Windsong Chimes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Windsong Chimes
Read Windsong Chimes Reviews

About Windsong Chimes:

Since 1985 Windsong Chimes has hand made precision-tuned, instrument quality wind chimes designed to reflect the timeless beauty and charm of music created by the wind.

We are a small family run business based in Queensland's beautiful Sunshine Coast. When you contact Windsong Chimes you'll be talking to us, the owners and makers. We proudly use our skills in fine metal work, wood work and design to produce Australian wind chimes of the foremost quality, and only using sustainable sources.

Windsong Chimes 5 star review on 10th January 2023
Windsong Chimes 5 star review on 2nd January 2023
Sharon W
Windsong Chimes 5 star review on 2nd January 2023
Heidi D
We get some road noise from time to time and I wanted wind chimes to take the focus off the noise of the road. Buying these chimes was 100% a great idea! Absolutely love them. They are peaceful and calming. Well made and delivered very quickly. Highly recommend.
The website was easy to navigate and made it very easy to select the perfect gift. There were lots of options to personalise our gift. We appreciated the chance to review the design before it was finalised. The gifts arrived so quickly and were absolutely beautiful. Such a beautiful and unique way to remember someone special.
Iam very pleased with my purchase my windsock chime not only sounds great and creates a peaceful environment but is also made from quality materials. I highly recommend these wind chimes
An absolutely beautiful gift to give! My daughter loves them so much. Thank you :)
I absolutely love my wind chime (Malay chime) the quality is excellent and the sound is beautiful. I’m so happy with my product that I also bought one for my daughter. Kathy and Chris where a delight to deal with and I highly recommended this company Windsong Chimes and their products.
Order was filled very promptly and arrived via Australia Post in a short turn around time. Product is perfect for Christmas gifts for my sons who recently lost their father…. Will remember him every time they chime.
Absolutely adore my wind chime. Both ordering and talking to Kathy was a breeze- so kind and helpful. My chime as a dedication written on the timber for my son. Delivery was very quick. Highly recommend Windsong Chimes.
Windsong Chimes 5 star review on 3rd December 2022 Windsong Chimes 5 star review on 3rd December 2022 Windsong Chimes 5 star review on 3rd December 2022
We bought the chimes many years ago and they found a place in our yards where they could gently chime away. There came a time when they needed a little TLC having been let go a bit. They were shipped off to Windsong who did a quick rebuild and return to us. They have now been placed back in the garden and are doing a great job of putting music in the wind. A great job Kathy and Chris!
I recently purchased the Concerto Wind Chime-Champagne for my daughter's home where I live too. It is such a beautiful tone and we all love and enjoy hearing the sounds as it gently moves with the wind. Thank you for making such a wonderful windchime. Regards, Celestine
I have been looking for a special gift for a very dear friend , I came across your windchimes on line and was totally taken by the idea of being able to listen to the sounds they made . Absolutely sold , they are beautiful, the site was so user friendly and my chimes arrived beautifully packaged and prompt , best of all hand crafted in Queensland. I’m so happy I’m going to buy myself some for Xmas
I purchased 5 wind chimes one for each of my siblings as a memory of our late mother. The wind chimes arrived super quickly and are perfect. Highly recommend these products to any purchaser
It was a lovely gift and manufactured at a very high quality. The recipient has said that the sounds produced were beautiful and it is a great momento for her dog.
Great dealing with Kathy and Chris! Very honest and reliable!! Chimes are the best
Love it!!! Nothing better than laying in bed and listening to those bluesy chimes. One happy customer here!!!
This Australian owned and made company is absolutely everything you want when purchasing online.Their customer service is the best I have ever come across...My chime is beautiful,packed so no chance of damage and simply perfect..The sound is relaxing and sweet.Would recommend Windsong to everyone as you will not be disappointed.They follow up after purchase,wish more companies operated at this level.. Thank you so much...
5 stars is not enough for the service ,communication and the beautiful wind chimes .i purchased 4 as gifts for the passing of my husband all engraved with his name and a verse . I was stressed and needed them by a certain date and was treated with so much respect and concern they made them and where posted on the same day .i cannot thank them enough for all they did for me . Highly recommend this Australian company to everyone ..💕
I purchased 2 Windsong Chimes recently, one for passing of my husband to go overseas to eldest son and second one for wedding pressie also overseas. Spread the love. The communication and customer service was excellent. Windsong chimes, well, they are the perfect gift, just beautiful.
Well to say I have bought too many of these now is an understatement. It started as a gift on my father in laws passing and now is a gift of choice. I now have purchase five in total. Amazing quality just can’t complain at all.
I bought my Mum Windsong Chimes for her birthday and we both love the melodic sound so much, Mum bought me some too. I cannot imagine living without the lovely harmonies that come from my house, they are part of my existence and it is like the breeze is singing to me and reminding me to that I am part of a universal peace. I love them and would like more to harmonise my acres. ♡♡♡♡
Have had my wind chime for over a year now still love sitting out the back and listening to it Everyone needs one
Windsong Chimes is rated 5.0 based on 474 reviews