Which Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Which

How would you rate Which ?

"Ive spent 50 minutes trying toget best buy fridges, I got the pages of fridges up but could not get best buys."
Cyril N. Cowley
Unverified Reviewer
"Hello "Which" Sorry, I feel you have let me down. Several days ago, I wrote to you under the "Contact Us" label to advise that, at age 84, I am no longer concerned with the items you cover and requesting details of how I could terminate my Standing Order and Direct Debit with you. To date, silence! c.n.c.29@outlook.com"
Eddie Masters
Unverified Reviewer
"I use Whiich if I want information on most expencitive purchases, however I am cueeantly looking to downsize , and am poking for a Retiring viiiage for a two bed apartment, and find that if I was unhappy there, it would cost me up to 10. Percent of the selling price of my selling price if I sold it.. I think that is far too much. The prices are about £400000"
Jim Singleton
Unverified Reviewer
"Very concerned that some so-called best buys are rated very poorly by actual users. On several occasions, I have bought things on the basis of their being a Which? Best Buy, only to find either they didn't work at all (Humax set top boxes), or were very poor/unreliable. This prompts me to question the value for money of my subscription"
"Shd add dates for each review. Shd answer correspondence. Weekly email updates less informative than previously"
"When looking up test results of items on line,it would be helpful to know the date the tests were done."
Alison Clarke
Unverified Reviewer
"I have had problems lately choosing new products to buy using Which reviews - so many of your items aren't available in my chosen stores - Argos, John Lewis for example... Or when Which recommends a product but users who have bought the products give bad reviews of the same products - who am I supposed to believe..."
Gwilym Shephard
Unverified Reviewer
"Poor is a bit harsh but reviews tend to be a bit light & not as comprehensive as they SHOULD be & include items tested too long ago to be relevant or or indeed some too often. Comparisons are not like for like par example: how can you sensibly equate products reviewed as long ago as 2009 with ones tested 5 or more year later. By 5 years they are irrelevant - but they do! Also one gets the feeling that reviewers have favourite makes that get tested more often than others and that treat the whole thing a bit too light heartedly. Add to that that newsletter links and links on the website often don't work, it's all a bit much. So, as they say, how does this make out. Well, other members (yes more than one) I know have given up on Which? because they 'could no longer rely on what they say'. And I know how they feel. Come on Which? get serious and meaningful again."
"Which? is a useful tool but it's very hypocritical. It spends far to much time and effort encouraging readers to cut costs by opting for cheaper products and services but then it complains when products and services become poorer because of consumer pressure to drop prices. It should concentrate on good quality products and services rather than cheap prices. Build quality and longevity is an important factor when buying a product but Which? gives it very little weight when reviewing a product, this means that excellent products such as Dualit toasters get poor ratings. Which? encourages readers to use online services and self-service techniques to save money on things such as estate agency, conveyancing and will writing. This is a false economy because the customer has to spend far more time and effort themselves (time is money) and prices will go up elsewhere in the industry to compensate. In the end, the customer will be paying just as much (or more) but having to put in more time and effort themselves and receiving a poorer service. It is good economy to use good quality, local, independent businesses and to buy well-built, enduring products. Which? should consider this in future."
Stephen Phillips
Unverified Reviewer
"hi when are you reviewing mens electric razors. and digital portable radios -your reviews are very out of date-also very disturbing when your reviews are often very different to those from purchasers on john lewis web site."
"As a Which? Trusted Trader, we have been very disappointed with the lack of support from Which. We paid for our subscription last Dec, the Little Red Book (Directory) was not issued until August. I asked several times for a copy, but did not receive one until a couple of days ago - our annual subscription has now expired! Our entry in this "Little Red Book" gave an entirely incorrect email address for us. When we queried it, were told by the "Customer Support Liaison" that this was the email address initially provided by us. It wasn't, and I have written evidence to prove it. The Customer Sales person was condescending in the extreme, constantly spoke over me when I was trying to convey my complaint, and just made me feel that the entire debacle was my fault. I raised several issues with her, and she just dismissed them, saying, "Oh, yes, other people have mentioned that, we'll correct it next year". She kept saying "You should have updated your profile page", yet when I try to do so, get an error message, saying the link is broken. Not good enough. We spent close to £500 for an incorrect entry in this Little Red Book, and on the occasions I have had to call them, they have been unhelpful in the extreme."
"I requested pension information from Which advertised as a "Free Guide". I have today received a telephone call from them or a company they employ to ask if I have 5 minutes to discuss my request. When I asked what would take 5 minutes the very officious girl on the phone said she would take my address and whilst my details were being processed would talk to me about how Which could help me. Sensing this was going to be a sales pitch I declined her offer. She then pressed me on why I did not want to go forward with the call and I said are you are going to try and sell me a subscription to which ?. I was amazed when she came back with if you are going to be rude I will end the call !!!. I said I had only asked a question and I thought she was being rude. At this point I decided I had had enough and decided to terminate the call. After considering her comments I have complained to Which and asked them to review the tape of our conversation as I am sure this is not how they expect their staff to behave."
Steven Tanner
Unverified Reviewer
"Well the magazine looks like a good idea when you have suffered at the hands of rogue companies and bad customer service. but to be honest it was unpleasant with three of their staff. i spoke to a lawyer, who, being well aware I am recovering from mental health problems proceded to speak down to me in a very patronising way, and while his advice was right his attitude was very unpleasant and I felt like saying that he should speak to clients with a bit more respect instead of talking down to them. so I decided to cancel my subscription also due to financial difficulties, and the first woman simply pushed and pushed me to keep my subscription open, I ended up hanging up so I didnt lose my temper. I called back to speak to someone else who appologised but then proceded to push and push and offer more and tell me of other magazines available. It was very off putting to have their services pushed on you when you explained you are already unhappy with service received and in bad financial status. very off putting and it seems even those fighting for the consumers do not have decent customer services either. Very dissapointing and dismaying."
"Bit too expensive, would prefer lower cost and less frequent magazines/reviews, sometimes feels a bit repetitive as if you're trying to fill the magazine. Would far prefer to pay a premium for occasional reviews of key products rather than an ongoing monthly charge. But otherwise good reviews."
"Despite asking to cancel my subscription in April, I was again charged £9.75 on my credit card on 16th April, and received a further printed copy of the May magazine. This is unacceptable and I look forward to a refund asap, please. Paul Turk. pejturk@btinternet.com"
"Please can I cancel my subscription from today"
"Perhaps understandably Which tests and reviews small cheap products thoroughly and the results are of real value to consumers. However, more expensive items – I have fridges and cookers especially in mind, Which talks as if it was comprehensive, when the truth is it reviews so few products the results are of little use to most consumers."
"I have been a subscriber of which for several years excellent company."
"It appears that you are following the co-op model and philosophy of governance. It takes ages before a new product is reviewed, you are very selective of which brands you review with an especially biased view to very high price end of models. I have wrote to complain in the past just to get the standard thank you for your feedback response and then no further correspondence of how you deal with issues raised. Why not save more trees by going totally online with your publishing and stop money grabbing by having an holistic view of a consumer so to combine holiday, gardening and computing in to one journal. In a nutshell you are serving your employees, you don't listen and give feedback, your free competitors publish quicker and more comprehensively especially regarding discounted brands remember austerity and cost of living crisis yeh that was a good campaign you had!! and your trying to get as much money as you can from your members, thank god your not a bank."
"I was disappointed that you recent reviews of cookers in your newsletter failed to mention whether they were gas or electric. They all appeared to be gas which was a total waste of time for me. Please be more specific"
Which is rated 2.09 based on 22 reviews