Wall Street English Indonesia Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wall Street English Indonesia
Read Wall Street English Indonesia Reviews
I enjoyed every moment of my visit to the center. The mentors are awesome and I enjoy doing conversations in English. All the best for WSE.
(Jakarta Pacific Place) - Posted 1 week ago
So far so good. I can now speak english better than before. Hope it always grow and become better.
(Jakarta Gandaria City) - Posted 1 week ago
Your offline classes are great, but not for the online ones. I think you should consider limiting each classes so that the effectiveness of the class will increase. The lesser the people, the better quality the class would have. And please be strict to the students who are maybe acting off-limits, since the other students really wanted to study and not just messing up in the class.
(Jakarta Gandaria City) - Posted 1 week ago
great
(Bandung Dago) - Posted 1 week ago
After this pandemic, this is so hard for me to find encounter schedule. It takes more that 2 weeks after my last enco to join next encounter. When I first Join wallstreet I thought you said that wallstreet will offer encounter every 2 weeks. I think that makes may progress slower and also hamper my progress.
(Bandung Dago) - Posted 2 months ago
For online class, there are always late for the updating schedule. And also the schedule as not many as offline.
(Jakarta Central Park) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for your kindest and help me to improve my English :)
(Jakarta Kota Kasablanka) - Posted 2 months ago
All is perfect, only had bad experiences with bad trainer
Develop Online course
(Bandung Dago) - Posted 2 months ago
Wall Street English is an amazing place for people to learn English. All the staff are very friendly, the center is very well facilitated, the class is actually fun and engaging for all members from different ages and they held so many events throughout the month. I am very pleased with all the experienced that I got from this place
(Tangerang Living World) - Posted 2 months ago
I'm not happy with the force offline class during this pandemic, and also if i want to join the online class, i should add more fee for the upgrating.
At the end, the gov just reapplied the psbb.
And also, i had a problem to join the encounter or cc because of the link has expired :(
(Jakarta Gandaria City) - Posted 2 months ago
Im happy learning english at wse ...by the first I joined in wse lw, all of the teacher are good n qualified.
The atmospehere is good.
The place always cleann comfortarble.
The social club always have a good topic to discuss. The complimentay also clear for me to learn n accept
(Tangerang Living World) - Posted 2 months ago
I loves WSE, enjoys everytimes going to the center and looks up to meet the teacher.I am very happy learns a lot of things, Very good,helpful teachers and staff. I am pleased with my progress, I have enjoyed coming into WSE for encounter, complimentary and social club.
(Jakarta Kota Kasablanka) - Posted 2 months ago
it impacts to me, but i don't think i have my expectations experience since i joined
(Bandung Dago) - Posted 3 months ago