Littlewoods Ireland Reviews

Tell us how Littlewoods Ireland made you happy
Littlewoods Ireland 1 star review on 5th February 2020
Aki
More Photos & Videos
Terrible customer service got hung up on twice and rang a 3rd time asked could I be transferred to a complaint officer was told I could only complain on the online service..I rang the Dublin number but was transferred to a south Africa service that could not help...ridiculous service...
I've ordered several items from Littlewoods Ireland before Christmas and I've received every item in the time specified and never had a problem with any item or delivery. I find it a great service and no item is too big to be delivered to your door free of charge.
Excellent service, quick delivery and returns are FREE
Disgusting company. All customer advisors hang up on you or the phone is answered and they play random recordings down the phone. They owe me $80 dollars. Absolute scam of s company.
Ordered, couldn't change delivery address inconvenient. But then the item was never delivered.. Not that it didn't arrive.. It was never sent. And customer service was absolutely atrocious. Wasted a huge amount of time and they had no interest in solving the issue. Will get a refund and go elsewhere. Not worth the hassle.
Avoid if at all possible. Customer service do not care at all if there is an issue with the order. They will say the generic training responses that will not help at all. Never got item. Cancelled order and will proceed with legal if not refunded.
The delivery took longer than promised as the company didn't use our Eircode numbers but after chatting online with their Help desk, this was resolved and the package arrived promptly afterwards. Good to deal with and stuck with me through delivery issue.
Highly recommend littlewoods u can buy on line get credit delivery is great and returns are simple
Ordered goods come very quickly I do not have to pay right away I can pay in installments They have a very large selection and convenient prices
Bought a dress. Pictures give a good indication of item. Sizes are accurate, as explainations are given re each type of clothing. Optional dresses are offeredthe, esp if item is out ofof stock. Customer item reviews are displayed. Delivery andtime option of returns is very prompt, and good value
Littlewoods ireland are an absolutely wonderful company to buy off, their products are absolutely gorgeous everything I ordered was the size in which I wanted and it came exactly when it said it would, it was easy to do and had so many things for suitable prices
Littlewoods Ireland is rated 1.87 based on 31 reviews