Vitabox Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vitabox
Read Vitabox Reviews

About Vitabox:

Vitabox sells thousands of everyday essentials at unbeatable prices. We offer the best selection of vitamins, supplements, cosmetics, pet supplies and more to help you live a happier, healthier life.

Vitabox was born inside Wilbur Labs, a San Francisco-based startup studio. Founded by ex-Googlers, Vitabox uses automation and AI to deliver a personalized shopping experience to every customer. Our proprietary technology stack streamlines the entire buying process - from website to warehouse - allowing us to pass on considerable savings to our customers.

support@vitabox.com

Tell us how Vitabox made you happy
I do not really even know you guys as of yet BUT it does look like I will be a very constant customer with you in the future... Being a small business owner myself, those that are just like us need to stick together. I wish you the best in the near future!

Paula Jo Carr owner of Pages Handyman, Mower Repair & Car Sales in the lower Western mountain area of North Carolina.
Vitabox is awesome! I was able to save some money compared to my local drug store. Shipping was also incredibly fast and their support team is one of the best. I'd highly recommend Vitabox!
Quick shipping and great packaging. Very easy process from purchasing online to receiving at home.
Super fast shipping and the prices are pretty great.
The price was fantastic and the merchandise came very quickly.
We are more than satisfied!!!
Great prices, very fast shipping, great customer service. Will definitely shop here again.
Delivered quickly and customer service got back to me right away with an answer to my question. Will definitely be ordering again soon!
Nice website! Easy to find what I'm interested it.
Amazing! Great prices, site is very easy to work with. Excellent customer service.
Customer service is very good. I loved the prices on the the Vitabox.
Your all doing a wonderful job - I love the variety of the things that you offer
I am so glad that I have found your company to order my cats Flea Rx through - you are a God send to me. I pray your new e-business is all that you ever want it to be and then some... May God Bless all of your efforts on it in the days ahead...
I received my order of crayola bath crayons and bath drops quickly and everything was in great condition. The prices were low. Thank you Vitabox and I will be ordering again.
Great website! Products were as described and arrived as promised.
Shipping was very fast and the customer support was friendly. Will order my household supplies from Vitabox henceforth.
Shipping was very fast and the customer service was friendly. Will be using Vitabox to stock up my household supplies henceforth.
Found my item super quick and the delivery was even faster !!
Buying on vitabox was a breeze. My order was delivered on time with transparency each step of the process. I’ll be buying with vitabox again!
Awesome service, shipment even got here faster than expected. Customer service rocked!
Ec