Wrike Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Wrike

Tell us how Wrike made you happy

"Wrike is our one stop shop for any of our projects. Anyone in our organization can request a project using our custom templates. So much of the process is automated which helps save time and stress. Wrike helps us organize timelines and resources to get everything accomplished. Wrike also allows for total visibility, empowering everyone on our team."
"I created a report of Overdue and Due Today tasks, this is basically my To Do list for the day. Also the option to add dependencies is great, but just updating a date, I can inform the stakeholders of new End Date and even run scenarios. I also like Mass Edits and be able to share one task in different projects and save time. I would like to see an option to duplicate several tasks at the same time, not going one by one. Also, not sure why, but the dependencies not always give me the same options of Finish to Start, etc., only like Finish to Finish or Start to Start which doesn't help. And yes, I keep recommending Wrike to all my colleagues, I've actually trained several of them and they are using it and loving it."
"It's helpful and so good to track/report all of the activities we work on a daily basis"
"It's been an amazing way to organize all the projects and tasks our whole company submits. It's provided transparency and visibility to our whole company - they can see which tasks are being worked on and where their specific task/project is in the backlog or queue. There are lots of features and fields that can be used an enabled on the tasks. The different views is also PERFECT feature and I can switch views depending on the projects I'm working on."
"* Able to interact with everyone on the project * Able to incorporate emails that are sent from outside of Wrike, including all attachments * Able to have training meetings right in Wrike * Great organizational tool! *Phenomenal Help Support *Many more things!"
"Very easy to get used to and use, and very flexible so can be used in multiple ways depending on how you work. Some of the features aren't 100% there how our team like it at the moment but Wrike has helped with workaround solutions until a more permanent step is in place. The account teams are very helpful and so polite and useful, and being able to submit your own thoughts in a community way is really nice and makes it great to work on to see how other people are using Wrike too."
"Very flexible, easy to use, web based. Promotes collaboration!"
"Wrike has made project flow easier and more timely. Previous to Wrike, we depended on email - and when we are also getting emails from hundreds of clients, it's difficult to ferret out the team emails. Now, I open Wrike first thing everyday and depend on it to manage my priorities (tasks and projects)."
"Managing our IT workflow has gotten so much easier since we started using Wrike. The former method for tracking projects and knowledge was the old-fashioned spreadsheets and text document on the server approach. Now that we have loaded in all of our projects, invited our colleagues as collaborators, designed custom workflows, the process practically runs itself. The constant improvements and updates by Wrike are always welcome and continue to make our jobs that much easier. Things are actually getting completed now, and not lost in the abyss like they were before."
"Wrike is a flexible, online project/task management tool and it's great. We use it for on/off-shore agile development team management, internal team day-to-day task management and marketing project task management for our clients. It's flexible enough to manage the different teams needs but consistent enough that cross-team communication is easy."
"Wrike has made our job bag system easier to use and quicker to implement. Going from a paper-based workflow to digital was a huge jump, but Wrike made it easy"
"Before Wrike you needed to be a master at navigating though the endless sea of email chains, phone calls/voicemails, conversations happening at passing or a quick stop at one's desk. I wouldn't say it was utter chaos but things fell through the cracks. Wrike gave my team and its higher level project business owner's a platform that cleared all of that up and gave us the transparency and accountability we needed to become more successful. From project templates to request forms and meeting discussion everything happens within the system with little deviation. After setting our standards for operations within the system things started to run a lot smoother and we could focus more on doing great work."
"Get things done change the way I work"
"Before we started using Wrike, we were lost in all the work and projects we had going on. Things weren't getting done, because everything was scattered and it was unclear who was responsible for what. Moving to Wrike, everything became very clear in managing projects and general tasks for our staff. Things are getting done faster and more efficiently and we couldn't work without it!"
"Their product continues to evolve and they take customer feedback seriously in making it better. We use Wrike to plan and manage our entire marketing department's tasks and projects. Their people are also very responsive if we ever have any questions."
"I brought this in and developed our use for a company using only email and spreadsheets prior and boy how much things have changed. It is our life-blood and making growth happen!"
"Before Wrike, our marketing department using Trello to manage production and projects. We were really struggling to keep track of everything, connect steps in the process, and hold individuals accountable for deadlines. Wrike has given us a platform where we can template all of our processes per deliverable and attach them to content requests (that can be hand-crafted to ask all the details necessary for a complete briefing). It's meant more collaboration and more insight (the reports are fantastic). It's helping us plan better (very happy with the new calendar, which we're used to replace our editorial calendar) as a team and individually. As the Content Manager, Wrike is helping me keep an overview of my team's work, and efficiently manage incoming requests. It helps me hold everyone accountable for their part in the process. We're now tracking how long we take on each task, and at the end of the quarter we're going to be looking at this data for the past few months to come up with average time needed per deliverable so we can put together a budget for our stakeholders. None of these developments would have been possible (or easy) before Wrike. I really can't say enough good things about this platform!"
"Before implementing Wrike, we did not have a high visibility of what everyone was working on and where that project was in the workflow, which made it very difficult to determine the capacity. We also had no way to accurately report on the tasks we were working on. The tool burned a state that suffered changes in functionality that it even did, why we could not see when a task was completed. Wrike seemed to fit very well, it was easy to implement and he checked all the boxes of what we need to see, do and report."
"Wrike was able to centralize our process and keep all related information in one central location that is easy for every user to find. It mad our team much more efficient as the time spent on documenting what work had been done was greatly reduced."
"Support is high quality and prompt, whether a quick phone call with a screen share or a chat now and follow response later. New features are always rolling out; feedback is encouraged and adopoted. The program is powerful, (mostly) intuitive and feature rich. My company has used Wrike since 2012 and we've upgraded from a basic plan to an Enterprise plan with 15 users. My only real complaint is with the wrong privacy settings porting over at a task level (tedious to find and change each one) from changing folder and group settings in an order other than their recommendation."
Wrike is rated 4.83 based on 122 reviews