Wholesale Domestic Bathroom Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wholesale Domestic Bathroom Superstore
Telephone

Tell us how Wholesale Domestic Bathroom Superstore made you happy
Awful , waiting 4 weeks for an order which isn’t the main issue even though they told me I would definitely have it before Christmas ! I have contacted customer service everyday for the past week enquiring about my order and no one can tell me where it is or give me an idea when I will receive it . Apparently they have to get in touch with the courier company , each time they promise they will ring me back but never too ! I have also emailed and never once did I get an reply with emails sent over 3 weeks ago ! Also a bit wait until they answer phone ! Staff appear rude and unhelpful ! I would never order from them again
Ordered trims for aqua panel on 3rd Nov. Emailed a week later to see why it had not been delivered. Emailed again a week after that. Nothing but automated reply. Order still shows a "processing". DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Items I ordered are still showing on their site as available and quoting 3 to 5 days delivery. I am now 4 weeks after order.
Customers service so bad they don’t care about customers promised something every time never happen the refund take too long and received damage items they did not even to say sorry please avoid to use them there are hundred companies online can not say it’s worst but definitely nearly worst
Contacted them to confirm if items are in stock and was told yes, ordered it 25 minutes later. Was then told a week later that it is not in tock. Then 3 weeks later that it won't be available from the supplier for another 2 months. Have requested money back and still waiting for it 3 weeks later! Won't answer phone or emails.
Avoid ordering from this company. I ordered a shower screen but then told it was out of stock 3 days later so requested a refund still waiting 2 weeks for my refund
I got delivery of a damaged sink vanity and emailed photos immediately. Got an automated response stating contact would be made in around 5 days. It’s 3 emails and 2 weeks later with no contact from customer service. Shocking when delivery alone cost £99 for one sink unit to ROI. Avoid and spend your money elsewhere.
Do not use payed alot of money for full bathroom came damaged under there own wrapping bath was never installed and no swap or help i will not use again please do not make same mistake AVOID wholesale domestic bathrooms
Customer service is awful!

Ordered online where everything is shown as in stock, only to be contacted 3 days later to be told it was all out of stock, by that time the customers bathroom had been ripped out.

When you call them you are placed in a queue for 27 minutes before the phone is answered by an extremely disinterested operator.

When the items do get into stock they are then delayed further because they can't deliver them as their delivery vans are too busy.

It took over an hour in the collection centre to sort their mess out.
Customer service is awful! Chose to order with them online as they had everything in stock, only to be contacted 3 days later and told it was all out of stock. When I tried to get in touch I was placed in a queue , varying from 15 -25. Eventually choosing to hold, since my 2 emails were ignored, I was there for 34 minutes before speaking to someone ( I phoned at 9.03am). I was informed that although today was my scheduled delivery day, the trucks were full and it would be another week before my items could be delivered. I had received no contact from them advising me of this.
Took yous to the last minute to tell me my vanity unit was damaged for then to come down and wait in the pouring rain outside the shop I bought the stuff from for 1 hour to then tell me am in the wrong place. Absolutely terrible customer services
Ordered online, surprised they would only deliver free of charge on orders over £500. B&Q deliver for free on large orders. Spent £455 and opted for pick up in store. Was sent an email stating that they would phone me when my order was ready to be collected. The items were in stock so expected to get my items a couple of days later. After a week I heard nothing so I phoned and was told my order was ready to collect. Went to collect my order and after waiting a while in a queue was then told I was at the wrong place and had to then travel to another place in Hillington. It would have been nice to have been informed of this when I phoned. Their customer service is very poor, no rapport whatsoever with the customer. Next time I'll stick to B&Q, keep you informed and give you free delivery.
Customer service is awful. Don’t know how many times I have phoned regarding items that have been ordered since 2nd July. Staff tell you they will call you back but don’t. Very disappointed as I got bathroom there a long time ago and never had a bit of bother. If I don’t get other item which they are still selling on website with 3/5 day I am just getting refund and will go elsewhere.Never able to speak to manager.
Avoid, they tell you they have stock but they dont. 4 weeks we waited for our order it was all in stock when we ordered but then they lost wet wall panels. Rubbish at calling back. Senior management dont want to know got fobbed off with a team leader who cant make any decisions. Think trading standards need to investigate.
To whom this may concern,

I'd like to make a complaint as there has been no customer service received placing my order.  I have chased this order to be delivered 3 times.  I was also told i would receive a call back but had no call back.  I took time off of work to complete the fitting but still waiting for this to be received and due to go back to work tomorrow.  Very unhappy with your company.

Please can you advise on my order and compensation due or refund the full amount of £147.70 paid.

Kind regards Miss Dearman
We have ordered a couple of showers (screen, return panels and trays) from Wholesale Domestic. Their products, quality and service are excellent. We are not connected to them at all just found them using google, we would definitely recommend them and would use them again if needed. A highly reputable company with a friendly and very helpful person on the phone.
This company has the worst customer relations I have EVER encountered when they let you down on a delivery date because they cannot be bothered to phone you their response is " what do you want me to do about it" void if you possibly can
I am in the process of renovating bathroom and its been a nightmare. All I will say for now but ....please keep an eye on this as my "rant" and complaints will be on here in a few days. No bathroom for over a month and now waiting for 3rd shower tray to arrive and fingers crossed it will be third time lucky. Photos and my "diary" of contacts will be uploaded shortly!!
We ordered an item from Wholesale Domestic and we were told it would arrive 4 weeks later, it didn’t, we contacted them to get an update and were told they would call back, they didn’t, we called again and were told the item had been shipped and was in the UK, still nothing, we called again to be told by someone in the warehouse that it wasn’t in the UK, hadn’t been shipped and that “that’s what they tell people”! When we asked to talk to someone else we were told “ there is no one else to speak to and that we would just be told the same thing anyway”! We were then told it would be late October before the item would arrive in the UK, which is 2 MONTHS after we had ordered it, we still have nothing, we have a bathroom with NO shower or bath, we have had no washing facilities as we stripped the bathroom out thinking we could cope for 4 weeks until our screen arrived! Oh! AND the item is STILL on their website for sale AND in stock!
Wholesale Domestic Bathroom Superstore is rated 1.22 based on 18 reviews