Which? Mortgage Advisers Reviews

Read Which? Mortgage Advisers Reviews

mortgages@whichmortgages.co.uk

First FloorOne Castlepark Tower Hill

Tell us how Which? Mortgage Advisers made you happy
Shabeer Ahmed was charming, articulate and very helpful. it was all very easy with no hassle. will certainly use your company again if I need another mortgage.
Just a shame I won't be speaking to Shabeer for another five years now I have a good deal.

Thank you which Advisers and thanks to Shabeer. regards Patricia Wilde also mknon as dee dee wilde
Excellent service, very good keeeping you up to date with progress, very friendly and more than helpful. Cannot find fault with anything. Can definitely recommend.
very communicative and easy to reach
Very good service, Which? made the mortgage process relatively easy and as far as I could see, found the best deal that was available to me.
Good customer service,always checking in every few weeks.
Ryan Harvey and Naseem was very helpful, informative and always happy to answer all my questions.

The only negative was the Office opening hours. It would have been more convenient if they were available after 16:00 on a Friday for example.
We had great service from Which? Mortgage Advisers, right from our initial consultation through to the end. We're first time buyers, so it was really valuable having advice we felt very confidence in every step of the way.
We were given a very tight deadline to work to by our seller - thankfully, Saleyha from Which was incredibly thorough, responsive and stayed late two days in a row to help us get everything through in time.
Had been on an old rate for a very long time as was advised by my own bank a few years ago that my affordability calculations meant I shouldn't look at applying for a remortgage. That plus the uncertainty of the whole process put me off for a long time.
I finally took the leap and went with Which, who I have always believed to be trustworthy through reputation. The staff were friendly and approachable and made what seemed daunting at first relatively painless in the end. Thanks
Top class service 5 star .Patient team perfect simple problem solving excellent communication and follow ups.Very happy customer here.
I today purchased my first house! The process of purchasing started in November 2016. As I was new to the whole process, I employed Which? Mortgage Advisers to help me through this. They took all the details off me and did market search on their own and provided me the best possible quote. They also gave me details of recommended solicitors whom I used for the process. The solicitors and Which? team stayed in close contact with me and with each other throughout the process. I never had to visit Which? team and everything was done through emails and telephone. The never ending process became so easy that actually I only had to visit my solicitors once and that was also for witnessed signatures. Overall I am very pleased with Which? service and would highly recommend them especially to the first time buyers.
Very friendly, easily accessible and knowledgeable.
The Bristol team were responsive and knowledgeable identifying a market leading rate and appropriate lender. Their communications were excellent and at no time were we chasing them for answers to questions we had asked. A thoroughly professional service. Thank you.
The Which Mortgage advisers were extremely knowledgeable and helpful, resulting in a much better mortgage for us than we had previously. We are extremely grateful for their service.
Very informative advisors, kept us informed at every stage, very honest advisors.
We found the whole process very simple and straight forward. Having a busy work schedule we found the email communication was excellent and we were able to understand and follow the options provided very easily. When needed follow the direct phone service and the advisors were very good. We would recommend this service.
clean communication - immediate responses
Which were great, I have had many mortgages over the years and Which were able to offer a better deal than my broker I usually use could offer. Not only was the price great but the service was to and my application was very complicated but Which were able to navigate the transaction to completion where I feel most other companies would have failed. I have already told everyone I know to use Which and if you read this you should also think about using Which.

Giles
I could not have got my mortgage without Which?'s help, everyone I spoke to was professional and friendly. In particular my mortgage coordinator Shelby Davies was absolutely amazing, I never waited long for a response and felt like she always did her best to help me with any query and helped me along the entire process. I could not have asked for better help and a more knowledgeable service from her. All the information provided was always correct and extremely useful. A brilliant service from all, I would 10/10 recommend Which to anyone else. Thankyou!!
Excellent service, constant and reliable contact with detailed information on each possible mortgage provider. Would definetely reccommend and we shall use again!
Which? Mortgage Advisers is rated 4.23 based on 314 reviews