Littlewoods Ireland Reviews

of reviewers recommend Littlewoods Ireland
Telephone

Tell us how Littlewoods Ireland made you happy
Terrilbe service,I placed an order on the 7th ,received an email on the 14th saying I would receive my order in 3 days,today the 20th still nothing, tracking says parcel is still not left the warehouse, rang for info and was told it could be another 7 to 10 days,I would recommend anyone in the Rep. Of Ireland to avoid this site going forward, Brexit to blame apparently.
Posted 23 minutes ago
Ordered two items first item was ment to arrive on the 16th jan and I got a text the night before its been delayed, no word on when its going to arrive and no answer back from them either and now the second item has no tracking aswelland disappeared . This is the worst company for online shopping that I've ever used . Such very bad service with no communication . I will never shop with them again if I ever recive my items, they seem to have disappeared.
Ordered 2 weeks ago. Nothing arrived nada. Asked for a refund can’t do as order is in transit. One of the customer care team hung up on me twice. This company is fraudulently claiming on their website that everything is under control with brexit. Lies..... don’t order from them if you live in Ireland. Customer care is non existent
I have never in my lifetime seen such bad service. I ordered a xmas present in November..never arrived. I rang up customer care and she offered to send it again and promised she had put a note on the system. Of course it never arrived but the girl actually decided to put the second order on my credit account!! Rang up a customer care representive called tulle, spent 50 minutes on the phone waiting to speak to a manager and she promised me that she would sort out the problem and i would get a email confirming that i would no longer have it credited and she would get the manager to call me...needless to say she didn't sort it out ..i never got my promised email and i never recieved my call from manager
Received an email within a day saying order had been processed and would arrive within 3 days. Three weeks later, nothing and courier says they have not received it yet. Customer service hard to reach and extremely unhelpful. Will NEVER buy from this company again.
I can't believe these reviews I am over 30yr a customer..wit family album before they be came littlewoods NEVER had a problem..it was fast ways that are IMPOSSIBLE to get through to..having said that i have bought a tv for my son for christmas I'm hoping it's what he wants or I WILL be looking to exchange and if I get a response like some of the reviews here to say il be disappointed is an understatement!
My order was cancelled with no reason and I didn't receive my full refund but amount was withdrawn on my bank account. I will never buy anything again from this company.
Never Again
I wanted to return an item. Tried to contact them by phone, email and written posted mail but to no avail. Gave them a bad review on Trustpilot and got a response suggesting I phone them for help. Have now phoned on 2 further occasions a week apart. I was assured in each call that a returns label would be sent by email and a courier would collect my parcel. NO LABEL and NO COURIER. Very poor on your behalf Littlewoods. I will not be so quick to order from you again.
How can a company like this even exist. Ordered, Paid in full, and told my credit is declined. Even though I paid in full. Did not get an email to say my order was declined at all. I will go to the end of the earth and to every government regulated with all of the proof I have as now a child will not receive this Christmas toy ordered nearly 2 weeks ago. Upsetting would be an understatement.
Absolute joke of a company. The customer service is just disgraceful. Throwing you around different depts. I basically spent thousands to this company over the years. Basically returned an item and the girl who I dealt with basically calling me a thief. I'm so annoyed like how dare they. When I my returns receipt. They said they will look into it over a week ago and someone would call me back. Had to call 3 times and explain exactly what has happened each time I called. I will never buy anything again from this company.
Never Again. Not if they were the only company that I could deal with. 55 minutes on hold every time I rang. It is too stressful to even go into it. How disrespectful to their customers.

After a lot of contradictory information about my order I demanded a refund of my money and cancelled the order. It will be interesting to see if that comes back into my account.

The staff I dealt with were polite and they tried to be helpful but their hands are tied. Hopefully they will find better employment in the future.

How are they surviving. Better companies have closed their doors.
Placed an order worth over €100, paid in full and a few days later it says declined with no explanation. Money has been taken from my account and the customer service is ridiculous. Not impressed at all.
Honestly save yourself the bother of wasting your time with little woods! I applied for the credit account, uploaded all my documentation! They took around a month to get back to me and emailed me telling me to RING THEM! Excuse me? What type of company is this! Really unprofessional, time wasting! Honestly one of the worst experiences I have ever had with a company! I just ended giving up in the end as it was too complicated!
the worst service ever,!
i ordered the fridge ,money was taken from account ,after few days my order was declined for no reason ,there was no way to find out why .
no one was able to give me an explanation by emails,live chat ,messenger.finally reached someone over the phone .the girl with poor english couldn t give me an explanation either ,in the mean time she was talking something in her own language( african i guess) to someone in her household! ,at the end she transferred me to some guy who wanted to speak only with my partner as account was under his name,once i passed the phone he hung up! ,
still no money no explanation no fridge !!!
Extremely late delivery.
Don't even have the energy to describe the hassle they put me through
Robbers. I ordered a two pack of orthopedic pillows for back and paid €21. Waited over a week and they sent me a pack of two non-orthopedic pillows that are advertised as €9 on the website, thinking I wouldn't notice. No email to contact. I'm expected to spend my credit getting on to them and being on hold for hours. Joke. Scammers

Edit: impossible to contact. Unhelpful customer service. I've been told I have to go to the post office (during a pandemic/lockdown) and send the item back. They'll have to process a refund when it arrives back and then I can reorder it again if I still want it. So that would mean I'd eventually receive the item I actually ordered in around a month from now. DON'T SHOP HERE THEY ARE SCAMMERS AND NOT WORTH THE MENTAL STRESS
Ordered AirPods, dispatched out on delivery with courier and then suddenly today the order shows as returned. No tracking now open on it and it never arrived... funds not returned to account and no email update at all.
BUYER BEWARE!!!

What a bunch of crooks.We bought table and chairs dining set and had to wait 2 weeks to just receive a WARDROBE.

Rang the ''helpline" and the woman was almost whispering. Maybe she thinks ASMR might calm down the irate customers she has to talk to. She told me she'll see if a DHL guy can collect it from us, but couldn't promise anything "due to Covid" and it might take up to a month to get a refund. WTF!!!

Incompetent warehouse staff and "helpline".. I will NEVER shop from Littlewoods again.
Littlewoods Ireland is rated 1.66 based on 47 reviews