Little Peckers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Little Peckers
Own Driver, Courier

Tell us how Little Peckers made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Took a while to arrive due to out of stock issues but they kept me informed throughout the process. Great product, well packaged and great price. Well worth the wait.
Quick service excellent products, birds love the bird seed I bought so much I’m filling the feeders up every day! Sunflower seeds best value around.
Couldn’t give review before as problems with phone. First time we have used this company. Delivery came earlier than expected. Lovely helpful delivery man. Very impressed with our experience. Thank you, as ordered just before Christmas. Will be using again.
two day delivery as stated
Quick delivery, excellent quality nuts and fat balls. Love to see the birds enjoying them
Always speedy delivery & quality goods. Excellent help line.
Peckers have a wide range of products in wild birdseed. I have the premium mix that includes,suet pellets &sunflower hearts. With no wheat,there is no mess,just like the company,if you aren't certain about something, then ask them,they'll answer as best they can.
Little Peckers is rated 3.21 based on 14 reviews