Vitabox Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vitabox
Read Vitabox Reviews

About Vitabox:

Vitabox sells thousands of everyday essentials at unbeatable prices. We offer the best selection of vitamins, supplements, cosmetics, pet supplies and more to help you live a happier, healthier life.

Vitabox was born inside Wilbur Labs, a San Francisco-based startup studio. Founded by ex-Googlers, Vitabox uses automation and AI to deliver a personalized shopping experience to every customer. Our proprietary technology stack streamlines the entire buying process - from website to warehouse - allowing us to pass on considerable savings to our customers.

support@vitabox.com

Tell us how Vitabox made you happy
Awesome service, shipment even got here faster than expected. Customer service rocked!
Ec
Vitabox was a great find for me.. Not only did they have the best price but it was shipped quickly too. Love Vitabox!
Amazing! Ordered multiple items, received an email 45 minutes later saying they had shipped, then received package early THE NEXT DAY! Amazing service and better prices than Amazon or Target. Highly recommend!
Easy to navigate website and the shipping was super fast. My new go to website for OTC supplements.
Very fast shipping I’m very pleased with Vitabox
Extremely fast delivery. Would use again.
Looked for a last minute baby shower gift and vitabox was the place to go. Quick shipping and great prices
I love travel size selection and received item faster than I thought I'd get it! Thank you!
Just when I thought I was SOL for my sons birthday I came across vitabox on a google ad word. Perfect service with fast shipping
I am very happy to help you with the start up of your new business... not because of the coupons but by being a small business owner myself I do know how valuable our customers are to myself & my husband. Good luck to you and yours!
Very happy with the service I received and the speed of receiving my items
Received my order very, very fast!!! Was very impress with how fast I received my delivery!!!
Very good customer service. Also very prompt
I was very happy with my order. I found exactly what I needed and got it quickly. I would recommend Vitabox for future purchases.
Very fine and prompt service! Ordered items arrived in good condition and also promptly as promised.
I was very happy with the wet brush and with the prompt delivery!

Good luck with your new company!

Happy Holidays!
Great place to score a deal
Yes! Used to always shop at Costco for these types of things, but hated having to take home an army's worth to get a good deal. Problem solved!
Great easy and simple experience
Vitabox is rated 4.69 based on 230 reviews