Littlewoods Ireland Reviews

of reviewers recommend Littlewoods Ireland
Telephone

Tell us how Littlewoods Ireland made you happy
Extremely late delivery.
Don't even have the energy to describe the hassle they put me through
Robbers. I ordered a two pack of orthopedic pillows for back and paid €21. Waited over a week and they sent me a pack of two non-orthopedic pillows that are advertised as €9 on the website, thinking I wouldn't notice. No email to contact. I'm expected to spend my credit getting on to them and being on hold for hours. Joke. Scammers

Edit: impossible to contact. Unhelpful customer service. I've been told I have to go to the post office (during a pandemic/lockdown) and send the item back. They'll have to process a refund when it arrives back and then I can reorder it again if I still want it. So that would mean I'd eventually receive the item I actually ordered in around a month from now. DON'T SHOP HERE THEY ARE SCAMMERS AND NOT WORTH THE MENTAL STRESS
Ordered AirPods, dispatched out on delivery with courier and then suddenly today the order shows as returned. No tracking now open on it and it never arrived... funds not returned to account and no email update at all.
BUYER BEWARE!!!

What a bunch of crooks.We bought table and chairs dining set and had to wait 2 weeks to just receive a WARDROBE.

Rang the ''helpline" and the woman was almost whispering. Maybe she thinks ASMR might calm down the irate customers she has to talk to. She told me she'll see if a DHL guy can collect it from us, but couldn't promise anything "due to Covid" and it might take up to a month to get a refund. WTF!!!

Incompetent warehouse staff and "helpline".. I will NEVER shop from Littlewoods again.
BUYER BEWARE!!!

I honestly wish I could give 0 stars or even negative numbers! This company is appalling so you should all avoid at all costs. I placed an order for AirPods on the 4th of May and still haven’t received them! I called on the 15th of May and was greeted with a very rude and uninterested agent who mumbled at me and just said ‘they’ll be there by Wednesday’. Frustrated I just said thanks and just hung up as I was getting nowhere. Wednesday came and still no sign so I rang again and I was told that they don’t really know what’s going on with my order and as it hasn’t been updated/ tracked since the 13th it potentially has been lost. The agent said she would contact the courier company and provide me with an update. Guess what, no update and no contact of any form. The website says standard delivery is 4 days, this is a joke and should be deleted because it is pure lies. Try standard delivery time: never. I want my money back and after that I will never shop here again and I will tell everyone I know to also avoid. I’ve placed a lot of orders from a lot of different places over the last few weeks and they’ve all been exceptional, communicating with me and delivering speedily. This is a disgrace and I’ll be ringing again tomorrow, not that it will be of any help!
Ordered something that had a stock of 256. No sign after 2 weeks & they said they are waiting for it to come in. Sent messages & getting the runaround. Looked for my money back but they told me i will need to wait for trading standards to contact me. Shocking.
I ordered an item from this company and waited a long time to get it. It was a birthday present for someone and it was well past the delivery date and the persons birthday when I received it. It was my first and last time I will use them. I only gave 1 star because I can't give 0
Worst experience as a customer with any online retailer in my life. I tried to place an order twice but got an error message to say that the order could not be placed and I was not charged. Upon checking my bank account, I was debited twice to the total of €1k. I rang customer service and was told to just wait 24 hours, the payments would be automatically reversed and I can try and place the order again in 24 hours.
After 24 hours the payments were not reversed, I called back and was put on hold for 1 hour trying to get through to the payments team. I eventually got through and got my money back and was told to place my order again. I tried to place the order and the exact same thing happened - debited but no order processed. I had to call customer services back for the third time and spend another hour on the phone explaining my situation and convincing them to let me place an order over the phone, which I do so painstakingly with one of their inept CS reps. I was told again my payments would be reversed in 24 hours.
6 days later, my order was due to be delivered and I received an email from littlewoods saying my items are out of stock and won't be delivered, and I am still yet to receive my third refund. I called customer services again and was told they cannot give a timeline on when the 3rd refund will be processed and that they will issue another refund for the cancellation of my order due to stock shortages.
So, €2000 in debits, 3 hours on the phone and 6 days later I will be receiving nothing from Littlewoods. Disgrace.
they put my wrong address in and now won't change it> never had this negative online experience before. They want proof of my address. As if I could be bothered !!!
Last Time I would Deal with Littlewoods Ireland!
Trying to buy a mobile (Honor 10) after a day from ordering it I received an email saying that i have to pay 25 euros as a down payment. I did pay and my bank showing that the payment has gone through. but on their website it says that i didn`t pay. i contacted their customer care through live chat and they were extremely horrible! they took the money and they said that the order is NOT successful
Last Time I would Deal with Littlewoods Ireland!
Horrible retarded bad experience!!!!! A ridiculous request for proof of home address????? before agreeing to deliver a prepaid item in full????
Littlewoods has got to the most retarded company I have ever had the experience to deal with. I ordered online for delivery to my home address an item for approximately 250 and paid in full with my credit card. The following day I received an email cancelling my order because they claimed that it was not my home address but a commercial address (what difference if it was). When I called customer service I was told that I would have to provide proof of my home address??????????? and nothing short of that would suffice for an item I had already paid for in full. I cancelled the pending order, requested my account be cancelled, and told them I wanted nothing more to do with them. I also had to call the credit card to cancel the payment. The most pointless frustrating experience for an item I had paid for in full in advance??????????
This company is a joke. I ordered Lego at 19.12.2019 for my 4 years old daughter as a Christmas present, she didn’t got it. It arrived after new years eve and instead of Lego it was t-shirt. I asked for refound straight away and after more than one month Littlewoods sent me an Email wich says that they can’t find my account. Last (8th) call regarding to my refound was 35 minutes long and I was on hold for more than 20 minutes plus customer support lady wasn’t in good mood as her tone was sound more upset then mine. After nearly 2 months of inconvenience they offered me €20 as an apologie(only on a phone bill I spent more than double of this ammount). This is how they treat their customers. Sorry about my English!
disgrace to deal with, lost my parcel, refused to refund money or admit fault, staff won't even discuss the issue with me.
If I could give them zero I would bloody disgraceful company to deal with.
Still waiting on delivery.
Will update review once it arrives.
BUT I WILL NOT BE USING AGAIN
i ordered from littlewoods ireland on november 16th and i ordered a boys benjamin reflector hooded parka for a 5-6 year old and i waited and i waited and ir phone up so many times contacted the courier fastway and gave my tracking number and they had no record of the coat and i couldn't track it.
5 December, 2019 10:19:45 Parcel being returned to warehouse - customer request -
27 November, 2019 11:34:00 At incorrect depot FASTWAY DUBLIN
20 November, 2019 15:45:00 Received at FASTWAY HUB
19 November, 2019 22:15:21 Sorted at WEDNESBURY - Route YOD7840
19 November, 2019 22:10:06 Sorted at WEDNESBURY - Route YOD7840
19 November, 2019 10:15:38 Despatched from SUPPLIER
18 November, 2019 19:10:34 Order being processed at supplier. some person in south africa canceled this while i was on the phone. i want my COAT ( I didn't request this i was told this by the agent speaking to me on the phone) please don't treat customers like this
DO NOT USE LITTLEWOODS IF YOUR DELIVERY IS TO BE FROM SANTA
I purchased a game for my daughter for her Nintendo Switch and had the delivery address as my work as the game was to be from Santa. The package was delivered to my home address though and put in my postbox, where my daughter found it. This lead to several questions about Santa and why was mammy buying the gifts that she had asked Santa for. i called Littlewoods this morning to complain and after being on hold for 25 mins came back and said they will do nothing as the error was with the delivery company and not with them !! I reminded the person on the phone I ordered from Littlewoods and was paying Littlewoods, my contract was not with Fastway couriers, it was with them and he reiterated that they would do nothing. I now have to go to the expense of buying another game from Santa and continue to answer questions from my young daughter as to why mammy is buying Santa gifts
Littlewoods Ireland is rated 1.84 based on 32 reviews