www.wiperbladespro.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.wiperbladespro.co.uk

Tell us how www.wiperbladespro.co.uk made you happy
Waited at home all day for delivery. No knock on the door. No package. No note. Just an email saying the order is complete. I needed the wiper blades quickly. I will now have to buy some elsewhere . I would not bother with these people.😡😡😡😡😡
Blades took a little longer to arrive which was no fault of the company but was worrying that I couldn't get through to speak to anyone whilst I waited for the order.

Blades arrived poorly packaged with tape wrapped round rubber of blade so hopefully won't affect performance but will wait to see.
Orderered wiper blades for my sons van from Wiper Blades pro. Co.uk. Website states items can be returned within 30 days if not happy.
Received blades from Euro Parts dealer a totally different company?? This company has terrible reviews on Trustpilot
Parts received were not very good quality and very poorly packaged.
I tried ringing Wiper blades Pro but got no answer despite constant ringing
Rang Euro Parts dealer and phone just kept constantly ringing with no answer.
I emailed Wiper blades Pro to ask how I could return for a refund as I was not satisfied with quality and received a reply from Less 4 Spares Ltd??? Yet another company.
I was advised to return to the address shown on the package which was Euro Parts dealer. How am I going to get a refund as they shouldn't have my personal or payment details 🤷‍♀️
I am very dubious about what's going on as I should be dealing with Wiper Blades Pro but seem to be dealing with numerous companies and people I'm obviously not going to pay to return an item to a company I haven't ordered from in the hope I get a refund
Avoid this company
I have received the wrong blades for my Volov C70
And I can not make contact by you phone or email
Anthony Baldery
Order No 2649
Very good price and prompt delivery a good service all round
Quality blades at a very competitive price received within 48hrs.
A query that I had was answered and delt with rapidly.
I recommend this company.
Excellent and efficient service.
Order received within two days as quoted. Items are as advertised i.e. are identical to the original wipers being replaced.
I am very pleased to have discovered this company.
Excellent service.