Windsong Chimes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Windsong Chimes
Read Windsong Chimes Reviews

About Windsong Chimes:

Since 1985 Windsong Chimes has hand made precision-tuned, instrument quality wind chimes designed to reflect the timeless beauty and charm of music created by the wind.

We are a small family run business based in Queensland's beautiful Sunshine Coast. When you contact Windsong Chimes you'll be talking to us, the owners and makers. We proudly use our skills in fine metal work, wood work and design to produce Australian wind chimes of the foremost quality, and only using sustainable sources.

Tell us how Windsong Chimes made you happy
Very high quality workmanship and the sounds you hear online when trying to decide on the windchime are spot on. Well packaged and put together. Highly recommended. Don't be fooled into buying cheaper ones that are made in China.. Stick with Aussie made and support Aussie businesses.
I bought windchimes for my 3 year old granddaughter who lives in Melbourne. On our skype visits she would often hear our very old chimes in the background and wanted to see them each time. It was easy to find your site. The order process was so easy and the delivery amazingly quick given COVID circumstances. She loved them, especially with her engraved name. So much better than the t oys and clothing I have been sending. Thank You
This proved to be a unique gift for our dear friends who lost their beloved Cooper, the family dog who had been part of their lives for a long time. they were overjoyed with the Rani blue wind chime as they were able to place it in their garden, in the exact tranquil spot where Cooper loved to sit. The old-world craftsmanship and the evocative Indian melody creates not only an important remembrance of Cooper but also a musical legacy creating an atmosphere of serenity and comfort. One of those given gifts that was exactly right and said so much. The service and delivery was fast, responsive and completely faultless, thank you so very much.
I am absolutely delighted with my Concerto Windsong Chime. It exceeded my expectations. Beautifully crafted, lovely grained wood and the quality and sound of the chimes just superb.
I recently purchased a personally inscribed wind chime as a gift for a bereaved friend. The service I received was outstanding! The communication was immediate at every stage of the process and the gift arrived within a few days of ordering it. The quality is excellent and the wind chime is beautiful and much loved by the recipient! What a fantastic business, service and product! Super impressed! Oh and it was meant to be that they had a wind chime with my name as the style!
The chimes were for friends who lost their daughter 5 years ago. They absolutely love them and said Rylea is actually there with them even when it’s dead still she still sounds. This family also purchased chimes for another family who have just lost their 6 year old daughter in a terrible accident. They are truely a beautiful gift 💝
We purchased the beautifully made Rani Wind Chimes last Christmas and we have received a great deal of pleasure hearing them in our garden. Delivery was prompt and the product was well packaged. A very professional service and it is extremely good to know they are made here in Australia.
My husband bought my windchime for my 60th birthday. I loved it so much, I bought my Mum a memorial one for Christmas. Both windchimes are adored. Hearing the gentle chimes at random times brings joy and smiles to our days. Thank you Windsong Chimes
A really beautiful product, the chimes sound just like the online recordings.
Windsong Chimes 5 star review on 26th September 2021