AutoGlanz Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read AutoGlanz Reviews

joe@auto-glanz.co.uk

UNIT 2HATTON GARDENS INDUSTRIAL ESTATE

Tell us how AutoGlanz made you happy
Very good supplier always very prompt with deliveries and excellent prices and products.
As usual, the folks at AutoGlanz deliver again. Products were packaged brilliantly and the Hyd-re-seal is simply an awesome product. I had some as a tester and I’ve run out. It last ages and is perfect in winter months. Thanks
Great products at reasonable prices. Half of my products are now AutoGlanz i would recommend to all.
Firstly the AutoGlanz interface is easily usable which makes the whole experience easier, the website and products are slick and clean which makes them satisfying to the eye, really the reason I chose AutoGlanz in the first, it was just a gamble of if the products were actually any good, a £65 gamble, the order quickly arrived quickly without any damage probably due to the amount of packaging peanuts! While using the products I thought I'd have to relate them to worse versions of auto finesse products, but to my surprise they were much better, I even made an Instagram video series for my community page @c30uk to see the results. Overall very happy with the results and will deffiently be staying with AutoGlanz, hopefully as a partner very soon!
AutoGlanz 5 star review on 4th November 2018
fast delivery and good quality items at a good price
Easy to use
Service great, well packaged... but thats it, great smell, gone in a matter of hours
Brilliant products and excellent service as usual
Service & delivery was great - very nicely package, but the product..... not very good :(
Very prompt service, great range of products and will definitely use again.
Ordered 250mls of everything as a precaution, next order will be 500ml. All products are excellent!!! Worth every penny.
Excellent Service, great product
Good wheel cleaner. I would like it to foam up alittle more.
Excellent service and product
The order took longer than expected.
I suppose it's the fault of the courier company.
The products very well. As usual
Very good products and would definitely recommend to anyone! Also very competitive on price!
Bought a sample pack and loved the products, so went back and ordered the larger sizes for work :)
Not the first time I've used his brand. Especially love the trade shampoo and it's scent and its the second 5ltr I've bought. Also went with the trade glass cleaner and interior dressing which are great. I shall continue to frequent the brand.
Excellent service and products
I feel the products I have purchased for AutoGlanx are of a very high quality, especially the Bubblelicious shampoo. It removes dirt well and is gentle while doing so. It protects the and wax on my paintwork it helps prolong the effects.

Top quality products at very reasonable prices.
AutoGlanz is rated 4.79 based on 443 reviews