Wholesome Hub Reviews

Wholesome Hub Reviews | 25th March 2020
Wholesome Hub Reviews | 6th March 2020
Wholesome Hub Reviews | 5th March 2020
More Photos & Videos
From ordering products to delivery all was delivered in full and on time.. thank you
I was so impressed by the friendliness, helpfulness and efficiency of the staff when I contacted them to enquire about out of stock items. And the items I originally ordered arrived the next day, even though I am at the bottom of the Mornington Peninsula!

Very impressive, and they can look forward to many more orders from me.
Quick and easy. Speedy processing and delivery!
great product range and prompt service
Love all my items I ordered thank you ☺️
On time, in perfect condition!
Fast service, reasonably priced, could have more selection though. Was good, thanks.
I have used Wholesome Hub several times now and I have never been disappointed. Delivery is swift and the products are as ordered. I would highly recommend using their website.

Gail
Hi Gail,

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Great products and service. I love that a percentage goes towards environmental causes.
HI Alison,

Thank you so much. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us.
great service
Great products - great prices, excellent service and fast shipping. Love Wholesome Hub.
Hi Kerry,
We're so happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience at Wholesome Hub. Thanks for sharing.
Hope to see you again soon!
At first very very Thanks for your nice post and tips.This is the best Shampoo. Personally I like the product. I suggest every one to use the shampoo. This is very dry. No need any powder. I love the shampoo. any one can use the shampoo. I know a site any one can see tips use guide and other hear Alpha Earth
Hi Toni.
Thank you so much for the positive rating. We're happy that you're happy, and we look forward to your next visit :)
Living in a rural area, I can't always get the products I want, I discovered Wholesome Hub and was able to purchase and have delivered easily. Products came quickly and all in good order. Will use again.
Great online products, quick delivery with no plastic
Fabulous products at affordable prices and easy to shop online with great service and fast postage. Definitely recommend Wholesome Hub to anyone.
Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Wholesome Hub. We look forward to seeing you again soon Karyn.
Wholesome Hub delivered my Biologika Coconut Veggie cream quickly - there prices are great and they were easy to deal with. I highly recommend them.
Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us, Kerry. We hope to see you again soon!
Their products make me feel some hope for this sick and dying planet. Service was tops. Not sure about the prices as this is my first shop there but I expect to pay more for ethical products - cotton buds and floss. Would prefer to see more Australian products but that's our fault for not supporting (buying) Australian made instead of chinese products.
Always delivered in a very good time, and the parcel/box is always very well packed. Have never had a breakage...
Great prices and fast delivery - thanks
Very fast delivery and very good giving a tea as gift!
Wholesome Hub is rated 4.77 based on 333 reviews