PolicyAdvisor.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend PolicyAdvisor.com
Read PolicyAdvisor.com Reviews

About PolicyAdvisor.com:

PolicyAdvisor is transforming the way Canadians buy the financial protection they need. We are poised to disrupt a massive global industry by making insurance purchase simpler, transparent, and more human. With life insurance ownership at a multi-decade low and nearly 40 percent of Canadians lacking any life insurance coverage at all, it’s clear that the old insurance model isn’t working. That’s why we’re building quick, intuitive tools to help more Canadians get coverage.

647-797-8160

hello@policyadvisor.com

30, Wellington St West - 5th Floor
Box 129, Commerce Court South

Tell us how PolicyAdvisor.com made you happy
Got insurance for my family through policy advisor. Highly recommend Jiten and his team , the entire experience was made as simple as possible. I was initially given different quotes based on my preferences and budget. Jiten provided excellent advise on each of the policies and never forced unlike other agents to buy insurance from his company.

Policy advisor website is easy to use , compare policies and there is less clutter.

I received regular updates regarding my policy and medical interview from the team. The entire process was done online and was smooth.

Would recommend the team to start providing auto and home insurance.
Very easy process
Jiten was helpful in helping us chose the right insurance for our family needs. Due to the pandemic we did a virtual meeting and signed all documents online via DocuSign. This was very easy and convenient.
Excellent service provided by Policy Advisor team.
Jiten was very helpful and did an great job of explaining my options to me. He found something that worked for me and my family and gave me options for the future as well. I am very pleased.
The PolicyAdvisor service was impeccable and allowed us to not worry about the craziness of dealing with insurance brokers. The process of getting insurance was definitely drawn out and challenging for 2 persons in their 20’s with limited medical history though (but that is a different review).
Great service, quick and easy way to set up.
Mitch was a great help, quickly answered questions and was very patient while we decided on the best course of action. We'll continue yo utilize both Mitch and Policyadviser.com to transfer the risks that life can pose.
That's great to hear, Brad. Patience is Mitch's middle name. Actually, maybe it's Campbell ...? But, much like the eponymous soup, he is consistent.
I was shopping around for Life Ins. Call up Policy Advisor Brokerage, they walked me through step by step of a policy that suited my needs. The service was excellent, fast responses and was humble and honest
good website
gives all then necessary info
Thanks, Arslan!
The staff (Mitch) was really professional and outgoing. A few simple questions and you too can have a life insurance policy tailored to your needs. From start to finish mitch and ia insurance answered all of our questions and ee never felt pressured to make any decisions on an immediate basis. I will return and recommend industrial alliance insurance to friends and family!
Glad we got you covered, Albert!
Nice and not persuasive
Thanks for the review, David!
PolicyAdvisor.com is rated 4.93 based on 206 reviews