Littlewoods Ireland Reviews

of reviewers recommend Littlewoods Ireland
Telephone

Tell us how Littlewoods Ireland made you happy
Tried to order apple airpods using the credit/debit card option but there are "technical problems" with the website. However the order can be processed on credit option (with ridiculous interest rates)... I know others who had the same experience
Bought a laptop on 8/11. It was supposed to arrive by 19/11. I badly need it for work!!! Received an email shortly before delivery date about order being delayed with no new delivery date specified. After I called them, and went through the ordeal of tonnes of AI, an I-don't-care-about-customers agent finally picked up and coldly said that the delivery is due on 3/12. No apology or anything! Again, I badly need it for work!!! Today, on 24/11, I received an email that my order was cancelled. So let's see...it took them 16 days to handle my order, only so that it would end with a cancellation. Absolutely disgraceful experience, and I will never deal with LWI again. I was forced to look for another laptop today. I can only wish myself luck now to get a refund soon, as I pretty much spent double than I intended, all thanks to LWI! Excellent job, guys, keep it up!
this is the 2nd order our family has place in the space of a week that has come wrong. My daughter order 2 8ft trees and was sent 2 6ft trees. I ordered a tourquoise dress and was sent a black shirt
Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Bought a fridge in March, it was starting to give trouble by June. Contaed customer service was told someone would call me back, they didn't. Fridge recently star9makong a loud noise as if it was going to blow up contacted lw again, after 2 phone calls, being passed from person to person and put on endless hold was told again someone would contact me the following day, again they didn't. Contacted them again and the fridge was eventually taken away but they have refused to supply a refund or replacement until the fridge has been taken to the UK for inspection so I am now without a fridge for potentially 6-8weeks. Absolutely shambolic experience
Completely sham of a company Completely sham of a company. personalized item came and simply looks awful. The writing is off. sent them a picture and all i got back was to return and they will inspect as they could not open the picture. a 6 year old child manages to open a picture on a phone but littlewoods ireland was not able to do so. stay well away from this bunch of amateurs.
Returns refunds are now taking an unacceptable amount of time, and if its a Littlewoods account credit purchase you are clocking up eye watering interest which is in their favour. This used to be my favourite online shop but between the change in returns from parcel motel to parcel connect, delays with deliveries and refunds, i would now think twice before ordering again. What a shame.
Littlewoods Ireland are after getting so bad for delivery and cutomer service. Delivery times have gone from 2/3 days to over a week. When you ring customer service you have to go through an automated machine to speak to an actual human. I wish there went back to deliveries with An Post.
Customer service is very very poor. Has taken weeks and weeks to get my refund sorted out. Certainly don't buy anything if you aren't fully sure it's going to fit. Even though I was sent wrong size in first place! Service on the phones are rude and you cannot understand what they are saying in my experience with one man from what sounds like India. They do not read previous emails and constantly send you back same email to delay you further saying they cannot find account even though you gave them everything they need including return receipt, picture of item etc. In the end got further with the Facebook message so if you do have any problems I suggest go straight to them first! They might tell you to talk to a person on webchat (which also didn't work for me it wouldn't accept the details I put in were correct). I hope management read this. They really need to do some sprucing up in the customer care department
I would give them 0 if this was possible. The worst shop ever .I had to wait 30 days for refund!
Terrible customer service. Told me my item was damaged during delivery and that I would have to reorder the item. It had doubled in price but they said they would give me back the difference. I’m still waiting on the item to be delivered and my money back and still nothing! Every time I ring they say that a manager will ring me back but I never get a call. Absolutely unprofessional disgraceful service, please take my advice and don’t order from this site
Terrible! Good loyal customer, always paid my account on time etc. Trying to get a credit refund from them... near impossible! Just same old replies etc passed to 'somebody else' Still no luck! Despite the fact that 'they... Littlewoods Ireland' contacted me to want to refund me! Worst company, dont shop with them!
Diseased Quilt Bought a duvet on recommendation from my daughter received a used filthy dirty quilt which contained multiple stains from felt tipped pen to bodily fluids and excretion. Somebody returned an old quilt which never went through quality control and was reissued to me. Contacted Littlewoodsireland.ie who sent a courier to collect item over a month ago and still no refund. Spoke on the phone assured a refund spoke on social media and repeatedly told nothing can be done until after 23rd of July as it has to go through inspection and quality control. No inspection or quality control when quilt was be issued to me. We handled this quilt. We opened this quilt on my bed . We had to remove new sheets which were placed on my bed
I ordered a ring a few weeks ago and when it arrived it was different than pictured. I emailed about returning it and never received a reply. I also ordered a JBL Flip Essential speaker, which I came to find is faulty as from first use it does not last more than 3 hours (it takes about the same time to fully charge it which is ridiculous). I paid €69 euro for it and now I have to buy another speaker from somewhere that actually sells proper products that are not faulty or used. Will never be ordering from Littlewoods again as they never even emailed back to deal with my query and I wouldn't buy electronics from them if anyone is considering it!
Delivery times are like forever.... now who will deliver a parcel at 7pm ??? When it’s nearly bed time for kids ... not at all happy !! There products are fine though ... better change the delivery partner !!
Trying to get a refund and emails just ignored. Returned item, paid for post, sent copy of postage receipt and nothing. I would not use this company again or recommend. With online shopping it is vital that refunds are processed quickly otherwise people won't return.
Would not recommend. Ordered indoor Turkish plant pot and the wrong item was delivered. Emailed customer service and got no response so called customer service who said I would have to re-order the item again and they couldn't do anymore more for me unless the same thing happened again. They said they couldn't check to make sure I didn't receive the wrong item again. So I re-ordered the same item and again the wrong item arrived. I contacted customer service and they just said sorry and send the item back. What kind of customer service is that - no effort to try and make sure I could get the item I paid for, no explanation why I received the wrong item twice. I am very disappointed with this kind of customer service.
Been trying to contact them, not an easy task in regards to a discrepency with my balance , could not in all honesty even think of recommending them, , reporting them is going to have to be my next step ,wish me luck will try again tomorrow ??? It was never this difficult before and keep being put through to non english speaking operator????
Bought an item and when logged back in, it said declined. They were happy to take the funds and after talking to customer services get the run around.
Don't buy there!!!!!
Absolutely disgraceful customer service and policies. I bought a mattress topper on the 17th of February. Still had not arrived on the 12th of March with no available parcel updates. Rang because an email of a data breach of my details. Found then the parcel has been lost. Instead of admitting fault and shipping a replacement the thought process was to refund me and ask me to repurchase the product. So as a distributor you think it's a good policy to force a customer to have over 400€ tied up with something you lost in the first place instead of doing the convenient and faster process of reshipping the item you lost in the first place? Outrageous customer service practice. If I had not rang I would have received no update. I still don't have a receipt for my refund despite it being 6hours ago this all occurred. I will never ever shop with Littlewoods Ireland again.
Littlewoods Ireland is rated 1.42 based on 78 reviews