www.hpreston.co.uk Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend www.hpreston.co.uk

Tell us how www.hpreston.co.uk made you happy

"Fantastic service great guys to buy from thanks great deal"
Are you www.hpreston.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I Phoned this company after seeing their excellent web page and their really competitive prices. They were the cheapest price I found on the internet. So pleased I bought through this company they were so extremely helpful and nothing was too much trouble, I bought a Canon C100 Mark 2 and accessories they really went above and beyond to make sure I was informed at every step where my goods were and they advised me what was the best product for me. I spoke to John Preston the owner who was extremely helpful and he emailed me at every step keeping me informed as to when I would receive my order. Andy Guest their Tech Guy was also very knowledgeable and really couldn't do enough to help. All in all if you are after purchasing any type of media equipment give these guys a call, I would most definitely recommend."
"Great service fast delivery and amazing back up thanks Ive been using H Preston for many years a small family shop and great deals"
"I ordered camcorder september 2018. Paid whole amount (8500£) Item never show up. I have called, emailed several times. They lied everything. They said that item is in stock. No I have waited my refund 6 months! Every time Jonh Preston says that Hi will get things sorted. Nothing happens. Byuers be aware! They just steel your money!"
"Great service I purchased a Sony PXW-FS5 from these guys and got great help and support Would always go back Nice shop in Malvern"
"Purchased a Sony PXW-FS7 best deal I could find and a great company to deal with I spoke to Andy and he did me a fantastic deal Thanks I would always recommend H Preston"
"Great deal great prices. And great back up thanks guys will always use h Preston in the future"
"This company are very poor. I placed an order on 15/11/18 08:45am next day delivery. Simply put, they had already sold the item I ordered and didn't tell me until 4.30pm after I kept contacting them on phone and email. But what is alarming is that I gave an honest review elsewhere and H Preston Media retaliated by searching me on the internet with my details I used to place an order, they linked me with another business and placed a fake review with a psuedo account despite us never providing a service to them. What's more they have reviewed themselves on Google with this same Pseudo account which is Fraudulent. If that's not bad enough, they also disclosed my personal details from the order I placed for all the public to see on another review forum. This fortunately got removed after I complained as a breach of privacy policy. If it was only a bad purchasing experience I probably would not have bothered reviewing here. But since they resorted to this behaviour then this leaves me no choice. I have never experienced this kind of unprofessional behaviour before. It's as though it became personal, and not professional. For an established company to behave in such a disgraceful immature way should cause anyone to stay away. God forbid should you review them negatively as they find you and harass you to discredit you in any way they can in retaliation. Unfortunately, there is not much legally that can be done, so I feel I should warn as many people as possible about their attitude. I am sorry I ever tried to order a product from their shop now."
www.hpreston.co.uk is rated 4.00 based on 8 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access