Warwick estates Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Warwick estates

Tell us how Warwick estates made you happy

Over a week
"It's been three years since our development last received any financial accounts. Warwick Estates Property Management is not the transparent company they tell us they are. Our development pays thousands of pounds of accountancy fees and accounts certification fees every year but we're denied our right to see the income and expenditure of our management company. Surely there's no excuse for such a long delay but nothing surprises us when it comes to the incompetence of this property managing agent. We frequently try to communicate with Warwick Estates, although their replies are always vague and non-committal. They play a game of never ending delay tactics."
Are you Warwick estates? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Comparing the services from the managing agents I've experienced, Warwick Estates is by far the most expensive, while also being the slowest to respond and the most disinterested."
"They are really as bad as you can imagine. Incredibly frustrating. Don't return calls, send service charges late, have to constantly chase them and they don't answer questions. Their contractors are very expensive! Don't allow you to complain by speaking to their management or directors who are always 'out of the office'. Abysmal, unprofessional, and non-cooperative. AVOID for your sanity."
"The most appalling company I have ever come across. AVOID."
"I've received unbelievably poor service from Warwick Estates. In fact before encoutering this shambles of a company I didn't think a company could get so much wrong. Low grade service and uninterested staff. I'd strongly advise anybody looking for property management services to avoid Warwick Estates. Also anybody looking to buy a flat should think very carefully if Warwick Esates is providing the property management services."
"Warning, warning, warning! I can't stress enough how dangerous and damaging it would be to do business with this company. The list of reasons to avoid Warwick Estates continues to grow at an alarming rate. They've been criminally convicted of negligence with a massive fine after they failed to ensure a lift was properly maintained, which had devastating and fatal consequences. Service charges seem to disappear into a black hole and generally the quality of the work they do or organise is rather shoddy to say the least. Their accounting practices are rather dubious and financial accounts, at least for my development, are rarely issued which raises the question of what they're trying to hide. Anybody would be absolutely crazy to consider doing business with Warwick Estates."
"This is the most disappointing company ever. A few months ago Warwick Estates took over managing my development and within that time they've proven themselves to be utterly useless. Essential jobs are ignored and essential repairs are just not done. Communications are ignored too. They're just so slow and aloof."
"Beware of this company. Warwick Estates is very untrustworthy and it's also the most expensive property service agent I've ever experienced. When asked the reason for the unreasonable budgets they always dodge the questions. Ranging from they'll get back to me, to my email went into their spam folder to blatant avoidance of the questions. The poor quality of service doesn't justify the extortionate costs and it always appears this company must be hiding something. They haven't produced end of year financial accounts for my development in the last few years and they withold unspent service charge money. Warwick Estates is the most unscrupulous company I've ever come across."
"Dreadful customer service. Virtually impossible to get a response from them as they hide from their responsibilities. Almost all enquiries are ignored. On the rare occasions of getting through to them, the staff taking the enquiries either didn't have a clue or were abrupt and dismissive. Don't be fooled by them. They provide an atrocious service."
"Absolutely disgraceful. They are operating a oppressive bullying regime even Hitler would have been proud of. I have never ever experienced a service so bad in all of my life. Truly shocking. There is no accountability for their actions and they are free to do as they please. They are quick to rape you for every penny that you have and stick the boot it when you are on the ground. Yet they do not and refuse to deliver the basic Service that they advertise. Refusing my fiancée and my step daughter access to our home after a 4 hour drive. Subsequently meaning they had to get a hotel. Refusing to fixing window mechanisms and not allowing me to change the actual window. I’ve had to change several mechanisms. Not notifying me when someone crashed a van into my apartment. Bullying every tenant that I have had. Lying to potential buyers and putting them off buying the property, by saying that the service and Maintenance is a lot more than it is. Not fixing intercom infrastructure meaning a 300m walk when anyone visits because they won’t let them in. The floor above leaked into my apartment and all the ceiling is damaged, yet nothing was done. Still nothing has been done. Cardiff Warwick Estates and management HQ shame on you! If anyone is willing to join forces and take these on let me know. marcdel-valle07@hotmail.com"
"I received disgusting service from Warwick Estates. The property manager was not interested in helping and was extremely rude. Not what I'd expect from a company I pay to deliver a service. They create more problems than solve problems. Don't use them."
"Utterly disgraceful. Attention to all businesses thinking of using their service. Just don't do it. Warwick Estates provides a terrible service. Ranging from ignorance to negligence, but every time Warwick Estates never fails to deliver incompetence."
"This property managing agent delivers an absolutely atrocious service. The company should have been closed down years ago based on the low grade service they deliver while charging for a first class service, their elusive nature, their dismissive and unreliable staff, but most importantly, their neglectful handling of health and safety issues. Every property manager they've imposed upon us must have attended the Warwick Estates Training School of Malpractice and Evasiveness. The advice is quite simple, don't ever use this company."
"Hugely disappointing. They're always slow, uncommunicative and forever making mistakes. Don't recommend them at all."
"Terrible service. Avoid Warwick Estates Propery Management at all costs. Things seemed alright at first but it soon become obvious that the workers at Warwick Estates Property Management know very little about property management and don't care either. Shocking, arrogant and rude."
Warwick estates is rated 1.00 based on 17 reviews