Gap Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Gap

How would you rate Gap ?

Naomi Quattlebaum
"They had exactly what I needed online for my abnormal height. Great quality and excellent service! Couldn't be more pleased."
Aliciagraceholden
"Old Navy has had tremendous sales lately. I've been able to affordably shop for myself, my son, my husband and family friends."
Stephane Jamieson
"The delivery was quick and the goods that I ordered were delivered. They usually notify you when items are shipped and you get quick reponse from them."
"Great deals, great prices, fast shipping! Great place for last minute Christmas gifts! Love Old Navy!"
Jenise Venerable
"Luv they jean selection."
Elspeth Mclachlan
"I was really pleased with what I bought from Old Navy, their sales are always good and the service was great, really friendly and not at all pushy."
"I love the look of a lot of their items, but the quality is not the best. I try to take care of all my clothes, which definitely helps them last longer. Just be careful if you're looking to invest in a really nice piece, here is not the place."
Holly Stillday
"Old Navy is a great place to buy clothing for my boys. The clothing is true to size and affordable. I usually qualify for free shipping and the orders come very quick."
"Products were inexpensive and arrived in as-promised condition. Shipping speed was slow, however. I was not happy about that."
"They were fast and accurate."
"Shopping experience great!I wouldn't change it for the world.Clothes are of great quality, would recommend."
"Prompt service and happy faces at the billing counter"
Alejandro Mart Calo
"The warmth of the staff and the willingness to exceed expectations always make you buy again"
Paula McCooey
"The Gap offers a user-friendly website and excellent customer service. 80 per cent of the items I purchase I like/fit right. But if I need to return an item there is never an issue. I also like the fact they allow and encourage products to be rated. This gives great insight when it comes to size and colour, because size does differ depending on the cut of the garment."
PETER JOHNS
"Trousers sold in one inch waist increments so I can get 33 waist. Great quality. Speedy service and regular discounts."
Jill
"They have great customer service, fast returns, and offer sales codes!"
"Good clothes"
Marielle Baylis
"The products I bought for my new baby in the sale were fab. Gorgeous designs & well priced."
Cindy Williams-Dyke
"Quick delivery"
Angela Constantine
"I love the wide variety of clothing"
Gap is rated 4.58 based on 21 reviews