Wallpaper Online Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wallpaper Online Ltd
Read Wallpaper Online Ltd Reviews

enquiries@wallpaper-uk.com

Tell us how Wallpaper Online Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
The delivery was very quick and I am very happy with the wallpaper that I bought, it’s perfect. Very good customer service and easy contact with them.
This company uses the website wallpaper-uk.com. I placed an order wtih them and the next day they cancelled my order saying they had put the wrong price on the website. I tried calling but the phone lines were not manned. I replied to the email telling me of the cancellation and it was ignored. I tried speaking to the online chat and got disconnected and eventually told to speak to the person who hadn't returned my emails. All in all a very frustrating experience. I now have full funds taken from my account with only a promise of a refund from somebody I cannot talk to. Please avoid this company.
Ordered some grass cloth wall covering and was extremely let down not only by the quality of the product but also by the Company response to my compliant. Although I am aware this is a natural product, the shading on the paper was so uniform that it looked horrendous when hung on the wall. At eighty pounds a roll my expectations were so much more. The company expected me to have unrolled all my rolls to check colouring prior to hanging and to hang no more than 3 rolls prior to logging a complaint. Nothing that they would do about it now - no refunds no gestures of good will from this Company so please note if you are thinking of ordering a similar product from this company (which is Chinese manufactured) take note of their terms and conditions which explain the apparent limitations in terms of product and what you're expected to do as a customer and their quality control and apparent lack of accountability for under par products.
Amazing wallpaper, excellent quality, speedy delivery!
Outstanding colours and designs
Fabulous wallpaper and very quick delivery. The sample I requested was not the correct shade I was looking for so just awaiting a further sample before purchasing.
Really REALLY helpful customer service and absolutely beautiful wallpaper. Thankyou
Great value and very quick dispatch. Will surely use again
Lovely designer wallpaper will be purchasing for my therapy room
Great selection. Excellent service.
Ordered a wallpaper sample, it was posted to me quickly and was free!
The wallpapers are beautiful, but the seem extortionately expensive. I would like to buy wallpaper for my bedroom but it would cost several hundred pounds!!
Ordered wallpaper only to be told the supplier discontinued. So I was buying items on the website and paying for them that were not available.
First class service at a price that beat the rest of the internet. Ordered a Cole and Sons wallpaper and it arrived quickly and well packaged. I would highly recommend Wallpaper Online Ltd. Thank you.
Fabulous service. I clicked on 3 free wall paper samples and 3 days later there they were at my home. What an easy fab reliable service. Thank you very much.
Great choice and quick delivery.
I’d been searching for a match for some 20 year old grass cloth wallpaper. Katie sent me some samples which was so helpful and arranged for a roll to be made just for me! A brilliant and personal service as well as a perfect match!
Great quality wallpaper with great service
Excellent choice on an easy to use site. I contacted customer services several times and each time their response was swift and answered my question fully. Ordering was simple and product arrived well wrapped and on time. Excellent company to order from.
great service, will use again!
Wallpaper Online Ltd is rated 4.33 based on 21 reviews