wayfair.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend wayfair.co.uk

Tell us how wayfair.co.uk made you happy
Poor customer service.
Recently I had purchased blinds, bed mattress and internal door. Each time I had a problem with deliveries/dispatches. Worst online company I have encountered so far. The worst order was in relation with the internal doors, I was supposed to receive three doors but instead only two doors were delivered. They didn't know what actually happened to the third door, the promised to carry out an internal investigation, which was never concluded and in fact it took them 4 weeks to investigate without any findings. Then I was promised to get a replacement internal door, which also never took place, as they kept on blaiming on the courier service that they are not collecting the item. After 8 weeks I was given my refund back without any explanation whatsoever. I was absolutely furious as they wasted my 8 weeks for no reason, as I could have easily purchased these doors from another company. I shall never ever place any orders with them again, I also wouldn't recommend them to anyone. Worst only company. Unreliable. Poor logistics.
I ordered a pot set and it arrived 2 days early. The quality was good and the product was exactly as described
Fabulous company. Great service and products
Ordered two dog beds but my fault they were too small and 4 arrived. Telephoned company and spoke to a charming helpful lady who arranged next day pickup and reimbursement of their cost. As promised all went as promised. Have said they will inform me when ex large beds are in stock. Most impressed with the service.
Brilliant service ..lightning responses from Emails to Cust Service. Excellent help and service..well done Better than AMAZON so go there instead
Great choice with a variety of styles and prices available.... recently bought a desk and chair for my daughters bedroom. Very happy with both
I have recently purchased a large, light grey long haired rug. This rug is amazing and has absolutely transformed my lounge. The whole family love it! its that fluffy that everyone who has come round to visit, has instantly taken their shoes off to feel the rug on their feet. best rug I have ever purchased and for the best price. I would definitely recommend Wayfair and will be purchasing from them again.
I bought the beautiful Joey Side Table by Mercer 41 for my bathroom and its looks stunning. Really pleased.
Absolutely terrible service. I ordered cabinets for my bathroom at the beginning of December and have still not received them despite chasing many times via email and phone. I kept getting told it will take 1-2 days to look into it and no-one gets back to me. Also, they take your money upfront. They have the payment so it seems they could not care less now. Avoid!
I vowed never to use them again after they left a cot and mattress I ordered out the front of my house for anyone to take! Luckily I was in and heard a van driving off so went to have a look! I was heavily pregnant trying to lift a heavy box through my house! Awful company
wayfair.co.uk is rated 3.45 based on 11 reviews