Vitabox Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Vitabox

About Vitabox: Vitabox sells thousands of everyday essentials at unbeatable prices. We offer the best selection of vitamins, supplements, cosmetics, pet supplies and more to help you live a happier, healthier life.

Vitabox was born inside Wilbur Labs, a San Francisco-based startup studio. Founded by ex-Googlers, Vitabox uses automation and AI to deliver a personalized shopping experience to every customer. Our proprietary technology stack streamlines the entire buying process - from website to warehouse - allowing us to pass on considerable savings to our customers.

support@vitabox.com

Click Here

Tell us how Vitabox made you happy

"I am very happy to help you with the start up of your new business... not because of the coupons but by being a small business owner myself I do know how valuable our customers are to myself & my husband. Good luck to you and yours!"
"Very happy with the service I received and the speed of receiving my items"
"Received my order very, very fast!!! Was very impress with how fast I received my delivery!!!"
"Very good customer service. Also very prompt"
"I was very happy with my order. I found exactly what I needed and got it quickly. I would recommend Vitabox for future purchases."
"Very fine and prompt service! Ordered items arrived in good condition and also promptly as promised."
"I was very happy with the wet brush and with the prompt delivery! Good luck with your new company! Happy Holidays!"
"Great place to score a deal"
"Yes! Used to always shop at Costco for these types of things, but hated having to take home an army's worth to get a good deal. Problem solved!"
"Great easy and simple experience"
"Amazing selection at lower prices than I see where I usually shop. I am a new loyal Vitabox-er"
"I was impressed by Vitabox customer service and response time. Everything was delivered on time and as expected."
"Website is easy to navigate and simple to use ( i.e.check out)."
"Great website with real offers. Five stars!! :)"
"In detail descriptions for every product. So you can buy items exactly as per your requirements."
"I managed to find a better calcium supplement than I used before. All of my favorite supplements are there."
"I was able to buy the items very quickly because of their straightforward ordering process."
"Delivered all my orders on time. So far the best website I used."
"Awesome website to buy almost everything you need. Fast delivery service!"
"No fake offers or hidden charges. Excellent customer service."
Vitabox is rated 4.98 based on 200 reviews