Dodax.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Dodax.co.uk

How would you rate Dodax.co.uk ?

(optional)

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
anonymous

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Dodax.co.uk in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"They sourced a hard to get item and although it did not reach me by the appointed time, i believe they had to find it from another country. I received the item in perfect condition well before i needed it. Very happy."
Allan Brent Cameron
"Prompt and efficient service,well-packaged,excellent communication and good pricing. All round a totally pleasant shopping experience."
"The items come promptly and well packaged."
Dodax.co.uk is rated 4.67 based on 3 reviews