Dr. Martens Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Dr. Martens

How would you rate Dr. Martens ?

Paul Soar
"Instant dispatch and delivery quality boots will deffo use again"
"Purchased a pair of DMs for £100. After 2 months of ware the sole started to come off. Unfortunately I did not keep the receipt so Dr Martins refuse to do anything about it. Although I understand the principle of proof of purchase if I spend £100 on a pair of shoes and they fall apart with so little ware you expect the manufactures to take some responsibility. Poor product avoid."
"AMAZING BAG!!! Amazing ethics and designs and amazing quality"
Peter Thompson
"I recently bought my daughter some Doc Marten Boots in the Leeds Store . Apart from having a great selection in the Store including Vegan Boots . The Service was very good from the assistant . I would strongly recommend a visit .."
Brian Lees
"shoes to last"
Nigel Shaw
"I like Dr Martins products shoes and bags it always makes me feel good."
Cheryl Davey
"They were efficient and quick. Had exactly what I was after. And made back to school shopping easier and enjoyable."
"The service is always very speedy. The shoes/boots are great quality and often cheaper to buy from the official site than from other stores. My son and myself are DM fans!"
"Great service and a good range of products. High quality boots and shoes for both adults and children - my kids are now also Doc addicts! Deliver within 2 working days usually."
Ann Hughes
"Friendly, knowledgeable and helpful staff. Obviously had a genuine interest in and enthusiasm for their products. Will definitely shop there again."
Ann Hughes