https://www.worldshopping.global/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://www.worldshopping.global/

Tell us how https://www.worldshopping.global/ made you happy
Terrible! Don't believe in the positive reviews, they r most likely fakes! I bought a 26g small items package from Japan, n was aware of Worldshopping being the middleman. At checkout there was a Select Country option to calculate shipping cost, BUT THAT WAS FAKE! After committing to buy, I received a lengthy email telling me there was an outstanding balance for the shipping, which was more than double the initial, n that the initial paid was DOMESTIC! Then y cheat ppl into selecting country for international shipping calculation? I decided to go ahead just to get it over n done with, n was later billed AN EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE additional shipping cost with some admin n tax n whatever nonsense!! By then I wasn't able to do any cancellation bcos the items were already purchased in their warehouse. End up I paid additional 3-4x higher price than its initial cost. N guess what? My order sent was WRONG!!! LOUSY TO THE MAX! PLEASE MAKE YOUR EXPENSIVE MINIMUM SHIPPING COST CLEAR!
I buy a $15 USD small, lightweight item, and pay $10 for shipping. The item needed to be shipped to a warehouse in the US before being sent to me, yeah thats fine I guess. 2 weeks later I get an email telling me that its at the warehouse, but now i need to pay $40 more to have it shipped to me. Absolutely outrageous, I had no idea it would require and extra $40 fee 2 weeks after I paid the first time, or I would have NEVER ordered in the first place. From what I can see, none of this money is going to the artist who created the item. It's ridiculous, and as much as I'd like to buy more from this creator I have no choice to just never order from here again. Paying extra for international shipping is fine, but having a hidden fee that raises the total price by 200% is horrible. Never again.
Exorbitant international shipping fees for small items. They are not up front with their fees and will not process a refund or return when you find out what the actual fees are.

Making it my mission to post a negative review on every consumer reporting agency I can find.
https://www.worldshopping.global/ is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews