Wholesome Hub Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wholesome Hub
Read Wholesome Hub Reviews

65 Sparks Ave

Tell us how Wholesome Hub made you happy
Quick and easy and product is great
Ordered a few sale products online and shipping was fast and efficient. I would be happy to order again.
Absolutely fantastic. Fast efficient and helpful. Best company I have ever dealt with.
Always quick and reliable
Great range of eco friendly products. Quick service
I appreciate receiving the opportunity to write a review, as I was going to contact you today. I really love buying from Wholesome Hub as you carry a good range of quality products. However, in my last order, I ordered and received two bottles of Mount Zero bio-dynamic extra virgin olive oil, however the label on the bottle tells me: Pressed May 2018, BB: 02 Jan 2020, which has already gone. Would you please advise if it would be okay to use this, and will the quality be the same? Regards, Patricia
Great customer service & communication- orders arrived quickly- great products!!!!
Very fast delivery and great price!
Smooth transaction and quick delivery.
I loved the site and will definately purchase again, i just wish there was more to choose from. Protein powders, body scrub accessories, etc.
Great service, quality products, what more can you ask for.
Great products and delivery on time šŸ˜Š
Extremely happy to find a B Corp company that has great prices and great products. I love the easy to identify symbols for products and impressed I can cater for all types of diets and needs with the range available. My shipment arrived quickly with no problems and was packed with care. I’m looking forward to ongoing shopping with wholesome Hub and would definitely recommend to everyone
I'm sorry to have to do this...but I have to stand up and be honest. In my view, standards at WH are not high enough in terms of stock management and customer communication. Often items are not available after my orders are confirmed and paid for, the odd mishap is okay but this happens way too often. This last time, I got no message at all to inform or apologise for a missing particular item I really needed...just a refund out of the blue. If I'd known, I would've preferred to cancel my order altogether. Competition is hot out there for eco conscious online retail, and after 2 years of loyalty to WH, I am simply being led to shop elsewhere.
My order from the Wholesome Hub was fast, well communicated, sensibly packaged against transpprt damage and sustainably packaged. The products are lovely to use, I rate them highly.
I'm absolutely guttered in my order. Poor advertising. I've already sent an email with full complaint requesting return and refund.
Hello, We are so sorry that you are disappointed with your '24 Bottles' order. 24 Bottles is the brand of bottles and not how many bottles you will receive. This is unfortunate that you thought you would receive 24 Bottles.
We will happily refund you and any customer that is unhappy with what they ordered.
Warm Wishes
Belinda
I’m happy with the service and prices
I have not yet received my order as I was happy to wait for an item to come back in stock. So far the communication has been great. I can not see any reason why I won't be impressed with my purchases, time will tell.
Perfect for what we need!!
Great service and good prices. Thankyou
Wholesome Hub is rated 4.78 based on 217 reviews