Wrike Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Wrike

How would you rate Wrike ?

(optional)

"Before Wrike, our marketing department using Trello to manage production and projects. We were really struggling to keep track of everything, connect steps in the process, and hold individuals accountable for deadlines. Wrike has given us a platform where we can template all of our processes per deliverable and attach them to content requests (that can be hand-crafted to ask all the details necessary for a complete briefing). It's meant more collaboration and more insight (the reports are fantastic). It's helping us plan better (very happy with the new calendar, which we're used to replace our editorial calendar) as a team and individually. As the Content Manager, Wrike is helping me keep an overview of my team's work, and efficiently manage incoming requests. It helps me hold everyone accountable for their part in the process. We're now tracking how long we take on each task, and at the end of the quarter we're going to be looking at this data for the past few months to come up with average time needed per deliverable so we can put together a budget for our stakeholders. None of these developments would have been possible (or easy) before Wrike. I really can't say enough good things about this platform!"
Jhon Daverson
Unverified Reviewer
"Before implementing Wrike, we did not have a high visibility of what everyone was working on and where that project was in the workflow, which made it very difficult to determine the capacity. We also had no way to accurately report on the tasks we were working on. The tool burned a state that suffered changes in functionality that it even did, why we could not see when a task was completed. Wrike seemed to fit very well, it was easy to implement and he checked all the boxes of what we need to see, do and report."
"Wrike was able to centralize our process and keep all related information in one central location that is easy for every user to find. It mad our team much more efficient as the time spent on documenting what work had been done was greatly reduced."
Brandy Roberts
Verified Reviewer
"Support is high quality and prompt, whether a quick phone call with a screen share or a chat now and follow response later. New features are always rolling out; feedback is encouraged and adopoted. The program is powerful, (mostly) intuitive and feature rich. My company has used Wrike since 2012 and we've upgraded from a basic plan to an Enterprise plan with 15 users. My only real complaint is with the wrong privacy settings porting over at a task level (tedious to find and change each one) from changing folder and group settings in an order other than their recommendation."
"Wrike is a great tool, and it's getting better all the time. It offers an intuitive interface for managing cross-functional work across projects. The Wrike team is better than anyone I've seen at implementing features and enhancements from community feedback. Wrike's Dashboards is where the tool really shines, allowing me to view and manage my work however I want to organize it. The recently implemented Calendars (currently in Labs, Wrike's beta/testing area) also looks fantastic so far, and it may end up as the second part of my productivity one-two punch!"
"I've tried many project management tools, and none can hold a candle to Wrike! There's so much to love. Background: I am a Marketing Specialist, one of six team members. I used Wrike at my first job and fell in love with it. When I arrived at my new job, I was surprised that the steller, award-winning team I was joining was still using a spreadsheet and email to manage projects and tasks. I suggested Wrike pretty quickly and within a few months, we were up and running! Pros: -Ease of use. Everyone on our team adopted Wrike quickly with little problems. The interface is intuitive, although the design isn't as visually appealing as other platforms. -Customization. There really is no limit to what you can accomplish in Wrike. The custom fields and workflows are awesome. Task filters are extremely robust! -Dynamic views. Everyone manages their own work differently, so it's important to have options! I like to work in dashboards and the plain ol' list view. I also love using the timeline view when setting up large projects. The creatives on our team prefer to use the board view, and for our spreadsheet-loving team members, the table view is king. -Constant Improvements. The team at Wrike is working hard to improve the interface and features. I was so excited to see the new calendar view, something Wrike users have been requesting for years! Cons: -The only con I can really think of is that Wrike might be a bit TOO flexible. My mind sees all of the pieces and their endless possibilities and it's hard for me to stick to just one way to do things. Some teams might prefer a more basic, structured platform."
"Wrike's friendly user interface and consistently evolving tools - help us stay on top of all the tasks and projects that we have at our 40 employee company. We can work like an 100+ employee company because of these great tools Wrike provides!"
"Wrike is a complete project management tool and its Marketing features are really helping our team pull together incredible campaigns - document review and version management are a must."
"Wrike makes my daily tasks easy to see, process through and eventually mark as complete!"
Todd Gardner
Verified Reviewer
"Wrike has made a huge difference in how we track projects and work flow. Before we started using Wrike we had tasks for clients slipping through the cracks. Now I feel like our clients are a lot happier with us."
"As more and more colleagues using wrike as easier to handle our tasks."
John Stephens
Unverified Reviewer
"The ability to stay on top of task and keep employees updated in a timely fashion has changed the way I do business and operate."
"We absolutely LOVE the dashboard feature. It's the easiest way to see what everyone has on their task list and lay those tasks out in order of importance for our organization."
"My job requires me to know the status of many projects. What stage they are in, who they are with, when they are due, etc. It was a nightmare before Wrike came into my life. Now I know whose hands they are in and who I need to poke to move things along... and to be able to find out the status so quickly... among many other things... it really has made me more productive and efficient!"
"Saves us masses of time not having to trawl though long sprawling email chains related to task, that then have a tendency to diverge into multiple emails. The cost per user is easily offset by the time savings without even beginning to consider the increases in accountability and accuracy of tasks. Wrike request forms save initial back and forth between clients by capturing the information we need from the outset."
"Wrike saves me over 100+ hours of project time a year. Wrike's project workflow and communication capabilities allow me to keep my project owners in the loop while I fulfill their needs."
"Flexible and powerful PM tool, lots of features and user friendly UI. Can recommend"
"Wrike is so flexible and the people at wrike are super helpful and responsive. The web application is fast and dynamic. Combined with the mobile app, you can have your whole work in one place. Wrike has turned chaos into order for the whole company."
"Wrike brings order to chaos. Our department handles hundreds of tasks and Wrike allows us to assign priority, include important project details, communicate, and track our progress. When used to to it's potential Wrike can automate repetitive task, automatically provided status reports, and track initiatives through setting up custom fields. Their customer service team is helpful and responsive. I have requested a feature which has been noted as a good enhancement and will be programmed in the future. Responsive customer service is like having another employee on your team! Wrike brings order and efficiency to our team. Wrike is the start, middle and end of all projects. Post analysis of annual projects allows our team to better plan for future projects. I would rate Wrike as a 4.5 if I could."
Erno Mäkinen
Unverified Reviewer
"Plenty of functionality and organizing work and sharing info and work within the team is very handy. Excellent for our team!"
Wrike is rated 4.84 based on 106 reviews