wayfair.co.uk Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend wayfair.co.uk

Popular Questions:

How can I contact wayfair.co.uk?

Tell us how wayfair.co.uk made you happy

Telephone
"Brilliant service ..lightning responses from Emails to Cust Service. Excellent help and service..well done Better than AMAZON so go there instead"
Are you wayfair.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Great choice with a variety of styles and prices available.... recently bought a desk and chair for my daughters bedroom. Very happy with both"
"I have recently purchased a large, light grey long haired rug. This rug is amazing and has absolutely transformed my lounge. The whole family love it! its that fluffy that everyone who has come round to visit, has instantly taken their shoes off to feel the rug on their feet. best rug I have ever purchased and for the best price. I would definitely recommend Wayfair and will be purchasing from them again."
"I bought the beautiful Joey Side Table by Mercer 41 for my bathroom and its looks stunning. Really pleased."
"Absolutely terrible service. I ordered cabinets for my bathroom at the beginning of December and have still not received them despite chasing many times via email and phone. I kept getting told it will take 1-2 days to look into it and no-one gets back to me. Also, they take your money upfront. They have the payment so it seems they could not care less now. Avoid!"
"I vowed never to use them again after they left a cot and mattress I ordered out the front of my house for anyone to take! Luckily I was in and heard a van driving off so went to have a look! I was heavily pregnant trying to lift a heavy box through my house! Awful company"
wayfair.co.uk is rated 3.67 based on 6 reviews