AutoGlanz Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read AutoGlanz Reviews

joe@auto-glanz.co.uk

UNIT 2HATTON GARDENS INDUSTRIAL ESTATE

Tell us how AutoGlanz made you happy
Arrived in good time and gave brilliant results on my motorbike, would purchase again.
Great service, great products !
quick delivery
its a good smell (lemon and the Leather) but I maybe losing my sense of smell so longevity seems poor
A very good product and excellent service.
Brilliant products. Had a trial product from the Because Racecar Box and it was that good I went and brought a bug bottle. Very fast delivery. Will use again.
Very good detailing products at good prices
First time buy from auto glanz and I must say I am very happy with the service and the products they are very good value without compromising on the quality and result will definently be ordering more soon and have recommend to friends and family
Really easy to use and excellent finish.
Great products well packaged quick delivery
I have just tried your Alloy cleaner and found it worked well, I diluted it and it still cleaned the dirty alloys.
Some confusion over the forwarding address initially,But solved quickly by Auto Glanz's
Joe pritchard . Great product and good customer service ; will be back for more !
Good service, fast delivery and good products.
Very great products at a good price, Moonsine glass cleaner is the best glass cleaner I have used and I’ve tried all the major brands and keep coming back to this makes light work of vape residue and with a fish scale cloth it’s a killer combo :-)
My First experience of AutoGlanz outstanding touchless pre wash Spritzer can't wait to use more of your products. Thanks Dave Moore
AutoGlanz products are fantastic, great service and quick delivery. prices are pretty decent aswell, but thats irrelevant when it comes to quality
Great product and great prices would highly recommend.
Good products . good prices
No nonsense affordable products that do exactly what they say. Super fast delivery and a great rewards scheme to boot....what more would you want from a great company that meets 99% of my detailing requirements. A*
AutoGlanz 5 star review on 9th January 2019
Great company to buy from but I haven't used any of the products yet and quick to deliver
AutoGlanz is rated 4.79 based on 443 reviews