PolicyAdvisor.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend PolicyAdvisor.com
Read PolicyAdvisor.com Reviews

About PolicyAdvisor.com:

PolicyAdvisor is transforming the way Canadians buy the financial protection they need. We are poised to disrupt a massive global industry by making insurance purchase simpler, transparent, and more human. With life insurance ownership at a multi-decade low and nearly 40 percent of Canadians lacking any life insurance coverage at all, it’s clear that the old insurance model isn’t working. That’s why we’re building quick, intuitive tools to help more Canadians get coverage.

647-797-8160

hello@policyadvisor.com

30, Wellington St West - 5th Floor
Box 129, Commerce Court South

Tell us how PolicyAdvisor.com made you happy
10/10 would recommend! I was looking to purchase life insurance online. Most of the incumbent large players did not give me a quote and asked me to wait in line for days till their sales team would reach out. I fortunately landed on Policy Advisor and using their online process I was able to derive a personalized quote within a minute. I found that this quote was lower than many other firms because it takes your health and history into consideration to offer better deals. From there on it was as smooth as taking a walk in the park. My application, document verification and signatures, coordination with policy issuers, everything was online. I did not have to wait in long lines, had the full visibility of progress and had full control of my application. I also liked that their sales executive did not try to cross sell me a policy of higher amount. He genuinely understood my needs and suggested that I invest in a particular policy that covers me for the right amount of risk. This is a benchmark how insurance companies should operate.
This was the best experience I have had with looking and purchasing Life Insurance. Jiten was professional, helpful and with their online platform, it was convenient, easy and fast. I appreciate all the help and guidance with helping find the right insurance provider/policy for me and my family.
Great Experience!
The Policy Advisors website is very good, their people are quick to respond, and they are excellent at explaining options and why you might choose one insurance provider over the other. I can't really think of how it could be done better.
Fast, accurate, very informative during application process.
Highly recommend.
Excellent service. Extremely knowledgeable & helpful. Jiten helped us. I am very thankful to him.
Shopping around for insurance that best met our needs was becoming very frustrating. However, this changed once we contacted Policy Advisor. We were expertly guided through the various options available to us and provided with clear and concise information throughout the entire process. Dealing with Jiten was a pleasure. He was very accommodating and clearly cared that we obtain exactly the policy which best suited our needs. He was even willing to speak to us via video chat on a Saturday evening to accommodate our very busy weekday schedules. We cannot recommend the services of PolicyAdvisor.com enough.
Mitch was an absolute pleasure to work with! He was friendly, professional, and made the entire process easy from start to finish. I would certainly recommend him!
Vladimir was exceptional. He was extremely helpful and helped simplify and facilitate the process of applying for life insurance. What had seemed so daunting proved to be quite the enjoyable process. Thank you very much.
We used PolicyAdvisor to find life insurance and LTD policies that met our needs. We worked with Vladimir who provided great advice and guidance throughout the process. No pushy sales pitch! The experience was great and we definitely recommend them for your insurance needs.
Buying life insurance seemed like such a daunting task, with so many unknowns and questions on our part. Working with Jiten at policy advisor made the process easy, informative and quick. We have walked away with a great policy, at a great price, and feeling like we fully understand the in’s and outs of life insurance. If you’re looking for life insurance, this is the company to work with!
Service was excellent
Rep was very helpful. He made applying for insurance a pleasant experience. I highly recommend this company.
Super helpful with the decision.
Vladimir was great. He was extremely helpful and was always available to help with any questions throughout the process of choosing a policy. Highly recommend policy advisor!
I found all the people at Policy Advisor to be very knowledgeable and helpful. They made the process of getting life insurance simple and easy. I highly recommend their services.
My experience with Policy Advisor was excellent! It was a very easy and smooth process to finally get myself a life insurance. My advisor, Jiten, was very helpful and answered my endless questions with great clarity. I loved the fact that I could actually meet my advisor online and that made me feel comfortable discussing options and deciding which policy was the best for me. I would recommend Policy Advisor to anyone!
Finding a good life insurance was a daunting task for me. I didn’t even know where to start. As a new mom, I did not have time to call around to get quotes and meet with brokers to discuss options. Policy Advisor was so easy to use and was able to answer all my questions without having to leave the comfort of my home. The process was smooth from start to end. Jiten was very informative and professional, yet friendly and approachable. I will 100% recommend Policy Advisor to my family and friends.

Thank you again, Jiten!
Jiten is an insurance expert and was able to answer my queries to help us choose a correct product. Thank you. Would recommend him and Policy advisor team.
I’m very satisfied with service provided my Vladimir. I would be happy to recommend my contacts to work with him.
They were extremely helpful and understanding towards me. They were there to help me and guide me to what I needed ! Amazing company to deal with !
I recently purchased life insurance through PolicyAdvsior. Jiten was very knowledgeable and helpful throughout. He provided detailed information about the policy options, responded to our queries timely and guided us through the process. I appreciate the time and care taken by PolicyAdvisor in providing us with personalized advice and continued support.
PolicyAdvisor.com is rated 4.93 based on 206 reviews