Vevano Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vevano
Read Vevano Reviews
Through the pandemic it was very difficult to get a bidet. I waited for over a month with Amazon to no avail and then I found Vevano. Their service was immediate and almost $100 less than Amazon's price for the same exact product. I love my bidet. It was very easy to install and makes you feel as clean as a daisy. When you've been to Europe many times, you wonder why we don't actually do this in the states. But Now you Can!!! Thanks Vevano for a great product with many wonderful features. .....Julia Diorio
Excellent company with wonderful products and superior customer service. Very happy with the 15 exterior lights we purchased for our home and would highly recommend Vevano.
Jeff Dyer
Quick delivery and excellent packaging along with good prices would use again.
The prices are great and my items arrived quickly and very well packed to prevent damage.
Just want to say I made an order for a Toto drake toilet which are my favorite toilets and the bowl came damaged two times. I had amazing customer service with Shelby Kealamakia. She was kind, caring, and efficient. She took care of everything. I had wonderful communication with Vevano. I can’t say enough about how pleased I am.
Finally, I received a perfect toilet bowl. I never had to worry because I knew Shelby was taking care of my order. Thank you for such a good company!!
Original product, fast delivery.
Super Fast Shipping and Perfect Product
Prompt and fast delivery of items
Easy ordering. Good value and fast shipping. Very pleased.
Great buying experience. My item arrived within a few days and is exactly as expected. Price was cheaper than all other options too. Never bought from Vevano before but am now glad to know it exists.
Bought a toilet seat (nothing fancy) for a Toto in-wall unit. Shipping was prompt and seat works well. Vevano has done well.
Great prices. Great service. Quick delivery.
Absolutely love the products!!! I would give Paynton Matthews an A++++ for attitude. She deserves a raise in pay for cultivating customer loyalty.
Will definitely recommend Vevano and will definitely order other items as needs arise.
Best wishes for continued success!
Everything about this shopping experience was excellent. Customer service was so helpful.
Excellent product and service.
Received the seat and it was On Time On Target
Easily installed
Thanks
Neil
So far so good. no compliant
These people do exactly what they say. We ordered a toilet on 10/13 and received it on 10/14 delivered to our front door. Unbelievable service. These Consultants are knowledgeable, friendly and will answer any and all questions you may have. My husband and I were simply impressed. Will do business with them again and highly recommend this company.
Great pricing and quick shipping
The product I ordered arrived in perfect condition and in a very reasonable amount of time. I would use Vevano again without hesitation.

/Gary
My order took quite a long time but was truly worth the wait. As a consolation, I was given a little discount in my price for the inconvenience of having to wait longer. This was actually a gift for my grandson (we have them in our home and he loved it so I got him one for his bathroom), who’s birthday was in June. He had to wait until September to get it.

You can buy this product locally at Home Depot, but it is not the same model and does not have the same features. It is slightly less expensive. Costco also had a Toto brand washlet at their warehouses but it too did not include all the features as the one we purchased.

Your staff sent me updates as to when it was being shipped and also I received a delivery receipt; all very helpful.

I would definitely purchase this washlet from your firm again.
Vevano is rated 4.92 based on 106 reviews