AutoGlanz Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read AutoGlanz Reviews

joe@auto-glanz.co.uk

UNIT 2HATTON GARDENS INDUSTRIAL ESTATE

Tell us how AutoGlanz made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Some products are great! - I was really disappointed with their air Fresheners though (2 I tried) and I was saddened to receive a message once I informed AG that the air fresheners were awful smelling, that "We won't have them returned thanks, if you really dislike them then i would suggest giving them to a friend."
Purely because of this I have now stopped using my previously favorite Hoops, **changed out for the Auto Finesse - Imperial Wheel Cleaner***... and I avoid AG products wherever I can.
Paid for tfr 2 weeks ago, still waiting, they leave me no choice but to contact my bank, this company is a joke, one excuse after another, no product or refund, dont use you have been warned
El envió tardo en realizarse y hasta que yo no me puse en contacto con la empresa no me dieron ninguna respuesta acerca de mi pedido, con lo que el pedido se demoró más de 15 días...
Auto glanz is perfect, fast service and quick delivery. Definitely will deal with again
Great product, highly recommend
Buen servicio en el envío internacional. El pedido llego en perfectas condiciones, bien envasado y sin derrames. Gracias.
Really good product and excellent service, very fast delivery time
Used it Sunday (21/01/19) was good to use, buffed up well, let’s see how well it lasts (happy with the product ‘so far’).
I can’t say this removed swirls as effectively as it did in the video but I was very impressed by the way it transformed my paint from being dull in colour back to deep gloss black.
Went on very easy and left no marks and brought my car back to how it should be very pleased with the results
AutoGlanz 5 star review on 13th July 2019 AutoGlanz 5 star review on 13th July 2019 AutoGlanz 5 star review on 13th July 2019 AutoGlanz 5 star review on 13th July 2019
Top Produkte
I haven't received the product nor have I received a reply to the email request for a status update/tracking information.
Dispatched my bug removal gel very fast and arrived in a couple of days
Just started to use this on my truck wow brilliant feel better than show room shine witch I was a big fan off
AutoGlanz 5 star review on 2nd July 2019 AutoGlanz 5 star review on 2nd July 2019 AutoGlanz 5 star review on 2nd July 2019
Perfect on my black mercedes
Fast shipping and good products
Great polish and amazing response and help from the staff
Great products that keep my car in top condition
I have now used the hybrid ceramic wax, vision, moonshine glass cleaner and waterless wash. The products have been excellent so far, the ceramic wax is long lasting with great properties and the waterless wash I use on my wheels and you get a great shine ready to be protected.
AutoGlanz 5 star review on 20th June 2019
Good products and very good service.
AutoGlanz is rated 4.79 based on 443 reviews