waytotrade.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend waytotrade.com

Tell us how waytotrade.com made you happy
I strongly recommend Waytotrade to everyone interested in running online investment. This was the best investment I had ever made. I would like to say Thank You to all their staff! Keep up the excellent work. For me, Happiness does not start with letter H, it starts with W (Waytotrade).
These guys are in a word...amazing. From the start, Tofie Cruz made the process straight forward and given the other applications he had going on made me feel like I was the only one answering my panicky and no doubt stupid questions with patience and promptly. Both of these guys are superstars. Jack Richards then took over who was equally as professional and stayed in touch. My process has been anything but simple due to the nature of the chain but my final thanks go to Harvey who has touched base religiously and has been a legend proving with Waytotrade its good luck that comes in 3's. Wouldn't even waste your time with any other broker, these guys at Waytotrade are a cut above. Huge thanks to them all.
Waytotrade would get a rating of 10/10 with me if it wasn't for sometimes calling a bit later than planned. My profits of the account are fantastic, I have been working with them for the past four years. My main point of contact is Isaac Matthew & Joanne Lacia. They have been attentive throughout my experience here at Waytotrade.
So very very very happy!! I can not thank Andrew Ford enough! I just want to hug him! He was so fantastic throughout trading sessions. He has a lovely likeable attitude as well. I had such a difficult broker before and various other obstacles along the way, and honestly without him on board, I don’t know what I would have done. He explained everything to me and was very reassuring that everything will run smoothly with a positive attitude. Before he was on board, I was a bit stressed as my trading account was not progressing due to my stubbornness. Best of all, he would always call when he said he would, as well as unexpectedly, which was nice, as I never felt like I was chasing the broker to get things done, instead he was chasing me! I had also been told by previous brokers that I couldn’t get very far with only $10k and would have to wait almost a year on average to double the account size. Not with Andrew! He knew straight away what was available and told me to stop worrying everything would be fine. The amount of times he kept calling me during the trading, I was so happy, as it felt like I was his only customer and he was serious about making sure I would be successful. Thank you so much, Waytotrade team! especially Andrew!!!
waytotrade.com is rated 4.63 based on 104 reviews