Vitabox Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Vitabox

About Vitabox: Vitabox sells thousands of everyday essentials at unbeatable prices. We offer the best selection of vitamins, supplements, cosmetics, pet supplies and more to help you live a happier, healthier life.

Vitabox was born inside Wilbur Labs, a San Francisco-based startup studio. Founded by ex-Googlers, Vitabox uses automation and AI to deliver a personalized shopping experience to every customer. Our proprietary technology stack streamlines the entire buying process - from website to warehouse - allowing us to pass on considerable savings to our customers.

support@vitabox.com

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Vitabox made you happy

"Very pleased😃 Prompt response to question I had!!!"
"My order was received quickly. I was very happy with everything i've gotten from Vitabox so far."
"Vitabox is a user-friendly and robust cost-saving website for all of my vitamin and health needs. It's my virtual one stop shop and my only go to place."
"Grate selection of products, low prices, fast shipping. Will come back!"
"Good prices,fast shipping, Thanks a lot!"
"This is fantastic!"
"Awesome product selection was able to get tons of great stuff for my family. They had competitive prices and a wide variety to choose from with very detailed product pages. Would definitely shop with them again."
"I found a great selection of basic household items on Vitabox.com and was able to benefit from a discount for buying multiple items. Very pleasant shopping experience."
"Shipping was lightning fast. I’ll order from you guys again because I can trust that it’ll arrive on time and as described. Much lower price than I was getting at the store too!"
"Dear Vitabox,, thank you for inviting me as a new customer to your company. My first order arrived very quickly. I hope I will be ordering from you soon again. Lila Hajek"
"LOVE the massive selection on their site & ease of use! Prices were fair, my items shipped quickly & everything was accurate. Can't wait to shop here again!"
"Easy to navigate, and I like that."
"Loved the site! Very easy to navigate and had everything I was looking for. Easy checkout process as well. Saves a trip to the drugstore."
"A variety of great products at very reasonable prices! Package arrived in just a few days. Definitely recommend if your looking to stock up on everyday essential items."
"I dont have a gym membership, so I just have a at home set up in my garage. It's a small space so I'm looking forward to incorporating a cardio circuit with the penalty box. It's a great concept with a lot of additional features with the added videos. Great product and easy to use website."
"I was searching on line for an item and I was so glad to stumble across the website for Vitabox!---I am a huge Amazon fan because of the availability and fast delivery, but I will be searching at Vitabox first from now on!--I received my product within 2 days & for less $ than Amazon! I understand the website is new--THEY ARE DEFINITELY GOING TO DO WELL!!!! I am looking forward to more products being added!"
"Have loved this lipstick for years! Couldn't find it in the stores anymore. Found it on Vitabox at a great price with very reasonable shipping. They provided great service and very prompt shipping--will definitely be using Vitabox again!"
"Vitabox is a convenient-to-use website for household items, vitamins and especially beauty supplies. The prices are good, site is easy to navigate, and my items arrived on time and packaged very nicely, several items in protective bubble wrap. I would use them again!"
"I buy all my dogs and cats products from Vitabox. They have the best brands, great prices and most of the time I get them free shipping!"
"Outstanding service at a reasonable price"
Vitabox is rated 4.98 based on 200 reviews