Wholesome Hub Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Wholesome Hub

Tell us how Wholesome Hub made you happy

"5 star service"
"Always packaged with care and conscious of environmental impact"
"Great service love my keep cup"
"No problems, will order from again."
"Fabulous products. We love the Falafel mix but we were sad we missed out on our giant pot of raw honey. Hopefully it's in stock again soon."
"Wholesome Hub have been AMAZING to deal with. Amanda, especially. She went above and beyond to answer my questions and to keep me updated at every step of the purchase process. I highly recommend Wholesome Hub and will be returning again and again."
"Fast delivery which was fantastic!"
"Quick delivery at low cost. Professional and personalised response to email. Quality products at reasonable prices. Will continue to shop there."
"Sorry to say, your "low gluten oats" have enough gluten to set off my non coeliac, but GI child - 2 bad days after this... Perhaps the gov is right to stop you saying Gluten free."
"Great range of products and very prompt delivery!"
"Love the products, I made my order on Friday and I received it on Monday morning plus I got a refund on the same day I made my order for one of the products as it was sold out. :)"
"Great range of products and super fast service! Really happy"
"I love the variety of wholesome organic products, and the speedy delivery, but it's the little details that really thrill me. Like using paper tape on the carton instead of the normal 'sticky tape'. That is true dedication to minimising waste and making recycling easier. I usually try to get as much sticky tape off my packaging as possible, which is time consuming and messy, but I don't have to with Wholesome Hub, because the tape can be recycled as well. So, well done - the little details don't go unnoticed."
"It’s good to be able to obtain environmentally friendly nappies with such ease"
"Excellent service and awesome products Many thanks"
"Well priced items and fast postage."
"I brought the wrong size. Great product."
"Great products"
"Very Happy with the whole experience. Thankyou"
"Great service, extremely prompt delivery, highly recommend for those hard to find products."
Wholesome Hub is rated 4.83 based on 141 reviews