Wholesome Hub Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wholesome Hub
Read Wholesome Hub Reviews
The whole process from placing my order to receiving my goods was so easy and I couldn’t believe how quickly I received my order and how well it was packaged. I rang and spoke to a lady about setting up my account and she was just so helpful and guided me through the process and explained the point system. Thank you Wholesome Hub for the great service.
I have received my order of 3 ' shampoo with a purpose colour treated' bars and am impressed with how gentle it is on my hair.The bars may at first appear a little expensive, but i have found them in fact to be very economical, as the hair is washed well with little use of the bar, and i can see each bar will be long lasting, as claimed.And to have a shampoo and conditioner combined is great, convenient and reduces the number of bathroom items.I feel i have made a prudent purchase here, and pleased i am assisting in reducing the use of plastic containers.From a health point of view, using these gentle products is a big plus, as ' harsh ' chemicals in other products easily diffuse through the scalp into the bloodstream, due to the skin tissue on the scalp being thin.
Staff member was extremely helpful over the phone when I enquired about some products. Transaction was easy and quick. Products have been great. Would highly recommend.
I have found that using woolen drier balls has noticeably increased the softness of towels and sheets and notably cut down static charge on most fabrics that I put in my Dryer.
Good products, very speedy delivery
I am a new customer and appreciate the green ethic of the Wholesome Hub. I am looking forward to exploring a change in some of the products I use and the Wholesome Hub will be a first port of call!
Quick reliable delivery
Everything was shipped quickly, and it looked like it was very nice presentation. I wish there was somewhere in the order section where I could indicate that was a gift, so that there would be no invoices included.
Outstanding customer service! Super fast postage.
Will definitely recommend you to everyone I know.
Many thanks. 🤗
Always prompt in delivery and wonderful product range.
Excellent products. Fast delivery.
Fast and secure delivery. Love the organic stuffs
Love the eco friendly packaging and good quality products. Thank you, God Bless, Louise :)
Great product range and customer service. Quick delivery A++
I have been buying from Wholesome Hub for the over a year, and love the Biona & Rude Health products they stock.
I find they dispatch my order in a timely manner & the Hub Rewards are an added bonus.
Wholesome stuff and fast shipping :)
They had some good sales on and I liked the range of products on their website. I made an order and shipping was very quick. It was wrapped well also .. will come back, thank you.
Great product, great service
Great fast service and delivery. Thank you
Quick service, good products!
Wholesome Hub is rated 4.79 based on 391 reviews