Little Peckers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Little Peckers
Own Driver, Courier

Tell us how Little Peckers made you happy
Took a while to arrive due to out of stock issues but they kept me informed throughout the process. Great product, well packaged and great price. Well worth the wait.
Ordered on the 30/12/19, today is the 14/01/20 and still haven't
received my order, so I emailed them... No reply ....Spent 10 minutes on the phone yesterday and
finally gave in....spent another 25 minutes today before I got an answer.
She then said I don't think it has been dispatched yet I will run to the warehouse and find out for you, I still waiting for a reply, but I'd received an email from them over a week ago saying it had been dispatched.
Very poor communication's, but still no goods.
Quick service excellent products, birds love the bird seed I bought so much I’m filling the feeders up every day! Sunflower seeds best value around.
Order placed 25/09/20 10:14am Picked 26/09/2005:57am not Dispatched still 30/09/20 15:45pm worst service I have ever had will never order from them again
ORDER NO. P435141
Poor communication; received order confirmation then no more communication for over a week. Sent email.....NO RESPONSE.
Two days later received 2 emails giving me “ tracking details” BUT IN FACT NO TRACKING DETAILS, ONLY REPETITION OF ORDER NUMBER.
I sent another email.......still no reply. Order arrived today.
Good product and price ....... C**P communication !
Ordered birdfood, received text from yodel saying delivered on saturday 11.54. Not received. company called on monday to report this, they asked for 24 hrs for response from yodel. Yodel driver stated delivered to our back porch !! weird as we dont have a back door or back porch, only a back car park. And this car park is even in a back lane not even in our road we live in with front door and bell. We have a chained gate and 6 ft fence on the car park, no door bell, no porch no door, nothing to even say it is our car park. So where the driver delivered ti to is anyone s guess but not my problem is it it is between yodel and the company. Little peckers are refusing to refund or issue replacement goods unti lyodel have responded fully, which is not 72 hrs not 24 hrs. Not my problem, its between yodel and the company, I want my goods. We have to fill out a claim form, take pictures etc etc. This is a very poor company with very very poor service. They have till 5pm today to refund or redeliver, or I will be issuing a court summons to them tomorrow.
Dont touch them with a barge pole, we wont be again.
Couldn’t give review before as problems with phone. First time we have used this company. Delivery came earlier than expected. Lovely helpful delivery man. Very impressed with our experience. Thank you, as ordered just before Christmas. Will be using again.
Unbelievably poor and rude customer service. Lady was stubborn (and uninformed as to what one of the pages on the website should say when making a purchase) and said 'I have other calls waiting' and eventually hung up on me. My query was that I made an order and paid via paypal and the screen confirmed my order had gone through on the website. I never looked out for any confirmation email because the whole process went smoothly like other times I have bought from the site. A week later I login and it says the order has been submitted for payment and it hung in that status for a week. When speaking to customer service, I was advised that the payment hadn't gone through - to which I had no notification anywhere in the entire process. I asked what the page says when a customer has successfully submitted payment and no status of declined etc has been presented. She did not know the answer and then hung up on me, citing that she had other customers.
Service good but not as good as love garden birds although the price is the same
two day delivery as stated
Waited for 10 days for delivery via Yodel and then had to cancel and wait for refund
Quick delivery, excellent quality nuts and fat balls. Love to see the birds enjoying them
Always speedy delivery & quality goods. Excellent help line.
Peckers have a wide range of products in wild birdseed. I have the premium mix that includes,suet pellets &sunflower hearts. With no wheat,there is no mess,just like the company,if you aren't certain about something, then ask them,they'll answer as best they can.
Little Peckers is rated 3.21 based on 14 reviews