www.virginbet.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.virginbet.com

Tell us how www.virginbet.com made you happy
I played on their Live Casino service run by Evolution. I got disconnected after placing a blackjack bet. I complain to Live Casino support who admitted it was their fault. I waited for a reply to my chat for the requested 48 hours but nothing. I contacted Virginbet Live Chat and complained, they said they would reply in 72 hours which they didn't. I then complained again and about not getting an answer. They again promised I would get a reply in 72 hours but as you guessed it I didn't. I have just had a chat with them again and they say the Evolution now deny there was a technical issue or that I was disconnected or that I even chatted with Live Casino Support. Well someone is lying and it is not me.
Had live chat about cash out options,was told no cash out as two matches in late stages,those matches finished,still no cash out options and more excuses made,only time I seem to get cash out option is if bets are losing,terrible site,avoid,avoid,avoid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hugely disappointing, only placed a couple of small bets, but already am banned from placing any bets on horses, although they send me promotional material on that very subject, now had letter banned from any promotions, odds are generally poor, for a big name like virgin , I just expected more, unless they are prepared to lose a lot of money I can not see this bookie lasting very long
Hi betting fans,

I am very disappointed from Virgin Bet, they are not fear bookie. My bet was settled as lost, but I actually won. I asked for official email with explanation but the guy from CS was laughing and shows that he does not care. I will never bet with them again and strongly recommend VirginBet to be avoided.
www.virginbet.com is rated 1.00 based on 4 reviews