look to see what else they have.

A+.
First time customer.Item was received quickly and as promised and was of the quality I expected fro reviews and the decription
I ordered a Toto toilet on 7/14 and received it on 7/16. Yes, I was really surprised, as I live in Miami FL and Vevano Home is in Utah! I ordered online with no problems. I spoke with a gentleman at the store who was extremely pleasant and helpful! I would order again from Vevano in a heartbeat!
product was received in a timely manner and was below all other competitors price wise, this is my first order from vevano but when I need something, this is the first choice I will look at
They had the exact item I needed at a good price, and I received it fairly quickly. What more do you need?
Sus productos son de excelente calidad, no tengo quejas ? Mi pregunta uds no venden la cajita donde se colocan las baterías para la tapa del sanitario ( toilet)para el que les compré y uno más que necesito para mi Segundo sanitario ( toilet)gracias , Gil Jairo SalazarSanchez, chao
Shipping was fast and the product seems to be good. Instruction to install is easy to follow.
Vevano is rated 4.93 based on 60 reviews