Vogacloset Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vogacloset

Tell us how Vogacloset made you happy
I love VogaCloset because they have so many styles and materials available, the shipping is always super fast and there are many discounts.
Not all products are good quality. Have to read carefully the type of material.
When you would like to return purchase, a big problem to get your money on your bank card. Had an issue before, the company ignored to answer that I want money on bank card instead to use them for another purchase.
HORRIBLE HORRIBLE BRAND. Ordered online and to this date I have not even so much as gotten any tracking information. I have emailed the team 4 times and only got generic emails as if they had not even read my concerns telling me they I will receive it soon and NO solving of the tracking issue. They claim packages should arrive in 10 days and it has been 23 days with absolutely no information of where my package even is. WILL never buy from voga closet again. TERRIBLE brand.
very bad quality clothes, was not worth the wait and the money. I am very disappointed in the pieces that i ordered. The sizes were off and the knitting was off in all of the products. i do not recommend at all. I will not be wearing any of the pieces that arrived from them.
I ordered from vogacloset for 352 riyals and when received my parcel one item was preloved and one was inappropriate in size I refunded both n very bad customer service i got refund of only 284 riyals , why ? This such bad bad experiences i will not ever order from vogacloset
Simply awful app! They say everything is covered yet i paid extra for customs, complicated return procedure. Will never buy from it again.
Ordered 5 items initially. 1 item arrived defective where the trouser pocket had no stitching so I was literally putting my hand into a hole where I could touch my leg! 2 items randomly got cancelled on separate days about a week after I had placed my order - the amount is being refunded but their system needs to be updated to avoid this wasting my time and having to wait for funds to go back into my account. I could have purchased the same items direct from the brand seller but they are now out of stock with the time that has passed.
horrible! what they show on their website is 100% different to what you will receive! the quality is so bad! the fabric very cheap. i wasted money . bought 5 shirts, shorts and pants. DO NOT BUY HERE!
Ive shopped from voga closet multiple times and saying that it is a HORRIBLE BRAND would be the least. I once ordered a sequin pair of jeans that came super tight and the sequins were coming off as i walk. Their material is horrible they look like trash bags. I ordered a colorful pair of shoes that came smudged with colors (red was on white)! And my last order was on october AND I STILL HAVENT RECEIVED IT! Its april 5 now. Im never ordering again from them and whenever i contact them they still tell me its getting ready!
Horrible.
Product too expensive and bad materials!
Placed an order and received within 3 days and paid Cash on delivery for which you are charged extra. The return was made pretty swiftly too, but 2 weeks on, no contact from Vogacloset until i emailed wondering where my refund was, a week later, they replied claiming they had not even received the goods. Its now 2 weeks and still no news. I have learnt my lesson, not sure i am going to see my money now.
Vogacloset is rated 1.50 based on 12 reviews