WeTravel Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend WeTravel
5PM
5PM

Tell us how WeTravel made you happy

"I organize yoga retreats several times per year and used to manage everything myself. WeTravel has saved me a TON of time and hassle, it's super easy and user-friendly, and the customer support was awesome."
Are you WeTravel? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback WeTravel receives. Reply Free
"They have excellent customer service. Very friendly"
"Useful in helping to plan a group trip with some other students."
"I used WeTravel to organize the MBA student trek. Awesome platform to save me a bunch of time on planning itinerary and communicating/coordinating with the participants. Friendly user-interface and simple payment/ collection solution. Would definitely recommend it for student trip organizers!"
"I used WeTravel to organize a student trip and I made the right choice - it was easy to communicate with participants via WeTravel, I had all participant-specific information like meal preferences in one place and I could easily monitor the amounts paid/owed. Highly recommend!"
"So far, wetravel is the simplest and cost-efficient way for me to collect payments from my clients. I am a tour operator in Bali, and has many US clients. Been using Paypal for the past few years but Wetravel's simplicity and better rates made me switch. Highly recommended to anyone organizing trips!"
"A friend and I arranged a students trip and used this as the tool to build our itinerary. I like how integrated WeTravel is for many things travel related such as: (1) collecting payment, (2) email communication. If only WeTravel had picture sharing feature, then it will be great!"
"I used WeTravel to organize a big trip for my classmates in my business school. I like that I could use the dashboard to monitor payments from everyone, and I could remind people who haven't paid easily."
"Super helpful when transitioning from a different booking system. Much better rates and great support. So far highly recommended."
WeTravel is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews