Warwick estates Reviews

of reviewers recommend Warwick estates

Tell us how Warwick estates made you happy
More Photos & Videos
Lee took over the running of our block early last year and has overseen issues with our block heating and a recent AGM. He is keen to work with us, suggesting ideas how to improve things and looking for alternatives to get better value for money.
Our last managing agents were hopeless. Lee is very approachable and knowledgeable and a real asset to Warwick Estates.
We have been working with Warwick to manage our block of flats for more than 3 years. The service they have provided in that time has got better and better. Prompt, professional and reliable
This company is refreshingly different to other management companies I've experienced. The costs are fair and transparent, you can easily communicate with them and they actually care about keeping the estate as good as it can be and take action.
After nothing but bad experiences with previous Managing agents I was sceptical when it was suggested by neighbours that we should go through the Right to Manage process and appoint a new agents ourselves. I thought it would be pointless as they would all be the same. But I was very wrong. Warwick Estates have been amazing. They sorted out the RTM process for us which was smooth and stress free. Lee, our Property Manager has been really helpful and responds to and sorts out queries almost instantly no matter what time of night or day! Nothing is too much trouble. He has negotiated much cheaper contracts with most suppliers bringing our service charge bill down dramatically from the previous agents. I feel he really cares about the property and the tenants and am very glad I was persuaded by my neighbours to make the change. I would recommend Warwick without a hesitation.
I would give 6 stars if I could! We appointed Warwick after trials and tribulations with previous agents. Warwick inherited a backlog of work and some large projects that were urgent, and have done a phenomenal job addressing these in short order. Carl is a godsend, always available and offering practical advice. Could not recommend them highly enough!
Issue was dealt with swiftly and constructively. I was pleasantly surprised compared to other organisations that I have experience of. Would recommend.
We had only disasters before we found Warwick. Finally someone who cares, communicate well and can solve the problems!
I have an issue to resolve and I emailed the company to find a solution. I was emailed back by one of the staff in the company saying that she is going to deal with the problem. I was kept updated during the time to let me know how it was going. I was really amazed by the kindness and how responsible the staff was .At the end she managed to resolve the problem without me having to anything at all. I firmly recommend this company to everyone else. Good job team. Keep it up.
We moved the management of our building to Warwick Estates as we were frustrated with the previous company. Warwick Estates have been a breath of fresh air over the last 10 months! Quick to respond, honest, pragmatic, helpful, friendly. Couldn’t ask for more! Highly recommend.
Excellent service from Warwick and particularly Lucy who responds and deals with all issues very quickly and effectively. She really does make my life easier.
I can only say positive things about Warwick having moved over to them from a truly terrible property management company who mismanaged our block - the difference between the company we used to have and Warwick couldn't be more different. Everyone I have had contact with at Warwick is professional, friendly, super-responsive and always wanting to help. I couldn't recommend them more, they provide a fantastic service and I just wish we had moved to them years ago. A huge shout out to Laura who has been an absolute star, always going the extra mile for us and just a complete pleasure to deal with.
I am impressed by the always prompt and professional response, especially from Emma, our designated block manager. Warwick is always helpful and thorough in responding to issues, seeking quotes for work that needs doing, and ensuring that the Management Company is kept informed of all requirements regarding the lease.
Always very prompt responses and always seem to have a full grasp of the issues.
Having had a terrible service from another management company Warwick was a breath of fresh air. Laura goes the extra mile and strikes a good balance between adviser and facilitator. Have already recommended the service to others requiring building management.
Ever since we changed to Prime everything is so much easier, they always replied to my emails, always very diligent and reliable.

The staff is very friendly too,

I couldn’t recommend them more.
I would like to say a massive thank you to Karl he was very thorough, pleasant and patient, while made sure all info was provided and understood. I would highly recommend using this MA as they go beyond expectations and they provide professional service!
Managing Agents have a difficult challenge and I find it extremely hard to understand such harsh criticism. Warwick have managed my property in Central London for over 10 years. it is an apartment complex with 60 flats. My property manager is available, understands property management fully and clearly explains break-down of charges and any aspect of the property that I may not understand. Fees are reasonable but if you want your property managed efficiently you have to expect to pay a certain amount.
Really surprised to see some negative feedback below - everyone has different issues when it comes to their developments. We're so pleased with Warwick Estates, they've been honest and transparent in all their work and accounts. We had a problem early in the morning last week, and we went on Warwick's live chat at 5am and then we had a personal call from Caroline and the issue was sorted within the hour. Thank you - thoroughly recommended.
Great management service provided to my block
Warwick Estates have provided a great management service to my block. Highly recommend
Warwick estates is rated 2.00 based on 243 reviews