Wall Street English Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wall Street English
Read Wall Street English Reviews
After this pandemic, this is so hard for me to find encounter schedule. It takes more that 2 weeks after my last enco to join next encounter. When I first Join wallstreet I thought you said that wallstreet will offer encounter every 2 weeks. I think that makes may progress slower and also hamper my progress.
(Bandung Dago) - Posted 1 week ago
For online class, there are always late for the updating schedule. And also the schedule as not many as offline.
(Jakarta Central Park) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you for your kindest and help me to improve my English :)
(Jakarta Kota Kasablanka) - Posted 1 week ago
All is perfect, only had bad experiences with bad trainer
Develop Online course
(Bandung Dago) - Posted 1 week ago
Wall Street English is an amazing place for people to learn English. All the staff are very friendly, the center is very well facilitated, the class is actually fun and engaging for all members from different ages and they held so many events throughout the month. I am very pleased with all the experienced that I got from this place
(Tangerang Living World) - Posted 1 week ago
I'm not happy with the force offline class during this pandemic, and also if i want to join the online class, i should add more fee for the upgrating.
At the end, the gov just reapplied the psbb.
And also, i had a problem to join the encounter or cc because of the link has expired :(
(Jakarta Gandaria City) - Posted 1 week ago
Im happy learning english at wse ...by the first I joined in wse lw, all of the teacher are good n qualified.
The atmospehere is good.
The place always cleann comfortarble.
The social club always have a good topic to discuss. The complimentay also clear for me to learn n accept
(Tangerang Living World) - Posted 1 week ago
I loves WSE, enjoys everytimes going to the center and looks up to meet the teacher.I am very happy learns a lot of things, Very good,helpful teachers and staff. I am pleased with my progress, I have enjoyed coming into WSE for encounter, complimentary and social club.
(Jakarta Kota Kasablanka) - Posted 1 week ago
it impacts to me, but i don't think i have my expectations experience since i joined
(Bandung Dago) - Posted 1 month ago