Littlewoods Ireland Reviews

Tell us how Littlewoods Ireland made you happy
Littlewoods Ireland 1 star review on 5th February 2020
Aki
More Photos & Videos
I've ordered several items from Littlewoods Ireland before Christmas and I've received every item in the time specified and never had a problem with any item or delivery. I find it a great service and no item is too big to be delivered to your door free of charge.
Excellent service, quick delivery and returns are FREE
The delivery took longer than promised as the company didn't use our Eircode numbers but after chatting online with their Help desk, this was resolved and the package arrived promptly afterwards. Good to deal with and stuck with me through delivery issue.
Highly recommend littlewoods u can buy on line get credit delivery is great and returns are simple
Bought a dress. Pictures give a good indication of item. Sizes are accurate, as explainations are given re each type of clothing. Optional dresses are offeredthe, esp if item is out ofof stock. Customer item reviews are displayed. Delivery andtime option of returns is very prompt, and good value
Littlewoods ireland are an absolutely wonderful company to buy off, their products are absolutely gorgeous everything I ordered was the size in which I wanted and it came exactly when it said it would, it was easy to do and had so many things for suitable prices
Ordered goods come very quickly I do not have to pay right away I can pay in installments They have a very large selection and convenient prices
Don't even have the energy to describe the hassle they put me through
Robbers. I ordered a two pack of orthopedic pillows for back and paid €21. Waited over a week and they sent me a pack of two non-orthopedic pillows that are advertised as €9 on the website, thinking I wouldn't notice. No email to contact. I'm expected to spend my credit getting on to them and being on hold for hours. Joke. Scammers

Edit: impossible to contact. Unhelpful customer service. I've been told I have to go to the post office (during a pandemic/lockdown) and send the item back. They'll have to process a refund when it arrives back and then I can reorder it again if I still want it. So that would mean I'd eventually receive the item I actually ordered in around a month from now. DON'T SHOP HERE THEY ARE SCAMMERS AND NOT WORTH THE MENTAL STRESS
Ordered AirPods, dispatched out on delivery with courier and then suddenly today the order shows as returned. No tracking now open on it and it never arrived... funds not returned to account and no email update at all.
BUYER BEWARE!!!

What a bunch of crooks.We bought table and chairs dining set and had to wait 2 weeks to just receive a WARDROBE.

Rang the ''helpline" and the woman was almost whispering. Maybe she thinks ASMR might calm down the irate customers she has to talk to. She told me she'll see if a DHL guy can collect it from us, but couldn't promise anything "due to Covid" and it might take up to a month to get a refund. WTF!!!

Incompetent warehouse staff and "helpline".. I will NEVER shop from Littlewoods again.
BUYER BEWARE!!!

I honestly wish I could give 0 stars or even negative numbers! This company is appalling so you should all avoid at all costs. I placed an order for AirPods on the 4th of May and still haven’t received them! I called on the 15th of May and was greeted with a very rude and uninterested agent who mumbled at me and just said ‘they’ll be there by Wednesday’. Frustrated I just said thanks and just hung up as I was getting nowhere. Wednesday came and still no sign so I rang again and I was told that they don’t really know what’s going on with my order and as it hasn’t been updated/ tracked since the 13th it potentially has been lost. The agent said she would contact the courier company and provide me with an update. Guess what, no update and no contact of any form. The website says standard delivery is 4 days, this is a joke and should be deleted because it is pure lies. Try standard delivery time: never. I want my money back and after that I will never shop here again and I will tell everyone I know to also avoid. I’ve placed a lot of orders from a lot of different places over the last few weeks and they’ve all been exceptional, communicating with me and delivering speedily. This is a disgrace and I’ll be ringing again tomorrow, not that it will be of any help!
Ordered something that had a stock of 256. No sign after 2 weeks & they said they are waiting for it to come in. Sent messages & getting the runaround. Looked for my money back but they told me i will need to wait for trading standards to contact me. Shocking.
I ordered an item from this company and waited a long time to get it. It was a birthday present for someone and it was well past the delivery date and the persons birthday when I received it. It was my first and last time I will use them. I only gave 1 star because I can't give 0
Worst experience as a customer with any online retailer in my life. I tried to place an order twice but got an error message to say that the order could not be placed and I was not charged. Upon checking my bank account, I was debited twice to the total of €1k. I rang customer service and was told to just wait 24 hours, the payments would be automatically reversed and I can try and place the order again in 24 hours.
After 24 hours the payments were not reversed, I called back and was put on hold for 1 hour trying to get through to the payments team. I eventually got through and got my money back and was told to place my order again. I tried to place the order and the exact same thing happened - debited but no order processed. I had to call customer services back for the third time and spend another hour on the phone explaining my situation and convincing them to let me place an order over the phone, which I do so painstakingly with one of their inept CS reps. I was told again my payments would be reversed in 24 hours.
6 days later, my order was due to be delivered and I received an email from littlewoods saying my items are out of stock and won't be delivered, and I am still yet to receive my third refund. I called customer services again and was told they cannot give a timeline on when the 3rd refund will be processed and that they will issue another refund for the cancellation of my order due to stock shortages.
So, €2000 in debits, 3 hours on the phone and 6 days later I will be receiving nothing from Littlewoods. Disgrace.
they put my wrong address in and now won't change it> never had this negative online experience before. They want proof of my address. As if I could be bothered !!!
Last Time I would Deal with Littlewoods Ireland!
Trying to buy a mobile (Honor 10) after a day from ordering it I received an email saying that i have to pay 25 euros as a down payment. I did pay and my bank showing that the payment has gone through. but on their website it says that i didn`t pay. i contacted their customer care through live chat and they were extremely horrible! they took the money and they said that the order is NOT successful
Last Time I would Deal with Littlewoods Ireland!
Horrible retarded bad experience!!!!! A ridiculous request for proof of home address????? before agreeing to deliver a prepaid item in full????
Littlewoods Ireland is rated 1.87 based on 31 reviews