Warwick estates Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend Warwick estates

Tell us how Warwick estates made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Over a week
customer service
"I've received unbelievably poor service from Warwick Estates. In fact before encoutering this shambles of a company I didn't think a company could get so much wrong. Low grade service and uninterested staff. I'd strongly advise anybody looking for property management services to avoid Warwick Estates. Also anybody looking to buy a flat should think very carefully if Warwick Esates is providing the property management services."
Are you Warwick estates? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"It's been three years since our development last received any financial accounts. Warwick Estates Property Management is not the transparent company they tell us they are. Our development pays thousands of pounds of accountancy fees and accounts certification fees every year but we're denied our right to see the income and expenditure of our management company. Surely there's no excuse for such a long delay but nothing surprises us when it comes to the incompetence of this property managing agent. We frequently try to communicate with Warwick Estates, although their replies are always vague and non-committal. They play a game of never ending delay tactics."
"Comparing the services from the managing agents I've experienced, Warwick Estates is by far the most expensive, while also being the slowest to respond and the most disinterested."
"They are really as bad as you can imagine. Incredibly frustrating. Don't return calls, send service charges late, have to constantly chase them and they don't answer questions. Their contractors are very expensive! Don't allow you to complain by speaking to their management or directors who are always 'out of the office'. Abysmal, unprofessional, and non-cooperative. AVOID for your sanity."
"The most appalling company I have ever come across. AVOID."
"The ignorance of the staff at Warwick is unbelievable. I've never before encountered a company with such rude and unprofessional staff. They can't even manage themselves, so it's worrying that they're given the responsibility of managing large blocks of apartments. A quick Google search on them reveals a seriously bad safety record with a number of legal hearings. They clearly haven't learned much from their mistakes as there have also been numerous safety concerns as a result of Warwick's actions in the block where I live. Rude, unprofessional and irresponsible sums up their nature."
"A completely useless company that should be on Rogue Traders! We've had the misfortune of experiencing their incompetency for a few years. Time to get rid of them and would urge others to do the same."
"Very poor service. They're only interested in collecting money but don't deliver much in terms of service. A pain really, as costs go up significantly each year so we'll be looking for an alternative managing agent. Another point - ask for invoices for every charge to your management company. It's your legal right. You'll be surprised how many "mistakes" there are in your accounts."
"They make frequent mistakes in invoicing and give out wrong information. They send in debt collectors when they make a mistake and there is no debt. Laura Ball is right - Trustpilot reviews are not to be trusted , Trustpilot is paid by businesses, and provides a reviews 'service' to business, not users."
"The worst company- they treat leaseholders with disdain, and it is all about making money with them. The service is poor, communication even worse. STEER WELL CLEAR."
"This is the worst property management company I've ever used. They don't carry out much of the work expected in the agreement with them, any work they carry out is usually of a low standard and needs to be corrected afterwards, and they're painfully slow to respond to communications. The message here is quite simple - just don't even consider using Warwick Estates Property Management."
"This company have doubled our charges in the six months they have been with us. The service they provide is appalling. They are certainly making the most of being part of an unregulated industry. The government need to put a stop to the leasehold rip off and that includes companies like this. The company are awful the staff are useless and the service provided non existent. Avoid avoid avoid"
"0 stars!!!! Terrible property management company!!!! Moved in the complex in Watford about 1 year ago and since then everything went down. We had unsecured fire doors for over a year, damp in the corridors, leak in the hall's ceiling, flood, broken lift, unlock entrance door for days, parking issues......just name it. In Octobre the main boiler of my block broke down (probably due to their bad maintenance) and it took them 3 months to sort it out!!!!! They passed the bill (over 20K) to all the residents of the block!!!! I'm not even the owner of the flat! In May 2019, we had a flood in the basement from a broken pipe and they did nothing for a week!!!! The water was everywhere in the gym with the equipment still plugged in, it broke the lift too. The smell was absolutely disgusting!!!! We called them the night it happened and many times to sort out the problem....which became a health and safety problem. They tried everything to get our contact details saying they needed us to guide the technician downstairs (not my job) but they never send someone!!! Took 5 weeks to repair the lift. They are old people here that couldn't use the lift to go to the 3 floors! When I had parking issues, I waited 2 weeks just to be told to call the land owner myself and sort it out!!! They are disgusting and absolutely don't care about the maintenance of this place! No fire check for over a year either. I wish there was a way to have them investigated. When I move again....I'll make sure they are not in charge of my place!!!! Beware!!!!"
"Absolutely disgraceful. They are operating a oppressive bullying regime even Hitler would have been proud of. I have never ever experienced a service so bad in all of my life. Truly shocking. There is no accountability for their actions and they are free to do as they please. They are quick to rape you for every penny that you have and stick the boot it when you are on the ground. Yet they do not and refuse to deliver the basic Service that they advertise. Refusing my fiancée and my step daughter access to our home after a 4 hour drive. Subsequently meaning they had to get a hotel. Refusing to fixing window mechanisms and not allowing me to change the actual window. I’ve had to change several mechanisms. Not notifying me when someone crashed a van into my apartment. Bullying every tenant that I have had. Lying to potential buyers and putting them off buying the property, by saying that the service and Maintenance is a lot more than it is. Not fixing intercom infrastructure meaning a 300m walk when anyone visits because they won’t let them in. The floor above leaked into my apartment and all the ceiling is damaged, yet nothing was done. Still nothing has been done. Cardiff Warwick Estates and management HQ shame on you! If anyone is willing to join forces and take these on let me know. marcdel-valle07@hotmail.com"
"Warning, warning, warning! I can't stress enough how dangerous and damaging it would be to do business with this company. The list of reasons to avoid Warwick Estates continues to grow at an alarming rate. They've been criminally convicted of negligence with a massive fine after they failed to ensure a lift was properly maintained, which had devastating and fatal consequences. Service charges seem to disappear into a black hole and generally the quality of the work they do or organise is rather shoddy to say the least. Their accounting practices are rather dubious and financial accounts, at least for my development, are rarely issued which raises the question of what they're trying to hide. Anybody would be absolutely crazy to consider doing business with Warwick Estates."
"This is the most disappointing company ever. A few months ago Warwick Estates took over managing my development and within that time they've proven themselves to be utterly useless. Essential jobs are ignored and essential repairs are just not done. Communications are ignored too. They're just so slow and aloof."
"Beware of this company. Warwick Estates is very untrustworthy and it's also the most expensive property service agent I've ever experienced. When asked the reason for the unreasonable budgets they always dodge the questions. Ranging from they'll get back to me, to my email went into their spam folder to blatant avoidance of the questions. The poor quality of service doesn't justify the extortionate costs and it always appears this company must be hiding something. They haven't produced end of year financial accounts for my development in the last few years and they withold unspent service charge money. Warwick Estates is the most unscrupulous company I've ever come across."
"Dreadful customer service. Virtually impossible to get a response from them as they hide from their responsibilities. Almost all enquiries are ignored. On the rare occasions of getting through to them, the staff taking the enquiries either didn't have a clue or were abrupt and dismissive. Don't be fooled by them. They provide an atrocious service."
"Service charges at my development have increased by an average of 32% in each of the last 4 years. Standards have gone down in that time too. They've always been poor but have become more and more uncooperative as more and more details or their unconventional practices and questionable expenditures are uncovered."
"On appointment as managing agent this repugnant company usually adopts the appointment of Company Secretary, which it charges an additional fee. With the appointment of CS it delivers no service to the members at all and totally misunderstands the responsibilities it actually has. Along with the continual failure to deliver the Service Charge accounts on time in accordance with legislation, best practice and more than likely the terms of the lease I struggle to understand why any RMC/RTM would actually continue to engage this repugnant company."
Warwick estates is rated 1.81 based on 123 reviews